Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The women you don't really want, want you.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta like it says. I've always noticed the girls I have dated that can be hot, smart, etc but you just know they're not the one for you so you date them or keep them as a plate but you put them in that category as not being girlfriend or wife material. They are fun, they are great to have sex with, and they offer a lot of benefits. These women maybe it's because of my lack of interest they ALWAYS chase me and end up doing whatever I want, being totally submissive to me, and do anything to make me happy. I think it's because I just don't really care if they stay or go and that makes me seem high value, or a challenge.

However the ones that I meet and get sprung over and see in my eyes as girlfriend or wife material they seldom get like this. They can be equally hot, smart, or whatever. It's my whole attitude and behavior that's different with them. Obvious thing is to act like I don't care and with the next one I meet who I really do consider to be a keeper. Problem is it's always hard to follow through. Does this make sense to you guys? Ever notice it yourself?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutelly. When you trully do not care about them, they want you. Of course it's not a 100% formula, but i have noticed it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR it could mean that the ones you want are out of your league (upward) and they know it, and the ones who want you are out of your league (downward) and you know it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OR it could mean that the ones you want are out of your league (upward) and they know it, and the ones who want you are out of your league (downward) and you know it.
Yeah, the OP says the ones he doesn't one can be equally hot or smart, but I'm skeptical. I think it's mostly about value. If you are higher value than the chick, you are more likely to be desirable to her, and vice versa. Maybe the girls that he ends up wanting have some little extra something, some sort of "it" factor that makes them more desirable than the others, and thus more high value.

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its an equation based on the girls value. The higher the value (looks etc) the more a knob you act. The uglier, or lesser value ones will immediately be the chasers, thus dominatable.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Yeah, the OP says the ones he doesn't one can be equally hot or smart, but I'm skeptical. I think it's mostly about value. If you are higher value than the chick, you are more likely to be desirable to her, and vice versa. Maybe the girls that he ends up wanting have some little extra something, some sort of "it" factor that makes them more desirable than the others, and thus more high value.

I really think it's on my end. Because I actually like like them and they pick that up. I'm too available and maybe too nice other then not giving a **** like I am to the ones who I really don't. I've always attracted very hot women and the past two years have wanted to find one to settle down with. My married friends see me out with these different hot girls all the time and tell me I'm stupid, that they wish they were single and could bang all the hot ones I do. It's over rated IMO.

I really think it's how I act towards girls I really want vs ones I don't value much. I should do an experiment with the next one I really like and act like j don't give a **** haha..

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
It all comes down to two words - care less.
THIS.... As well as another element....SOCIAL PROOF.

For example, you're the new guy in a female social circle and you can tell that a few of them are into you. Then social proof takes over. You politely excuse yourself from the situation (never stay there too long) and they start talking to themselves of how amazing you are (exponentially raising your stock value in their minds), BUT you play it cool until eventually after sometime they literally start throwing themselves because they have to have you....

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MattR1984 said:
Sorta like it says. I've always noticed the girls I have dated that can be hot, smart, etc but you just know they're not the one for you so you date them or keep them as a plate but you put them in that category as not being girlfriend or wife material. They are fun, they are great to have sex with, and they offer a lot of benefits. These women maybe it's because of my lack of interest they ALWAYS chase me and end up doing whatever I want, being totally submissive to me, and do anything to make me happy. I think it's because I just don't really care if they stay or go and that makes me seem high value, or a challenge.

However the ones that I meet and get sprung over and see in my eyes as girlfriend or wife material they seldom get like this. They can be equally hot, smart, or whatever. It's my whole attitude and behavior that's different with them. Obvious thing is to act like I don't care and with the next one I meet who I really do consider to be a keeper. Problem is it's always hard to follow through. Does this make sense to you guys? Ever notice it yourself?
You have to give women credit for being able to evaluate men the same way we evaluate women.

It's ALWAYS easier when you're with a chick who is of lower SMV. She knows this as well as you do, hence the great attitude and overall pleasant behavior.

The hotter chicks are also very aware of the fact that they're of comparable SMV (or higher, which tends to be a pain in the ass if you pull it off) and will behave accordingly.

The reason why faked behavior is difficult and game tends to work in some cases is because you're constantly fighting your REAL value. Even men who occupy the highest SMV have difficulty with women who are at or above that level.

When you truly have options and I mean real, worthwhile options, your natural behavior will bear this out without any conscious effort. How many men are in this position honestly? Very, very few, despite what you may hear.