Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things I believe to be true.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been many comments and other things I have read on this forum that I believe to be true. Here are a few and feel free to add your's.

1) What she does with you now, she has done with others in her past.
2) If you are not in a LTR or married, spin plates.
3) samspade, zekko, cordoncordon, Danger, Zarky, pimpcicle, Atom Smasher, Iceberg, vatoloco, Loveshogun, Desdinova, backbreaker, Bible Belt, Warrior74, MrPositive etc are all related to Einstein. Smart fvckers, every last one of them. Sorry if I left anyone out. You know who you are.
4) Don't fvck married chicks or gals that have BF's. Yer asking for trouble.
5) Cluster B chicks will fvck you up bad. Study up on the disorders.
6) Danger drives a pink Mini Cooper.
7) 5string drives a moped with tassles on it. Well, I just used it when I was single to pick up EMO chicks. It's a magnet for those babes.
8) Every man wants a slvt, he just wants her to be his slvt.
9 Jophil28 is the greatest. Oh brother where art thou? A better place I hope. RIP.

So what have you learned on this forum that really hit's home with you?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[edit]

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's more like this site has confirmed what I observed in women for the past 8 or 9 years.

1. Do what you can to maximize your looks. Other sites will leave this important fact out.

2. She's NOT going to leave her bf/husband/fiancé for you. She just said that to justify her cheating. Don't go there anyway because it's asking for trouble.

3. DonGorgon's Theory: Young women 90% about looks. Older women 90% about looks and money.

4. F283000's Two Strike Rule

5. "Womem want James Bond. The just don't want you to BECOME James Bond." ~ F283000

6. Anything by the Honorable Judge Nismo

7. "You cannot negotiate desire." ~ Rollo

8. "You don't want to be the third person entering a love triangle." ~ Jophil

9. Spinaroonie's cutting edge views of the game.

10. Don't wing with a guy much better looking than you.

11. Don't wing with a guy much uglier than you lol.

12. Women want a guy that made it, not a guy who is trying to get there.

13. The amount she gossips is proportional to her weight.

14. Women are more shallow than men could ever be.

The quotes are paraphrased. I might add a few more as I think of them.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
It's more like this site has confirmed what I observed in women for the past 8 or 9 years.

1. Do what you can to maximize your looks. Other sites will leave this important fact out.

the number one important thing is to maximise your looks, when i first joined this forum i read the whole pook thing about how the bigger and musclier he got the easier everything became and i was a jeyboard jockey 7 years ago so i thought how much difference can it make.

well now after working on my appearance with a new found motivation to get ripped and a whole new short and clean hairstyle (instead of the gay spikes i used to have) and a whole new wardrobe swag i can safely say girls are now checking me out and ive even been approached by girls at work and around the shopping mall.

maximise your looks because game will only get you so far (i know about the countless year old threads about looks versus game but i believe u should have both whilst being an alpha male to clean up the girls)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I have learnt in my entire 2-3 of attraction.. Disregard this site and any other pua book. The art of seduction is the only thing of informative value.. Nuff said.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't look towards women for happiness, happen not gonna.

The most extreme oneitis i had was because I was feeding off her
awesome personality. Like I wanted to leech off of it. That sh!t leads to failure though.

Stay centered within yourself. Nobody wants a leech.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Among other things, which I can't think of right now, I believe this:

Just like any other product, some women are buyers and some women aren't.

If a women rejects you, simply walk away and be done with it. Don't waste your time trying to scheme and strategize ways to get her. Don't waste your time blaming yourself, re-evaluating your life because of one rejection. Just accept that she has different tastes. Some people like BMWs and some like Mustangs. And that's just how it is.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Among other things, which I can't think of right now, I believe this:

Just like any other product, some women are buyers and some women aren't.

If a women rejects you, simply walk away and be done with it. Don't waste your time trying to scheme and strategize ways to get her. Don't waste your time blaming yourself, re-evaluating your life because of one rejection. Just accept that she has different tastes. Some people like BMWs and some like Mustangs. And that's just how it is.

Definitely agree. To me, this is the most important lesson. Whether it is a 1 day or 1 decade relationship, be able to walk away. Don't let a success get to your head or a failure get to your heart.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expressed ambition is almost equal to actual cash in her perception (sorry, Mike32t, gotta disagree with you on your opposing view).

The "Do Looks Matter" argument is all but dead, may it RIP. Looks do matter, but this entails only two major principals:
1) Every 5 lbs. of overweight causes an additional 15% of women to rule you out. Lesson: Fat is an attraction killer, even a little overweight. It tells her that you lack discipline and self-control.
2) Innate looks is not nearly as important as just doing the best with what you have. Women are attracted to neatness and a sense of style, by and large. Lesson: Don't worry about your innate looks. Instead, maximize what you've got and you'll do absolutely fine.

