Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rules and Why Men Love *****es

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are those silly books out there like "The Rules and Why Men Love *****es" that teach the fairer sex to play games and manipulate men. For the male that has enough self esteem in him will not appreciate these tactics being deployed.

I have been talking to a women that is trying this $hit she read in these type books and she thinks she is being covert about it. All this mess is going to make me prematurely walk away. I can see a mile away what she is doing and it will be a losing proposition for her. This one does like me, but the way I see it is this: If they like you overwhelmingly they will not try this. Her number has been removed from my phone and it took about 10 days.

We all will chase a woman in reason, but when she starts putting obstacles in the way I can guarantee that once you get her she will not be worth it. I start being straight with them all and will engage in petty games if need be for a short time only, then will be disinterested and disengage altogether.

For the afc types these books might work, but for a man that is a prize, HE knows the game she is playing and will not allow it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid the games altogether, which is why I find it important that you date as many women as possible, as much as possible.

By doing this, you'll start seeing all the red flags and all the traps that you can disarm or just walk away from.

I'm actually glad books like this exist. By doing the opposite of what the book tells them will happen, I'm "somewhat" proving the book wrong, even though I know that they won't see it that way. Still, a few will pick up on that fact, and a few is better than nothing.

But to waste my time dealing with tests like this? Absolutely not. The more tests they put out IMMEDIATELY, the better off I am. I'd rather know right away whether it's worth my time or not than to find out a month or two later. Men don't love b*tches... AFC's do though.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:
Give some examples of what she is doing and what effect she wants that action to have.

It is silly things like hot and cold. 1) I call her very little, like maybe two times a week and she will not answer when I do. Then call me back in a hour or so. 2) Talk to me a lot then back off. 3) Tell me about how many email messages she has gotten from guys wanting to date. 4) Talks about her male friends to illicit a response. 5) I have texted a few times and she plays the hard game with that, but will send me crap like, "I had a really good time last night and I can't wait to see you again." So I try and set up another date and she is vague about it. 6) Didn't call me yesterday and I didn't her either. I guess the effect she is aiming for is to be seen as in demand and that I will be hooked and give chase harder. It is achieving quite the opposite in my case.

As David D says, attraction is not a choice and I know she is attracted to me, but I am simply not playing her game.

Kailex, I know what you mean. I have been on a long break... so I am getting warmed up and will do your way once I am back full swing. It is just interesting to me to stay in for a brief period to remind me of the games. I do not see 10 days in cutting her loose as too long, but soon enough I will have that mindset. NO AFC here, so I do not love B I T C H E S, but I do like honesty and being upfront without issues.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
There are those silly books out there like "The Rules and Why Men Love *****es" that teach the fairer sex to play games and manipulate men. For the male that has enough self esteem in him will not appreciate these tactics being deployed.

I have been talking to a women that is trying this $hit she read in these type books and she thinks she is being covert about it. All this mess is going to make me prematurely walk away. I can see a mile away what she is doing and it will be a losing proposition for her. This one does like me, but the way I see it is this: If they like you overwhelmingly they will not try this. Her number has been removed from my phone and it took about 10 days.

We all will chase a woman in reason, but when she starts putting obstacles in the way I can guarantee that once you get her she will not be worth it. I start being straight with them all and will engage in petty games if need be for a short time only, then will be disinterested and disengage altogether.

For the afc types these books might work, but for a man that is a prize, HE knows the game she is playing and will not allow it.
SMS I'm curious to know do you know for a fact she has read that book or another one? I'm just curious, a chick I was messing with last year, came to my house and brought this movie called "He's not that into you" :rolleyes:

To make a long story short it's one of those movies that gives women advice when a guy "is" into a women and when he is not. Some things are accurate (If a guy wants to date you he'll call) while others just are plain silly (the rule versus the exception Disney bull**** that the whole movie tries to convey)

SMS I'm glad you made this post, when I use to be a clueless frustrated Simp aka AFC. I would chase women to no avail and try to portray myself as the "uber nice guy" sure i got laid here and there but never with the girl I truly wanted. This site and others opened my eyes, the problem with lot of guys (espeically in the main discussion) forum is that they wanna do the whole pua thing, take a girl who has low interest or is playing these games(like yours for example) and do all these techniques. It may work in the short run but is it really worth it? If lot of guys drop low IL girls like Guru1000 has mentioned countless times, and use critical thing like Warrior and I have advocated the main discussion forum would be quieter then a dessert in the middle of the afternoon!

