The word "Creepy" Saw it again. LOL

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...franklin-looking-few-hot-wives-160107520.html

So you're thinking of joining the Vanderbilt football staff. You have a great resume, experience and talent. But getting a job on James Franklin's staff isn't about any of those things, it's about how attractive your wife is.

Franklin unabashedly said so during a radio interview Wednesday where he claimed that one of the first things he does when looking at perspective hires is size up their wives.

Yeah, creepy.

Haha, in my experience, chicks that use the word "creepy" usually are desperate for a real man in their lives.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet that man has been to SS, lol.

But I do realize what he's saying and all the women that are calling him creepy are just self-conscious because he wouldn't hire their husbands. (if they had one) Guys should get a woman who challenges them, not just an easy shot.

You're a King, never settle.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's "creepy" is that this writer, who presumably makes a living communicating with the English language, doesn't know the difference between the words, "perspective" and "prospective".

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His approach would have more credibility if Vandy wasn't the worst football team in the SEC every year. At least Kentucky is good at basketball. All Vandy has going for it is academics.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a confident dude your wife will be a 8+. It's just that simple.

To be honest I won't take anybody serious if their girlfriend is not up to par. It's not that I'm trying to hit on their wife it just is what it is.