Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The single worst thing about dating women

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
* When a woman is interested it raises the man's interest level.
* When a man is interested it lowers the woman's interest level.

This indirectly means that when a woman is interested it lowers the woman's interest level!

Reciprocate and lose her.

Sad but true.

This is the root of the biggest mistake guys make - they think "if i just let her know how much I care about her, she'll like me". The reason we think this way is because when a girl lets YOU know how much SHE cares, you think "great, now I can get some".

This sad reality forces us to play games and/or be generally unfaithful to her, or to lose her.

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only children play games. If I like a woman I let her know, if she doesn't like what she hears then her loss, off she can go.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think thats totally true. When I know a girl is totally into me, I lose some interest also. Not enough to dump her obviously but enough to not care as much and to "look around"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
To clarify:

1) A man should always let his interest be known early on.
2) If a girl is extremely interested that can scare a man off too.

I am referring to the slow process over the first month or so, when you realize the girl really likes you and (if she is really hot) you start to like her more and more. It gets to a point where your interest level does not mean anything to her, and telling her you like her only pushes her away.

Women are programmed to seek men who couldn't care less about them.

As Doc Love said, most guys project their interest level when the key is to raise her interest level.

Think about the last time you acted AFC or got hurt in a relationship - chances are she originally had extremely high IL or you never would have fallen to begin with.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If that was the case nobody would ever sleep with anybody else.

And, rest assured, we are. So no.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well be sure to tell your woman how much you love her then FairShake. She'll only love you more for it.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your point though and bottom line, anytime you're too into a girl and she knows it, you're in trouble. thats fact. Its a delicate balance.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is where I fail most with chicks up there on the hb scale. I've slept with them multiple times, even had them in the palm of my hand. Then they slip away. It's a tough, tough, tough game to play. Learning my mistakes and continuing to improve myself in the mean time. I see alota people quote doc love. Where can i read his articles?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Think about the last time you acted AFC or got hurt in a relationship - chances are she originally had extremely high IL or you never would have fallen to begin with.
That was fall of 2005. She had Very high IL. This, in turn, made me consider her when I had not really been attracted to her for almost a year of seeing her. This was my only True full-blown oneitis, and I still think about her, today even. I Know she got divorced after less than a year of marriage. I'm sure the dude could/would not put up with her sh!t as I could/would not put up with her sh!t. She was dearly a princess, a nutcracker doll with dress and cute socks. She's 31 now. I haven't seen her in a couple of years. No tellin how aged she probably looks now. At 28, women go down. I had her at 26 when she still had the pull on Many guys, and many guys flocked around her in one setting I remember. Her loss. Would I take her back if I ran into her today? I don't know. I still love her, but she "hurt" me with the Many childish games. It was like she was taking out all her frustrations from all the guys who'd done her wrong in her past on me. It was pretty hideous in the end. Stupid woman. She didn't believe in me.

Now (I hear) she's still living off of parents' money in a small apartment. I'm light years beyond where I was 6 years ago it's not even funny. She (then) had a very dim outlook on me. I loved her and was (at the time) trying to forge ahead a new career for US because I wanted to make her my wife. I tried to convey that thought to her, but it was little too late. She'd already "judged" me or Damned me in her mind, forever thinking of me as a life-long loser. We had the same job (same pay); therefore, she (typical woman thinking) Never could have respected me in her mind. She probably knows now that she was a moron for passing me up and I bet she probably still thinks about me (not certain, but I see her fat sister every now and then at her work and I KNOW that her sister probably tells her that she saw me again to her - keeps her updated). She Knew that I loved her, but she pissed it all away For No Good Reason (just a squandering of resources - ME). I'm the best resource she Ever would have had. Now many different women enjoy me. I've learned to never be beholden to just one. They Can't...appreciate a good man; therefore, they'll only get limited time with a good man. NO woman is worth me all unto herself anymore, and it's silly to think one would be, now that I've matured or grown up. It's called being Real. Being Honest.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can let a girl know you're into her, just as long as you don't let her take advantage of you. And of course, keep her wanting more, as always. ;)

U

user43770

bigneil said:

This indirectly means that when a woman is interested it lowers the woman's interest level!

Sad but true.

This is the root of the biggest mistake guys make - they think "if i just let her know how much I care about her, she'll like me". The reason we think this way is because when a girl lets YOU know how much SHE cares, you think "great, now I can get some".

This sad reality forces us to play games and/or be generally unfaithful to her, or to lose her.
You're right, but what seems to be the dilemma? You're a man who has seen the game for what it is. You should be able to use this knowledge to your advantage; never give a woman the upper hand.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Well be sure to tell your woman how much you love her then FairShake. She'll only love you more for it.
I do. And she does!

But I'm a pretty well-adjusted, fairly intelligent, decently interesting, reasonably successful, and averagely modest individual. I don't have to play games to get good women. I'm kind of a catch!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between showing interest and being needy. One is based on atraction and the other on insecurity.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. This sh1t always happens to me..

I went on a first date with this girl and was legit not interested in her at all (Did it to get over my oneitis with the girl i was dating a few weeks ago). She seemed kinda weird so I thought to myself "Okay, this girl's gonna be boring.. I'll just take her to get pizza, then I'll drop her off and that's the end of this".

Did that and she texted me immediately after I drop her off saying I was cute and fun to be around. I didn't text or call her til a day later when she texted me asking to hangout again.. Went to a movie and I gave her a kiss goodnight afterwards, then we hungout a day later hooked up and got a BJ.

2 months later we've still been hooking up, she definitely trapped me into liking her. but lots of my friends say she gets around.. Now that I actually give a sh1t about this girl she doesn't seem to care to do anything together anymore. I cut contact with her and deleted her number.

Didn't know til recently she has really bad daddy issues too. fvck dealing with that.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I'm a multi millionaire and the rightful heir British throne. Oh and Justin Bieber is my illegitimate child. I wrote it on the internet so it must be true!
See if you're going to troll usually it helps to post something believable.

What I claimed above is. If I told the truth about myself, that I have invented a dozen Android apps, led a Peace Corps division in the Congo inoculating babies from AIDS, opened up for Kid Rock in the midwest, made a small fortune off gold speculation, and can tell you the temperature of a creek while standing up and pissing in it, NOBODY would believe me.

Just like politicians have to appeal to the common man while making uncommon statements I have to as well.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
When I know a girl is totally into me, I lose some interest also.
Depends in what way they show it. If it's all needy and clingy, yeah it makes me a bit nervous and can be a turn off. If however they're being very flirty with me in an elegant sexy way, well that raises my interest level.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:

Sad but true.

so very true..my last serious gf was so caring and and her interest level was in the stratosphere. she was ready to sacrifice her dreams and future plans to stay with me, lie to her parents to go out with me, tolerate every demand i made just to make sure i was happy.. she was also afraid to lose me all the while i was not that interested. however, her love and care and attention made me feel guilty about not reciprocating and baaam i became more and more caring while her interest level decreased. at the time i used to be a super afc believing that only if she knew how much i cared then she'd become like befpre and i put her on the pedestal made her the center of my universe and the result being her saying that she doesn't feel like before and it ended there. we did manage to continue for another 8 months on and off mostly coz i changed my behaviour but it was never like before..so yea thats the single worst thing about dating