I learned/learn game to quality and screen women who are interested in me, not women who play games. If a girl is on games

NEXT

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon, YOU FVCKING A RiGHT I know she read it!!! The dumb girl told me early on that she was reading it for the second time as it was given to her by a male co worker. She went on saying that the guy agreed with the book(me thinks AFC/ oribiter)

She talks a lot and I guess she figured I would forget about it. Well..... I did not and would recognize her game even if she never mentioned the book.

I am interested in her mildly, but not a great deal... I have done all I am going to do and if she gets her car back on the road I may look more into her... as of now, she is not worth the hassle. Her game is the very and only reason I have not made an effort to contact her. This is practice at best since my game is not wired as tight as it used to be, but it will come back!

For me, I give people a solid chance and then next!!! I like the 2 strike rule and sometimes give up to three. This one is on two right now.

I HATE THIS SITE'S 10 POST crap a day!!!!!! I am solid as a poster and treated like a troll!

GURU1000, I love the KISS method! Just like this: The one who cares the least has all the power.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have game, partner doesn't: Keep her.
You have no game, partner does: Walk away.
You have game, partner has game: Stalemate; walk away.

Quantity (degree) of game plays a role; game is not measured in black or white. Use the above-mentioned as a proportional guideline to your qualifying, selection process.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:
What is this "Warrior" thing you speak of?
I was talking about fellow SS member Warrior74, he has spoken many times about using common sense and critical thinking to solve issues, as have I. Before I ever post topics now (whether on here or my blog) I try to think it through. For example based on a true event

I talk to Girl A, it's going good, she is showing high interest we are suppose to meet then she flakes, saying her septic system flooded her basement. She said she would make it up to me.

^^this is a post that you see again and again and again in the main discussion forum and even here(a girl flaking for some reason)

With critical thinking I'd break it down

Who(the girl)
What(she flaked)
Why(flooded basement)

Possible solutions

1. Give her another chance but let her know she has to make it up to me 120% If she doesn't then I walk away.

2. Next Her and continue to spin plates

3. 2 Strike rule (SS standard)

What did I do?

I did number 1 with the two strike rule in mind, she came over with a bottle of Grey goose and some home made apple pie

and most importantly I didn't need the boards help

SoldMySoul said:
Solomon, YOU FVCKING A RiGHT I know she read it!!! The dumb girl told me early on that she was reading it for the second time as it was given to her by a male co worker. She went on saying that the guy agreed with the book(me thinks AFC/ oribiter)

She talks a lot
and I guess she figured I would forget about it. Well..... I did not and would recognize her game even if she never mentioned the book.

I am interested in her mildly, but not a great deal... I have done all I am going to do and if she gets her car back on the road I may look more into her... as of now, she is not worth the hassle. Her game is the very and only reason I have not made an effort to contact her. This is practice at best since my game is not wired as tight as it used to be, but it will come back!

For me, I give people a solid chance and then next!!! I like the 2 strike rule and sometimes give up to three. This one is on two right now
What I highlighted in bold is so true, a lot of guys don't know this but if you listen to a girl she will tell you everything you need to know. I swear it, I recently met a BDP type chick, I know she is BDP why? cause she told me without having too say she is!!!

I'm serious guys, women will bare their souls if you listen, it's up to you to take heed and "pimp" accordingly. The thing is women are so arrogant in always wanting to "shyt test" guys that they do it automatically, the woman doesn't even think about it! she always is trying to control the frame or see how you react and in doing so sometimes she exposes herself.

