Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The latest dance craze, would you do it?

Would you partake in this latest dance craze

• yeah!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • hell no!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • WTF???????

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? So not only will she break your nose with her ass she'll also give you a boner buster at the end. I think I'll pass.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Seriously the world is in bad shape we have become woman worshippers. That's my opinion.
The question is: why?

How did losers, I mean guys start to put women on the pedastal?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
The question is: why?

How did losers, I mean guys start to put women on the pedastal?
Interesting question. Here's my two cents: Once women started being allowed to work, they were able to have financial freedom. Once they have that, they no longer "need" any certain man, and therefore the whole frame shifted. Women were able to be choosier when it came to a mate because they didn't have to live at home where their father would demand they get married off to the first guy who asked for her hand in marriage. Men had to work harder to get women, and this lead to the AFC.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the macarena never took off outside Brazil and neither is this nose breaker dance.

I rather have t1ts pushed into my face but then again I heard about incidents where men died when they were suffocated by boobs.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
the macarena never took off outside Brazil and neither is this nose breaker dance.

I rather have t1ts pushed into my face but then again I heard about incidents where men died when they were suffocated by boobs.
Macarena was Spanish and took off mainly in America. Brazilians don't even speak Spanish and are not even Hispanic. And the people in that video are in NO WAY Brazilians :crackup: Brazilians (outside of the slum dwellers that Americans love to see in the hell that is Rio and the North) are white or Japanese. Brazil became famous for beautiful girls because of the massive immigration of Germans, East Europeans, and Northern Italians. Combine that with a culture where youth and "white" looks are worshipped and of course you will get some big name models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5vte9aqoM&feature=related
This was a BIG dance in Brazil a few years back.