Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this girl likes me a lot. dont know what to do...

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i met this girl i been talking to on msn for a while. she said she really liked me and that i was cute and couldnt wait to meet me (she really pushed me to meet her) so we finally met the other night about 10.30 pm out front my house. she drove down and we went somewhere to park up. spoke a bit n stuff. we made out a bit. she was always holding my hands and commenting on how good i smelt and how cute i was. she always calls me and texts me. i can tell she really really likes me. i dont know what to do cause i havent been on a date in a while or had a proper gf in a while. ive only had some flings .. the longest relationship ive had was five months .. back in 2003. so it feels new to me.

another thing is i cant stop being superficial. ive always liked unique looking girls with nice big lips (jessica alba mmm) n a skinny body. she isnt ugly ... shes fat though. i dont wanna hurt her either. shes a very nice girl. should i just keep seeing her and hanging out? im stressing out... i wish i could just feel 100% happy when im with her but her weight bugs me a little. if she was thin she would be pretty hot though. she gave me hand job today too and kept sayin she likes it rough (kinda scared me a lil. almost ripped my d!ck off, heh)

anyway, should i just chill out and keep hanging with her or go back to being single and jerkin off every night waitin for my dream girl :S

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't force yourself to like something you don't. If you aren't attracted, end it. It's not worth it. Besides, there are plenty other women.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
very wise words.. dont force yourself to like something you dont..

third date just ended a couple hours ago. i'm really lost now. after tonight i know i can never be with a fat girl.. we went to the movies and i saw all these hot girls eyeing me and these guys with hot girls and im there walking around with an elephant. im not bad lookin and i know i can do better. im just lazy chasing girls thats all. anyway, she even paid for both our tickets even though i had money out. she drives us everywhere and shes really nice.

after the movie she drove to some park (this is night time, like midnight btw)

we kissed a lot (her lips dont do it for me to be honest. i need big thick lips!) we tried to have sex in her car and that was a disaster. i couldnt get it up and she was on top of me suffocating me. i had trouble putting it in her. she kept trying .. she really wanted to fuk.. her vagina smelt bad too on top of that and my dik wasnt going to get up after that. i just told her i wasnt comfortable and it was late and to just go home. she sensed somethin was wrong. i was quiet after that and on the way back home. everytime im with her i keep thinking why im with her and i couldnt wait to get back home!

thing is, shes really nice to me and sweet.. not many girls would prolly do this cause i dont have a license (i dont drive and cant afford a car. pretty poor atm) so she kinda does everything for me. i figure shes trying to make me really like her cause i dont see her scoring with many guys (especially like me)

i dont wanna hurt her :( cause i know the feeling of liking someone and then they dump you .. it breaks your heart. shes a sweet girl but shes so damn fat. i even left my wallet in her car god damn it. she tried to call me when i got home and i didnt answer cause i was in the shower cleaning myself from her being all over me... i felt disgusting after that stunt in the car. so i txt her to leave it in the mail cause i wont be home (she prolly knows im lying)

i dont know what to tell her .. i dont know if i should just put up with her weight and just hang out with her until i find another girl. i know if i end it ill be back to my old habits of staying home everyday playing ps3 and jerking off to jessica alba pics. still, dont think i could ever have sex with her.. its too nasty. im all screwed up :(

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes a whale and her ***** stinks. just forget about her or at least try to get a bj. you got balls for taking a fat girl on a date. i would feel embarrassed.

Pimply_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
very wise words.. dont force yourself to like something you dont..

third date just ended a couple hours ago. i'm really lost now. after tonight i know i can never be with a fat girl.. we went to the movies and i saw all these hot girls eyeing me and these guys with hot girls and im there walking around with an elephant. im not bad lookin and i know i can do better. im just lazy chasing girls thats all. anyway, she even paid for both our tickets even though i had money out. she drives us everywhere and shes really nice.

after the movie she drove to some park (this is night time, like midnight btw)

we kissed a lot (her lips dont do it for me to be honest. i need big thick lips!) we tried to have sex in her car and that was a disaster. i couldnt get it up and she was on top of me suffocating me. i had trouble putting it in her. she kept trying .. she really wanted to fuk.. her vagina smelt bad too on top of that and my dik wasnt going to get up after that. i just told her i wasnt comfortable and it was late and to just go home. she sensed somethin was wrong. i was quiet after that and on the way back home. everytime im with her i keep thinking why im with her and i couldnt wait to get back home!

thing is, shes really nice to me and sweet.. not many girls would prolly do this cause i dont have a license (i dont drive and cant afford a car. pretty poor atm) so she kinda does everything for me. i figure shes trying to make me really like her cause i dont see her scoring with many guys (especially like me)

i dont wanna hurt her :( cause i know the feeling of liking someone and then they dump you .. it breaks your heart. shes a sweet girl but shes so damn fat. i even left my wallet in her car god damn it. she tried to call me when i got home and i didnt answer cause i was in the shower cleaning myself from her being all over me... i felt disgusting after that stunt in the car. so i txt her to leave it in the mail cause i wont be home (she prolly knows im lying)

i dont know what to tell her .. i dont know if i should just put up with her weight and just hang out with her until i find another girl. i know if i end it ill be back to my old habits of staying home everyday playing ps3 and jerking off to jessica alba pics. still, dont think i could ever have sex with her.. its too nasty. im all screwed up :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the ps3 aside and grab your balls and tell this woman you're not ready for "relationship" with her and that things are going too fast for "me". Tell her you'd let her know with you're ready to have a relationship "with her". And hang up. There is no worse feeling than to deceive her into believing that you care for her while she wastes her money and time on you. Heck, you're also wasting your time knowing well that you cannot be with her.