The ones you have to watch for are the manipulative once who don't say nothing at all, those "Delilahs" are dangerous

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid idea for a book. What a dumb thing for her to try.

So she plays a bunch of games to turn the men around her into a bunch of AFC idiots who she won't be attracted to in the end???? Is there any point to this?

Women who play hard to get should go to the bottom of your list immediately. Never chase a woman. Let them chase you. Watch what happens.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is silly things like hot and cold. 1) I call her very little, like maybe two times a week and she will not answer when I do. Then call me back in a hour or so. 2) Talk to me a lot then back off
Sounds kind of like the same game they tell guys to play here. I agree with you, I simply would not put up with it. I wonder how many guys do this hot/cold push/pull type of thing and the girl just doesn't want to put up with it either, especially if she has options.

I am not attracted to b!tches, at all. I will go out of my way to avoid them.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
It is silly things like hot and cold. 1) I call her very little, like maybe two times a week and she will not answer when I do. Then call me back in a hour or so.
When she calls back say "Oh hey, I was just trying to get a hold you to make some plans. Sorry but now I've made other plans, have another date, I'm busy, etc. I'll talk to you later." Rush her off the phone, pretend you are talking and laughing with someone else in the background, you are having a GREAT time without her, etc. Then don't ever call her back until she calls you first.

SoldMySoul said:
2) Talk to me a lot then back off.
Who cares really? Let her back off. Again don't call her first.

SoldMySoul said:
3) Tell me about how many email messages she has gotten from guys wanting to date.
"That's great give me a call when you have some time." Walk away, hang up, don't call her.

SoldMySoul said:
4) Talks about her male friends to illicit a response.
Get up and leave. If she asks, tell her "I'm here cuz I'm interested in you, not your guys friends. Show some respect." Be matter of fact about it. You're not bluffing. Same thing if she accepts a call from a guy while out on a date with you. Just get up and go.

SoldMySoul said:
5) I have texted a few times and she plays the hard game with that, but will send me crap like, "I had a really good time last night and I can't wait to see you again." So I try and set up another date and she is vague about it.
Make one attempt then pull back. Don't even say "talk to you later". Just say "bye". Don't try again until she initiates.

SoldMySoul said:
6) Didn't call me yesterday and I didn't her either. I guess the effect she is aiming for is to be seen as in demand and that I will be hooked and give chase harder. It is achieving quite the opposite in my case.
Good

This BS about her playing hard to get is a joke. She's chasing you or it isn't happening at all. Counter her hard to get routine with your own. You are WAY too busy having a great time you barely even have enough time to fit her in.

If she's disrespecting you she gets one chance. Let her know you're not happy about whatever it is. Tell her ONCE. Next time it happens you are out.

So simple guys.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Danger said:
I quickly developed a zero tolerance policy for this stuff after my BP-ex.

I expect high-interest, and if I don't get it then I walk away. And so should you.

Walking away from poorly behaving women is like going to they gym. It can be hard when you first do it....but after doing it continually, it not only becomes easy, but it makes you incredibly attractive.
So what do you do when you end up having to walk away from EVERY woman you meet because of this kind of crap?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
There are those silly books out there like "The Rules and Why Men Love *****es" that teach the fairer sex to play games and manipulate men.
Books like this have only one aim and that is to teach women how to weedle what they what out of men by being deceptive and tactically conniving. The acquisition of power and control is their only objective.

WHy would I ever want to continue to see a woman who replaces a harmonious dating relationship with deliberately dissonant behavior designed to rankle and cause disequilibrium.

These women are just f**king stupid.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hear women say inane bullsh!t like: "But you men like a challenge".

Sorry, not me. Maybe if I was more tolerant and persistent I'd get laid a bit more. But I'd rather go home alone with my dignity than endorse some small-minded woman's attempts at a power trip or ego boost.

