Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the worst lie a girl has ever told you...

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just thought it would be fun to hear the dumb lies you've heard from girls. post them here:

here's one from me:

me:
call my number im trying to see if my phone is still broken.

her:
i dont know you though im not giving you my number

me:
set it on private then

her:
i dont know how. sorry.

some girls are idiots. i actually prefer when they say: "i dont like you go away" instead of lame lies.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll call you back later" which they NEVER EVER EVER do. I've actually called a girl out on this one time and told her "You're not gonna call back," and just hanged up without letting her respond.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last moment before meeting up:

"hey sorry i cant go today my friend is sick and im looking after her." wtf?

vonbock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was when the girl was 24 y.o

I am innocent virgin who has never gone out before in my life.

Only guy that is allowed to touch me is my brother and he always plays with my knees at night.

I have never let a guy touch me before in my life.

I don't where babies come from.

Later when a friend of mine did her, he asked her, you don't seem like a virgin. She told him that her brother "who is a doctor" did a pap smear on her that is why she is not a virgin anymore.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yes, I'm on birth control."

Then, 45 seconds after I shoot my load into her: "I'm sorry, I kinda lied, I'm not really on the pill."

B---- then made ME pay for the Plan B pill, but I didn't fight her on it 'cause it sure as s--- beats 18 years of child support.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I really wanted to hang out but I promised my friends I would hang out with them tonight"
The week before that had been like "my moms not letting me go out tonight." Every week i would ask and she would think of some terrible excuse as to why she cant hang out.

Ill give a little sucess story that came from this. Shortly after she said this to me I stumbled apon this site(like a week or so later) and I found the balls to next my onitis of 3 years after reading some articles on here. Only 3 months later her friend calls telling me she is sick for me and wants me back.

The site changed the way I held myself and acted and she obviously noticed.

Now we have been dating for about 6 months and she has yet to flake on me.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh... why dont you spend your time working on your game insteading of wasting it on wondering about stupid crap.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time telling us this is stupid crap?

Oh nevermind your completely right. Anything that isnt improving our game is a waste of time.

You have a great view on life.

Stop spending time on this site because you obviously know everything there is to know