Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The theft security **** test

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are at a party or bar with friends and your girlfriend. You are with males in a group and you spot your girlfriend sitting with her friend at a table when 2 guys you dont know sit down and enter a conversation. Your girl and her friend are being chatted up, the guys are good looking and the girls are smiling. You are in a relationship, hence she is your girl, and the other girl is also taken but the fellow boyfriend is not here.

What do you do?

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would let them do there thing and i will do mine thing because at the end of the day she will come back to me. If not, then her lost.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is not much upside to acting jealous and over protective imo so what Ease said is probably the better reaction.

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
You are at a party or bar with friends and your girlfriend. You are with males in a group and you spot your girlfriend sitting with her friend at a table when 2 guys you dont know sit down and enter a conversation. Your girl and her friend are being chatted up, the guys are good looking and the girls are smiling. You are in a relationship, hence she is your girl, and the other girl is also taken but the fellow boyfriend is not here.

What do you do?
Let them chat, Like you said it`s a party/bar, Offcourse thers is guys trying to pick them up, At the end of the day she is still going home with me :rolleyes: And maybe the 2 guys were gay?

However if the guys sat down while i was getting a drink, and the girls didn`t bother to say the seat was taken hmm...

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get jealous, Think for a moment if your gf wants to cheat she will cheat on you. in the mean while you can talk with other girls out there.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
there is not much upside to acting jealous and over protective imo so what Ease said is probably the better reaction.
What reaction? I haven't said anything yet.

My opinion will follow soon after we get some more perspectives..

Remember, the title is '**** test' for a reason, tests are always an opportunity.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull out my **** and lay it on the table casually. Look at the guys after you do this and tell them all things at this table belong to my ****. You sure you want to stick around????? If they leave then have 3-way w/ both girls. If they stay....... not good

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't think there is much you can do without coming across as jealous. Like the other poster said, if she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat.

A bar is a social place. Most girls there ARE already taken. "Singles bars" no longer exist, at least where I'm from. It's not her fault guys approached her. If she's just talking, she's not really doing anything wrong. If she gives out her number or gets physical with the guy, that's another story. Dump her a$s then.

Overall, I wouldn't worry too much if you trust your girl. Plus she has her c@ckblocking friend with her, so I doubt anything is going to happen.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, if she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat. I don't see a problem in sitting down with all of them yourself and having a good conversation though? I don't think that would come off as jealous unless you act like a total **** to the guys.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so doing nothing is 1 option. Nothing bad should come of it, it would happen even if you weren't there and it might show you aren't jealous.

However given the extent of the situation, that this is obviously a pickup attempt and everyone can see what is happening.

It is a matter of principle, and a great show of dominance to your girl and the people in the room. It's important to have the respect of people so that guys would think twice about making a move on your girl, if you cant establish that then the guy deserves to take her.

Girls are the choosers, but it is your responsibility as a man to protect your position. In this case you go over say 'hi boys' put your hand on their shoulders, sit down and talk to the guys without letting them continue their convo with the girls.

Of course if this is a once in a while type thing. You cant be there to pick up every time.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really done the whole jealousy thing, because most of the girls I've known who saw it as a positive turned out to be really needy - borderline attention-whorish.

A woman will tell a guy if she's not interested. We all have experienced this. That's why SoSuave exists.

If she's a woman worth keeping, she'll be able to handle such a situation by herself/with her friend.

If on the other hand, the guy starts getting gropey, or she pulls a signal - if you're dating her you should know what these signals are (a girl I dated once texted me while some guy was talking to her and said he wouldn't go away even after telling him she wasn't interested/was taken... I was in the same room about 10 feet away talking to one of my friends) - THEN you should intervene.

At the end of the day, we all know that talkin's just talkin'. If you're in a long term relationship, best not to make mountains out of mole-hills. Especially on behalf of a girl who can't handle herself in these situations.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing this and doing nothing is not always the correct way to deal with it.

It isn't jealousy, it's bringing out the masculine side of you. Jealousy would be complaining about it. This is to do with you and the guys at the table.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

You establish beforehand what the boundaries are in the relationship so the problem cannot even occur in the first place. In other words, her reactions are then appropriate and she gets rid of the guys herself verbally and with body language. If you're a man, you make damn sure your woman is loyal to you before these issues even come up.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Wrong.

You establish beforehand what the boundaries are in the relationship so the problem cannot even occur in the first place. In other words, her reactions are then appropriate and she gets rid of the guys herself verbally and with body language. If you're a man, you make damn sure your woman is loyal to you before these issues even come up.
It doesn't matter how much of a man you are and how much of a woman she is, in a scenario where alcohol is involved like a party or bar, a person can lose their morals and inhibitions pretty quickly. But in all other cases you are absolutely right.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Wrong.

Who are you to preach a subject that you do not know. Bow down and take a lesson.

Read the opening topic again. You are in a bar and your woman starts to get chatted up. In front of your friends, family and competitors your girlfriend starts to get chatted up. She is a respectful woman, if you left it alone she will tell them she has a boyfriend. This is not about what she says to them, not about boundaries or jealousy.

This is a matter of principle. Are you going to stand there and watch as your woman gets chatted up by guys in front of you? Are you that *****? Because you certainly are made to look like a *****. That is the real Test behind this '**** Test', how did you deal with your woman being chatted up in front of you.

This isnt your regular DJ tactics or PUA ploys. This is a matter of being a man once in a while. There is a reason i made this thread, to weed out the guys that know what's what, and the guys that just memorised the 'dj bible'.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think either Ease or Atom are wrong...

Atom is right because there is a place for not reacting, after all as said before you can't react if you're not there, and yes keep the abundance mentality and all that, but at the same time not be seen as a mat to be walked on.

Ease, I see what you're saying about self respect and image, and yes there will be times you will have to react of course, especially if he is getting touchy feely, but if that happens more than 2-3 times in a night, it could begin to seem overbearing mate.

Definately need to find a compromise between the two though to suit the situation...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease, that will be the day when I bow down and take a lesson from an emotionally reactive and volitile punk like yourself.

Most of your threads reveal a blind devotion to your idea of "principle". Principle is great to live by, and I do far more than most men, but blind devotion to it reveals great insecurity. My adherance to principle is based on life strategy and tactics. I cause principle to serve me, never do I serve it.

So again, I'm telling you you're dead wrong. You're making a mountain of a molehill. You set the boundaries. If she starts to get chatted up and can't escape, you move between her and the guy or guys and guide her away. Since you've already set the boundaries, she's grateful for the rescue and cooperates fully.

I can teach you a lot about female compliance, son. When you proactively establish who wears the pants and set the boundaries (which most women love, btw), you are equipped to handle such situations with ease (no pun intended, because hotheads can't handle such situations).

Regarding your last post, first, learn the definition of a sh!t test. The scenario you describe is not a sh!t test. Secondly, you should strive to be like me... a man 100% of the time, not just "once in a while".

My bottom line is that the man makes the rules and sets the frame and expectations. Problem solved because it's prevented in the first place.

That's your lesson for today.

Ok, I'm ready for your next reaction.