Modern women think they're so smart and that men are complete mindless douchebags. Books like this just perpetuate this crap and no man worth his salt should allow himself to be caught up in it.

Unfortunately, it was only until I jumped onto the forums that I realised this.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I always hear women say inane bullsh!t like: "But you men like a challenge".

Sorry, not me. Maybe if I was more tolerant and persistent I'd get laid a bit more. But I'd rather go home alone with my dignity than endorse some small-minded woman's attempts at a power trip or ego boost.

Modern women think they're so smart and that men are complete mindless douchebags. Books like this just perpetuate this crap and no man worth his salt should allow himself to be caught up in it.

Unfortunately, it was only until I jumped onto the forums that I realised this.
You are absolutely right about not wanting a huge challenge. I want a little bit of one, but when it comes to just plain insanity, I am not the one that is going to stay in it long.

I was very busy yesterday planning on my move out of state preparing things for that said move and a few times I thought about the Ms. Rules/ Bytch and it occurred to me just how silly she is. As an adult, If you like someone you best not play this game. I do believe this girl is disqualified. NEXT!!!

You are right again on women thinking we are douche bags and mindless. The last several I have had dates with were UNINTERESTING, almost like dating a robot!!! Dating used to be fun, but now it is a freaking chess match.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Dating used to be fun, but now it is a freaking chess match.
That's a great analysis. Both sides are trying to second guess each other and forensically disect the other's mannerisms or words.
It shouldn't be this hard! ha ha.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
That's a great analysis. Both sides are trying to second guess each other and forensically disect the other's mannerisms or words.
It shouldn't be this hard! ha ha.
Hell no it shouldn't be hard this hard. When grown ups like each other there should be positive and gravitating responses towards one another. NOT THE EXACT OPPOSITE!

I do believe this latest robot has shown me how to come to the battlefield next... That is with the mindset of if you are playing any sort of game or I sense deal breaking flags early on, I will walk away before the ink is dry.

I forgot to mention while we were at the table, I came very close to leaving because she was looking at her text messages or something. She made an excuse and I told her she was being rude. This Rules girl is no prize, but I am!!!!!! The amount of disrespect knows no boundaries today. I wonder if the texting in front of your date is in the playback? I am sure it falls in there in some shape, form or fashion.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Ok I understand what guys are saying but what if the women looks like

THis

Would you still stick to your "no game" guns or give it a row?(honestly now lol)

I would stick to my general principles for the most part, but for this one I would give a little more time than the idiot I just nexted! The girl you chose is about a 7.5-8 to me in looks dept.

Dude, even the average a$$ ones today think they look like that girl and act accordingly. There is no wonder why today's males are weak and whipped. I always say if you are going to fvck up, might as well fvck up big. Meaning: If you are going to be whipped, she better be hot! Of course that does not excuse you for not being the man!!!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Dating used to be fun, but now it is a freaking chess match.
In chess, the critical part of the game is the open. Your first several moves determine how the rest of the game plays out. The grandmaster knows within the open (first several moves), where and how the game will end; he is also fully aware of his opponent's skill. The grandmaster's wisdom is built on the play of tens of thousands of games and/or the study of others. However, his proficiency is proportional to his ability to see many moves ahead.

At the open, he KNOWS where his endgame lies. Accordingly, within a few dates, a skilled DJ knows when, how, and why a rapport will end. And as the DJ walks away without evident reason, the crowd and the woman are perplexed.

That's the power of NEXT.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This flaky a$$ girl just sends me a happy halloween text and we have not spoken in 2 and half days!!! I do not celebrate Halloween and she will have to do better than that! There is no way I am responding to that. I recall when she never answered mine.

I am too old for trick or treat and this trick thinks she is a treat.

Maybe I am teaching a lesson that some of us do not appreciate her learned tactics. Her silly game backfired. Her actions now will determine what I do.

Yeah I know better, but I like the practice since being away for a while. She has been unofficially nexted, but not quite at 3 strikes, yet...