Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The High School Challenge

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay folks, it is not much of a shock for me to say this, but...

This forum has gone to total and utter hell. Things are not being done.

People are coming in, asking for advice, getting it, not using it, then complaining. Others are asking about EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM THEY HAVE.

Folks, there is NO "one step solution" that solves EVERY problem. There have also been a few posters on here (I won't name names and neither should you...You know who you are) who take advice yet don't try.

Remember folks, this (picking up females, improving yourself) is just like other things:

It takes PRACTICE.

When you get advice or read the Don Juan Bible, use the advice. Go try it. Don't give up after 1 failure. Don't give up after 5. Also, don't go EXACTLY by the book.

Me and my girl have been together over 3 years and NOTHING is by the book. It took years of practice by me to notice signals. Then stuff just became natural.

You can do it. Therefore, I am imposing a High School Forum Challenge.

By the 1st of May, I want to see an massive improvement in this forum. Vincent wants to see one. All the "experienced" DJ's want to see one. I'm sure even the newbies would like to see one.

Here is how it will go:

- If you are new or have a question, do two things FIRST;
- Go check out the link by Nocturnal that is stickied. Here it is.
- If you can't find help in there, click the "Search" button, or go here

- If you STILL can't find help in there, THEN post your question. However, title it right, or it WILL be deleted (there are a few who do this, and one who does it all the time..)

- Don't get upset if you get advice, you use it, and you get either no results, or the result isn't what you wanted. Remember...There are a few factors.

- Post Field Reports. What are "field reports?" There are posts about what you did in terms of trying to pick a girl up. For good examples, go to the Discussion Forum and look for anything that has "fr" in the title.

- If you learned something, post it. Don't be shy.

- Finally...If you want SERIOUS improvement, post a "field report" or "approach'' journal. Update it daily or weekly with event during the week about your pickups, whether successful or not. Show that you are trying.

Alright folks, let us see what you can do.

If anyone has a question or problem, feel free to PM me or Vincent. It might take a day or two for us to get back to you, but we will reply.

- TheVirutalMind

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here for 2 years, and I've improved but I'm still stuck in AFC land. You know what I've learned most in this 2 years?

Experience is so much more important than everything. Manuals, pick up lines, whatever. They may work. They may not. I know I use to get a kick out of daydreaming using these lines, and them working incredibly and having girls suck my ****. Fantasies. Hah. The only way you learn is if you get out there. Sitting on the sidelines is guaranteed to keep you a virgin for life. Take a risk. I've taken few, and it obviously shows. I'm 16 (turning 17 in June), still a virgin. I'm 5'10 121 lbs. I've done more risks in the last 3 weeks than I've done in my life. You know how much success I've had in my life? 1 girlfriend, who was a major bow wow. You know how much success I've had in the last 3 weeks? I've held onto a girl's fingers as she said good bye. She hates me for doing it, but you know what? At least she knew I wasn't her AFC friend. She knew I'm not who's she's calling at 9:00 on a Saturday to ***** about her loser boyfriend. At least she knew I am interested. I'd rather her hate me than be her friend. It's so much better than sitting on the sidelines. Maybe I can talk to her, not sound desperate and we can restart things. Maybe not. You know what? I don't know until I talk to her, right?

There, I'm done. Maybe it's the wrong thread. Maybe it's irrelevant and a waste of space, but here's my one contribution I've ever made to this board.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
just lock the high school forum for a few months.
Great idea, then the people who are actually trying to improve wont be able to post.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the biggest problem, people just to scared to approach..

Yet they dare sometimes to give advise themselves, and its becoming a complete mess..