Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about FriendZone & Attraction

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man sees a beautiful woman walk by, it takes his brain about 1 second to decide he would like to have sex with her. We make these judgments about every single woman we see, every second of every day. As men our brains are hard wired to feel attraction for physical beauty, big tits, round ass, skinny waist, long legs, etc.

A woman’s brain works the same way, with a twist. When a woman see a man that she finds physically attractive, she does not immediately think I want to have sex with that guy, like we do. Instead she thinks, I’m curious to see if he’s a guy I’d like to have sex with. Once the initial approach has been made, it usually only takes her about 5 minutes to form a judgment of whether or not she would have sex with you. That’s why your first impression is so crucial to your game. Once she has made a judgment about you that she’s not sexually attracted to you, it’s very difficult to overcome. If you are coming across as a nice guy, polite, and fun, a woman does see value in making you her friend. Most inexperienced PUA’s or DJ’s, get put in the friend zone before they even know it within that first 5 minutes of meeting, frustrating them for weeks and months to come. But even still, I read posts on here every day about some dude that says “there’s this girl I’ve know for a couple of months, how do I get her?” Most times you’ve already been friend zoned. If she was truly attracted, you would already have had her, in most cases like this, you’ve already lost.

I’m sure most of you have heard of the 7 hour rule. I put my own twist on it, and it states if you haven’t banged the chick within 7 hours of meeting her, she’s probably friend zoned you. Keep the plate spinning but move on to meeting someone new. Almost every chick I end up chasing, I never get with.

Most girls that you end up hooking up with on a cold approach basis will happen very quickly. That’s because you are attracted to her, she is attracted to you, and physical kino escalation happens naturally. Most times you think to yourself “Wow, that was so easy! I don’t even know what I did!” And trust me she will think the same thing.

The next time you find yourself chasing after a girl, or trying to figure out whether or not you’re in the friendzone, or some other difficult situation to figure out, ask yourself this question. “What would be easier? Trying to change her mind about me, or meeting a new chick and get her attracted to me in 5 minutes?”

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the whole point of game innit? To get that 5 minute window locked down and pointing in the right direction. Openers (5 min window). ****y and Funny (5 minute window). Controlling the frame (5 minute window). Leading (5 minute window). Displaying any alpha traits in those 5 mins puts you in the game for longer.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ yes, agreed, but a lot of guys on this site who are asking for advice, just need to stop trying to get the "ONE" their chasing, when its just easier to meet someone new, cause it only takes 5 mins to attract her.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
I’m sure most of you have heard of the 7 hour rule. I put my own twist on it, and it states if you haven’t banged the chick within 7 hours of meeting her, she’s probably friend zoned you.
This makes no sense. If a girl doesn't put out on the first date, or even the second, it could just mean she has some class.

Sure, I've banged a number of women within 7 hours of meeting, but if I'm being honest they've been kinda slvtty.

In my experience there are no time limits when it comes to seduction and attraction. I've got together with women after 6 months or even over a year of meeting them. Sometimes the timing is just wrong. While I certainly don't advocate hanging on and waiting for a woman to change her mind, I believe patience is a VERY underestimated quality in the seduction game.

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
This makes no sense. If a girl doesn't put out on the first date, or even the second, it could just mean she has some class.

Sure, I've banged a number of women within 7 hours of meeting, but if I'm being honest they've been kinda slvtty.

In my experience there are no time limits when it comes to seduction and attraction. I've got together with women after 6 months or even over a year of meeting them. Sometimes the timing is just wrong. While I certainly don't advocate hanging on and waiting for a woman to change her mind, I believe patience is a VERY underestimated quality in the seduction game.

Agreed. I've met and banged women from various time frames of a "relationship". Some girls get on my nuts within 2-3 min of meeting me, while others.. due to timing or some other circumstance... don't do so until later.

Regardless, I don't think we should rule out patience as an important factor in the success of a seduction process.

To the OP: I don't think it's necessarily healthy to hang onto one girl for a long period of time and I understand where you're coming from in that given there is only one night, x amount of hours, and x amount of girls. If you want to up your chances of success of scoring that night, you should minimize the amount of time you spend on one girl by moving onto the next.

On a related topic, I believe it can be argued that by moving onto the next girl, girl B... you can essentially get girl A to be more interested in you as opposed to dwelling on girl A forever and ever.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^yes agreed, when you been observed moving from one girl to the next girl, it gives you the appearance of not being needy, the willingness to walk away, living a life of an abundance of women, and not caring for a specific outcome (sex). these are all attractive qualities.