Since women are completely outwardly-motivated, if you demonstrate self-respect she will show respect to you simply because you have made that assessment about yourself. If you live and breathe worth, she cannot question your worth.

Remember that women are usually very plain and even ugly without their make-up and other artifices. We men fall much more for the artifice they create (feminine affectations like makeup, clothing, etc.) than for the actual person. It's all part of the template of femininity that triggers our responses.

This means that while females can be universally attractive to men (they live to fit the idealized template), men cannot be universally attractive to females because we are about power, strength, character and personality. All four of these combine to appeal to only a subset of females... The combinations cannot fit any universal template. Therefore, as Iceberg says, ultimately individual tastes come into play and hence perceived rejection should never be taken personally or seriously.

Work on yourself a little at a time. Overnight change in anything rarely happens in the real world. Tiny incremental changes for the better are enough and will reach critical mass sooner than you realize.

Allow yourself to make mistakes. Take risks and fail. Learn to turn the concept of "failure" into the natural process of attempts and corrections. Realize that the mountain of success you will one day stand on is comprised of a few successes and many so-called "failures". Those "failures" are the very stepping stones that launched you to higher ground. Each and every one of them is a testimony to a man of courage.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Atom Smasher said:
Expressed ambition is almost equal to actual cash in her perception (sorry, Mike32t, gotta disagree with you on your opposing view).

The "Do Looks Matter" argument is all but dead, may it RIP. Looks do matter, but this entails only two major principals:
1) Every 5 lbs. of overweight causes an additional 15% of women to rule you out. Lesson: Fat is an attraction killer, even a little overweight. It tells her that you lack discipline and self-control.
2) Innate looks is not nearly as important as just doing the best with what you have. Women are attracted to neatness and a sense of style, by and large. Lesson: Don't worry about your innate looks. Instead, maximize what you've got and you'll do absolutely fine.

Since women are completely outwardly-motivated, if you demonstrate self-respect she will show respect to you simply because you have made that assessment about yourself. If you live and breathe worth, she cannot question your worth.

Remember that women are usually very plain and even ugly without their make-up and other artifices. We men fall much more for the artifice they create (feminine affectations like makeup, clothing, etc.) than for the actual person. It's all part of the template of femininity that triggers our responses.

This means that while females can be universally attractive to men (they live to fit the idealized template), men cannot be universally attractive to females because we are about power, strength, character and personality. All four of these combine to appeal to only a subset of females... The combinations cannot fit any universal template. Therefore, as Iceberg says, ultimately individual tastes come into play and hence perceived rejection should never be taken personally or seriously.

Work on yourself a little at a time. Overnight change in anything rarely happens in the real world. Tiny incremental changes for the better are enough and will reach critical mass sooner than you realize.

Allow yourself to make mistakes. Take risks and fail. Learn to turn the concept of "failure" into the natural process of attempts and corrections. Realize that the mountain of success you will one day stand on is comprised of a few successes and many so-called "failures". Those "failures" are the very stepping stones that launched you to higher ground. Each and every one of them is a testimony to a man of courage.

+1 that last part is so true

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I love lists on here. Time to make one.

1. You have to win in order to win. ~Duffdog

2. Your bulletproof game and charming personality won't make you look any better when your shirt comes off (or with it on) ~Rollo T.

3. 10% of the guys do 90% of the f**king ~Various

4. Looks decide how quickly and cheaply you get laid. ~Dongorgon

5. Though women hold the sex card (absolutely) and men hold the relationship card (laughable at best) it's not equal. Women can get sex as fast as ordering a pizza. Most men can't get a relationship within 2 or 3 weeks of trying. ~Mike32ct

6. Attractive women take nasty sh*ts like men do. ~Poonani Maker

7. A woman will make 10% of your happiness or 90% of your misery ~Jophil RIP

8. A man's best wingman, is a wingwoman. ~Just Go With It DVD

9. A man's prospects directly parallel his ability to earn money.

10. Be as physically and financially attractive as you can be. ~Judge nismo

11. Looks/Muscles, Assets/Money, Game/Mouthpiece: Have two. ~Rollo T.

12. Get off your ass and handle your business. ~Judge nismo

13. Women want to be treated like princesses, but said princesses will be in another castle! ~Judge nismo, Super Mario Bros.

14. What women say and do are LIGHTYEARS apart. ~Judge nismo

15. Judge a woman by actions, not words. ~runner83

16. Men who say looks don't matter are delusional, good looking themselves, or a PUA guru trying to charge $1000 for a session. ~Various

17. All women have options. ~Various

18. Dinner=sleep, Alcohol=sex ~Falcon25

19. Women prefer exciting lies over boring truths ~Dongorgon

I'll have more for sure.

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

2. She's NOT going to leave her bf/husband/fiancé for you. She just said that to justify her cheating. Don't go there anyway because it's asking for trouble.

