Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The stupid things girls and guys do...

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here are some things i think are stupid:

* we pretend to be busy when we get a text or a missed call to make it look like we aren't desperate or have an awesome busy lifestyle.

* texting on the phone is stupid? why? if they like you they won't care.

* waiting a few days to call after getting a number? again why, if they like us, it shouldn't matter.

* girls leading us on and when we try to arrange a date they flake out... wasted our time just to make themselves feel better.

* lying to girls about having a job or not living with your parents. - lying has a way of coming back to haunt you... trust me. it's easier to be honest. even if you don't get the girl.

* girls ignore you instead of just saying what they wanna say.

that's all i can think of for now.

btw, i have actually done all the opposite of the things i mentioned and i've gotten laid still. i told a girl (who told me she just wanted to be friends) over msn chat that i wanted to fuk her brains out and that i would kiss her next time she came over... she did, the next day. i think it's a load of bullsh!t to not wanna do or say what you really want to... if the girl doesn't bite back then she's the problem not you. i say do what you want and say what you want!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
I think people get this wrong a lot. .
And the award for biggest KBJ goes to . . . DJ Zero

OP is right. Anything dishonest is a looser approach. I cant believe guys are still regurgitating Mysery's old line, "Fake it till you make it."

How bout, "Try and fail until you make it."

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
People at this age and time are afraid of trial and error, afraid of failing we learn when we fail. Try until you get it right no matter what.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
* being nice to girls doesn't work, they think its boring.

* being a jerk to girls so they like you.

* ignoring girls to make them want you more.

* if they see you with another girl they want you even more.

* being single isn't as attractive as being taken.