Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

there is level to the game.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just being real guys, not every dude going pull a nine or ten or even 8 why because your not one yourself. Yes you can improve yourself to get with women but that not going change the levels to the game. If your not the most attractive or have the money then your not going get the most banging women. You have to set your standard realistic then move up.

Confidences is key women love confidences even if they turn you down. They still respect you for at least having the balls. And guys its fine to lose with some women you will be okay. For men banging women and making money are our greatest pleasures. okay there other pleasure but those two still rank up there. The beautiful thing about being a man you can just ask another girl out try again . And women are always waiting for man to ask them out. Its just in there nature sometimes they made ask man out but usually they don't. Also as men we need to set realistic expectation its okay ask that banging hottie or model please do you may actually get her if you play your cards right. But also know that average to cute is just good as well and may be more to your level and would create easier playing field for you. Why make the game harder for you than it need to be. after banging plenty women ***** is ***** some fit better and some are wetter. hell some woman are just freaker but any woman can meet that criteria really.

all in all my tip is if you stay at your level then work on ways to increase your level then you find the game alot easier for you. Dont start on the highest difficulty if you cant beat easy mode. my 2 cents.