3. DonGorgon's Theory: Young women 90% about looks. Older women 90% about looks and money.

4. F283000's Two Strike Rule

5. "Womem want James Bond. The just don't want you to BECOME James Bond." ~ F283000

6. Anything by the Honorable Judge Nismo

7. "You cannot negotiate desire." ~ Rollo

8. "You don't want to be the third person entering a love triangle." ~ Jophil

9. Spinaroonie's cutting edge views of the game.

12. Women want a guy that made it, not a guy who is trying to get there.

13. The amount she gossips is proportional to her weight.

14. Women are more shallow than men could ever be.

I confirmed #14 so many times. Guys, I've lived with girls in university as housemates. ALL they talked about was whether a guy was good looking or not. They never spoke about how much confidence he has or how in charge he is. They never spoke about how "mysterious" he was. They didn't care about anything "game" related.

All they spoke about was whether certain guys were good looking or not. They spoke about his arms, his abs, etc. The idea of just men being shallow creatures concerned only with large breasts and tight a$$es is feminist bullsh1t propaganda that is media driven . It is NOT based in reality.

It is a good thing forums like this exist. Otherwise, there would be more self-loathing men out there who think they are shallow and women are these pure angelic creatures. Horsesh1t!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the beliefs are so negative and I can see so many ways that having them would basically just castrate you and keep you from ever meeting girls / women, or being able to maintain some kind of relationship with them (or just people in general). I know from experience...

Some of mine:

I'm awesome, just how I am right now

Other people are awesome just how they are, right now (unless proven otherwise)

When it comes to women, sometimes there is a connection and sometimes there isn't. Simple as that & it isn't worth spending lifetimes of excuses and rationalizations on why the one(s) that didn't connect didn't.

You don't need money, height, amazing looks etc. to connect with women, you just need to like yourself.

It is good to lead with women

Being positive and smiling and being relaxed while thinking of all the freaky **** you want to do to her is the best way to go.

Spending all your time worrying about chicks / how your status appears is f*cking dumb

Things don't work out all the time with girls, so try to get comfortable approaching them & meeting new ones.

Getting comfortable with asking for a date, for a girls phone number etc. after you've talked with them for a while and YOU like THEM for things other then her looks alone is KEY

When it comes time to get more intimate, building anticipation is key, and then taking what you want (with extreme care to see if she is or is not comfortable)

Never, ever, ever verbally initiate sexuality or emotional connection early in the stages of dating.

There's a few - seriously, some of the beliefs held here do absolutely nothing but keep you jaded and unhappy. Just because 5% of the girls in the world are ditsy, gold digging hoes doesn't mean you need to get all bent out of shape about it. Same for the 5% of feminist women you disagree with. Let it f*cking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and start enjoying your life

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I think this really depends on the women really Atom. Some are patient enough to see your ambition as an investment opportunity while the one's after immediate gratification couldn't give a damn about your long term life plan. In their eyes, you either have it (money, status, career, etc) or you don't.
Decades of experience has shown me otherwise (before I had money). It could be that I have only gone after relatively substantive women as my gold digger radar is always spot-on and immediate. They get rejected immediately.

All things being equal, my maxim holds true that a women of character (I know...) will almost always rationalize ambition into actual wealth. Don't forget, they dwell in the land of unicorns and rainbows, and my heartfelt expression of ambition was always sufficient to paint another rainbow with a pot 'o gold at the end.

Try it yourself. See how women react when you passionately talk about your ambitions (at the calibrated correct time). You'll see little hearts floating out of her just like in the cartoons.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
So what have you learned on this forum that really hit's home with you?
1. Alot of misogyny on this site
2. Male egos are very high
3. Lack of focus or a life plan by most men
4. Too much reacting to women
5. Everyone here is very good at giving advice

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
2a. And if in the event that she does, she's going to do the exact same to you.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know three things:

• "Only you can prevent forest..." err, I mean: "Only you can help yourself."
  • "You don't get what you want or what you deserve. You get what you negotiate."
  • "I know that I know nothing."

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only rule any guy ever needs..

Don't give a sh1t about picking up women. By all means, strike up a convo with a girl if you find her sexy/interesting.. But don't turn it into a numbers game.. (IE: I'm gonna get 5 number closes tonight.. Or.. I'm gonna try to get laid tonight). You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Instead, just enjoy what you have in life. Desire for a woman is going to lead you down a rocky road of disappointment. Let the pieces fall where they may.

A happy and satisfied man is the sexiest person you can be. I don't really dress nice or have money, but I find joy in the simple things like a nice long walk, climbing a mountain, or strumming a guitar. I often find myself picking up chicks without even thinking of it lol.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
1. Alot of misogyny on this site
2. Male egos are very high
3. Lack of focus or a life plan by most men
4. Too much reacting to women
5. Everyone here is very good at giving advice
1. Not in general. I see a lot of frustration, but not a lot of misogyny.

2. Maybe, but not more so than anywhere else where testosterone is involved

Pretty much agree with the rest.