Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret to Life... (Quote from Style)

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this amazing quote from Neil Strauss, and it really spoke to me as a belief coming from a mature man who has mastered indifference. I thought I'd share this one with you guys.

"Here's the secret to life: Don't take it personally. Not just for pickup but for life in general. Everyone's a jerk to you someday. Someone's an assh0le on the street and bumps into you and says "fvck off". It's not about you. He's a jerk. If you have a day and you lose your job, and your girlfriend breaks up with you, and you crash your car; the world doesn't hate you, you just had a bad day. It will make life so much easier if you don't take it personally...As you enter this world and you talk to guys, you're going to find out what your problems are, and what they aren't. When they tell it to you, don't take it personally. You think about it. You have to have this filter inside that takes in all criticism not personally and not judgmentally. You take in the criticism and you think: "Is that true?" and you take a hard look at yourself. If it's true, you work to solve it and change it. If it's not true, you just throw it out."

Cheers

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life = somedays you are the pigeon, others you are the statue...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Neil Strauss said is true, but this is no revelation, it is just common sense.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neil strauss will never be confused with napoleon hill that's for sure lol. you are bad off when you are taking life advice from style.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
neil strauss will never be confused with napoleon hill that's for sure lol. you are bad off when you are taking life advice from style.
BB, I'm a little surprised you say that. Maybe you said it tongue-in-cheek, but does it really matter where a good piece of advice comes from as long as it has value, even as a reminder?

I'm not trying to be combative here at all, as I have a lot of respect for you. I'm probably being too serious about it. It's just that when I find value I couldn't care less what the source is. My apologies if I'm misreading.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice is good advice and those are surely words of wisdom. It may sound very simple, but it is something that many of us, myself included, forget all the time.

We would all do well to keep these words in mind.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
it is just common sense.
So is a lot of stuff posted at this forum and yet we still discuss it.

If what you said is true then why do people get so offended so easily and quickly in life?

Common sense isnt always so common.