The Golden Bachelor!!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see this show on ABC? Basically the old ladies version of the show. The women are like all 60 and above!

Now they're inflating the egos of old ladies too who are past their prime. Will make younger women feel even higher value!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, now the younger women have no role models for proper behavior.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous.

However, it does bring up an important point that I've been talking about on this forum. There are plenty of older people dating now. So many 50+ people with grown children are trying to find new loves. While this show is a bad fictionalization of what happens, it is representative of the fact that 50+ people with grown children are dating.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous.

However, it does bring up an important point that I've been talking about on this forum. There are plenty of older people dating now. So many 50+ people with grown children are trying to find new loves. While this show is a bad fictionalization of what happens, it is representative of the fact that 50+ people with grown children are dating.
This show is 60 plus though!!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same trend exists for 60+ people.
60+ people are Boomers, 50 somethings are Gen-X. So, what we may end up seeing is the 60's crowd behaving more self-indulgently that the 50's crowd.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60+ people are Boomers, 50 somethings are Gen-X.
Childlessness didn't really take off until the Millennial generation, so the 50-59 year old X'ers who are single now likely had kids and likely married at some point in the past. Millennials are turning 40 right now and more Millennials are turning 40 as childless people. A good portion of Millennials have never married.

I am more familiar with stories about Boomers dating later in life than Gen X'ers dating later in life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah cause everyone wants to see some old worn out Chad get set up with granny’s.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They must be hurting for ratings. Surprised they don’t have a trans bachelor yet. Come on ABC, get with the times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 Notice that bachelor guy is still a big three. Tall, great hair for his age, and retired business owner.
You got it. It's your famous height, hair, money framework in action.

Not surprisingly, all three were required even for older women.
I looked at the women from the perspective of a 40 year old man. There might have been a few women in their 60s that were attractive for their age, but were generally unimpressive. Leslie Fhaim, the 64 year old woman who had a shorter term relationship Prince in the late 1970s, is one of the more attractive one. Leslie also got divorced from a prominent Minneapolis restaurant chef during the 1990s.

Even with the attractive 60+ year olds, their skin is unimpressive. Even some 40 something women have skin that's resilient enough to look somewhat attractive, but that's gone by 60.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop hating you goddamn incel.

You're just to insecure to realize that the holy cooch will NEVER expire!

Sixty year old's can slay just as sexily as their granddaughters.

Stop promoting the false "wall" narrative!

Once you go old, your d*ck will never get cold!

All Hail The Holy Goddess!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and I watched it. Wholesome show but my god no man would want to even look at any of those women. Ladies, please get your stuff together early in life. Condolences to the widows though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These 60+ Boomer widows generally did things the right way, finding a spouse early and having kids.

There are plenty of men in their 60s thirsty for women in their 60s.

Good idea.
Most women in their 60s are unattractive. My mom is 76 and watched this show. She said some of the women looked decent for her age but upclose when not dressed up and without the makeup they don't look very good.

When I'm in my 60s I can't imagine being attracted to women in their 60s. I turn 40 in 3 weeks and don't find most women the same age as me attractive. Maybe 10 percent of them. Rest are ugly, fat, full of tats, piercings, or just not attractive and worn out.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Most women in their 50s do not find men in their 50s attractive either. But when they come across one in shape, average or better height, educated, and not an arsehole, they tend to stick to them like duct tape.

I just had a first date with a woman in her 50s, naturally blonde, retired, seemingly quite wealthy, intelligent, and engaging, with a cute body like a pixie, a better body than most 20-year-olds today. To me, she's a keeper, like potential LTR material. She wanted me to move to kiss close, but I held back on purpose, and by the smirk on her face, I could tell that she knew that I knew that she knew and appreciated the move.

I'd been messing with younger gals to this point and have forgotten how much better it is when they are right in your SMV zone and age, how much easier they make it than younger gals do.

Jesus, I love women. They're like exotic pets.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in their 50s do not find men in their 50s attractive either. But when they come across one in shape, average or better height, educated, and not an arsehole, they tend to stick to them like duct tape.

I just had a first date with a woman in her 50s, naturally blonde, retired, seemingly quite wealthy, intelligent, and engaging, with a cute body like a pixie, a better body than most 20-year-olds today. To me, she's a keeper, like potential LTR material. She wanted me to move to kiss close, but I held back on purpose, and by the smirk on her face, I could tell that she knew that I knew that she knew and appreciated the move.

I'd been messing with younger gals to this point and have forgotten how much better it is when they are right in your SMV zone and age, how much easier they make it than younger gals do.

Jesus, I love women. They're like exotic pets.
Most women in their 50s would find us SS posters to be arrogant, anti women lol for our views.

I posted links from SS on other forums where women tend to post and they find us to be arrogant, and very misogynist for our views on women, the wall etc. Women can't handle the truth because it's the facts. Women can complain about a guys income, height, race, but if you complain about their weight, something they have more control over all hell breaks loose.

I find most women arrogant, repulsive, full of fluff, and I don't like post wall.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in their 50s would find us SS posters to be arrogant, anti women lol for our views.

I posted links from SS on other forums where women tend to post and they find us to be arrogant, and very misogynist for our views on women, the wall etc. Women can't handle the truth because it's the facts. Women can complain about a guys income, height, race, but if you complain about their weight, something they have more control over all hell breaks loose.

I find most women arrogant, repulsive, full of fluff, and I don't like post wall.
Why you posting our stuff? This is like the locker room. Outside world don’t need to know what we talk about!