The "Fun" aspect of The Game

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

As the title suggests, most of us, during the deploy of The Game, have had the tendency to forget its "Fun" aspect, due to scarcity mindset and having too little options.

After all, it's called "The Game", and "games" should be fun. Why not?

So what is the "Fun" aspect of the game?

For example, if the woman showed high IL before first date, she's being Fun.

If the woman showed high IL during first date, she's being Fun.

If the woman showed high IL after first date, she's being Fun.

If she complies, submits, and follows your lead, she's being Fun.

If she can't make it to the date but be willing to make a counter-offer with an alternative time and date, she's being Fun.

If she gives you little to no drama at all, she's being Fun.

If she gives you white-eye BJs and sex, she's being Fun.

If she makes it difficult for you to meet? She's NOT being Fun.

If she rejects your date offers again and again? She's NOT being Fun.

If she makes you wait for sex? She's NOT being Fun.

If she asks to borrow money from you after only one date? She's NOT being Fun.

If she brings up the "Relationship" talk way too early during the dating/flirting period? She's NOT being Fun.

etc... the exampes go on. You can imagine it.

So, at any given moment in your interaction (I prefer to avoid the concept of "relationship") with women, the Game stops when they stop being Fun. On the other hand: As long as the women you're seeing/banging are being Fun, the Game continues.

In the past, I used to put up with way too many women/relationships that were no longer "Fun" just because I am afraid to "lose" them.

Now? If I spend and invest my precious Time/Energy/Mental Energy/Money... in a woman, she at least needs to be Fun for me to want to be around her.

If she's not Fun? Then we stop.

At the end of the day, why waste time with a woman that's not Fun? Life is way too short for that sh!t.

Reaction score
I had endless fun running the shock & awe approach for the LuLz. Them reactions were eye-opening as much for me as it was for them hoes.