Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate omega males?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuckolds?

I am only a wanna be cuckold. I have to give my 2 cents on this issue. I feel very strong that no women should give a man a blow job, ever! If she has a cuckold what would her reason to commit such a submissive act as to give a blow job to her man or her lover. No no no.

If women are going to be leaders she con not preform any submissive acts with any man. Her cuckold MUST preform all submissive acts in her place. It is a cuckolds duty to serve her and her lovers just as much as it is the cuckolds duty to always wear a chastity device in everyone’s presence. A dominate women must think dominate thoughts and reject submissiveness.

I hope younger women force every male to live their proper roles. I also hope women will soon teach their girls to be dominate and their son’s to be submissive and to serve his sisters and all women. I hope I live long enough to see this lifestyle be common and all girls and women acting like the leaders they were born to be. I love Female Led Relationships.​

From http://cuckoldmarriage.info/2013/01/hotwife-training-oral/ (NSFW)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be listed as mental pathology in medical textbooks.

Not saying it to make jokes, as much as depressed people or self-defeating ones, these people are not mentally sane.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I could give two sh|ts less about BJs. The only woman who ever did it right was my first wife and that's because I got with her when she was very young (and so was I). She had never touched another man before me, not even kissed, so I taught her everything about sex. Every woman sense who has tried to please me with a BJ has never been able to do it right..

So the commenter on this posts says women need to "dominate" their men.. I wonder how they accomplish that goal when their men stop giving a sh|t about their BJs or pvssy? What power do women have if men no longer care about sex?

I know the answer to that question, but I will let this blue pill thread continue as such.. I don't want to ruin anybody's day today, especially not the OP's. She..I mean he hasn't done anything to deserve that yet today. :flowers:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never a good idea to fight nature.