The texting **** test

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't next a chick for something that small, it is annoying but people make social mistakes all the time....
Is she giving you a good vibe otherwise?
I've been out with chicks who do something I don't like, then as things progress they become more involved and more into you and change, can also work in reverse.

I have been on a date that I though was boring for the girl, she did little irritating things like talking on the phone when we were hanging out...and she ends up blowing me in my car.... you can't always read someone else correctly...

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
you can't always read someone else correctly...
very true, most of the time we simply have no clue what someone is thinking.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some overreactions here.
Personally, I think reading a text is fine if you excuse yourself, even if it's just a not particularly polite "hang on a sec" because it could be of some importance, but to start texting back requires an explanation i.e. if it couldn't wait/was important etc.
If they rudely just started texting away it would depend on my mood and/or feelings towards the person, I'd either look very bored and disinterested to emphasise the rudeness which gets an apology or I'd text them something funny or silly. One of my mates is terrible for texting with company, last time I texted "Look up" and I was pulling a funny face, got a laugh and then said "Now let's continue our conversation without your phone."

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Both sides in this thread are legit to me. One, texting is so intricately woven into today's culture, I would dare to say that the girl wouldn't even KNOW it was disrespectful. Texting is just a uniform gesture that constitutes her daily activities. Doing it on a date is probably the norm for her, comparable to doing it at the club, wedding-- hell, even during a funeral service.. The modern generation.. heh.