Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Faces Behind the Username

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Yes, I did neg you. And I'm 42 Bro--my age is listed right on my avatar.

If you put it back up, I'll rep ya 2x's. Don't wanna ruin yer day.

And BTW I did post pics of myself. So don't be crying about how "everyone" on SS has something to hide. I have nothing to hide.
I dont care about reps or negs or any of that, but its the principle of the thing, if your really 42 then act it. Im not even gonna bother to neg you back, just not worth my time.

As for the picture, really dont care what other people think or know what I look like, but dont worry bro, im sure im not your type ;)

Tyler FC

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about beeing allowed to have a picture as avatar ?

I think it will be helpful and every user could have a personal style (like a signature ).

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
its bull no one is posting a real pic of them, like everyone has something to hide.
Well yeah, I value my anonymity. It's a small world, you never know if/when someone's going to recognize you. And once your pic starts floating around the 'net, it stays there forever.

So I don't think it's "bull" not posting real pics of oneself. I think it's smart. And frankly, I'm interested in ideas, not personalities. Everyone here sort of blends into everyone else and that's how I like it.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can find some videos of me online

just look up "Diamond Kitty rides a bus" haha

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
I'll post my pic right before the planned surgeries to alter it to the point my momma wouldn't know me. You'll know why, some day. :)

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already showed them a few times. No need to do it again. The pics are 3+ years old, anyway. Plus you never know who's going to see you, and I'm a pretty private person as is.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
That's a misnomer. There's always good stuff to be learned about attracting women...no matter how good looking or rich you are. There's always somebody out there with better game...they may be better looking, richer, etc. OR they may be ugly and short and bald. Regardless, I'm always interested in others' opinions about how to get my d1ck in as many women as possible.
Agreed. Plus, looks only get you in the door, as has been discussed to death already. It goes beyond that - especially for "hot" girls. They can get "hot" guys any time. Yeah, they'll be infatuated or whatever, but they'll disregard you real fast if you aren't on your best game (or have none at all). You can't just stand there and look pretty, or act like a nice guy dumbass.

Plus there's just basic attraction tools you need, no matter what. You have to flirt, charm, seduce, escalate, strike when the iron is hot, present a challenge, display strong value, etc, etc. You can't fumble everything and offer nothing because you're "hot".

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
I dont care about reps or negs or any of that, but its the principle of the thing, if your really 42 then act it. Im not even gonna bother to neg you back, just not worth my time.

As for the picture, really dont care what other people think or know what I look like, but dont worry bro, im sure im not your type ;)
:up: That's the right attitude. Neg repping is extremely lame in my opinion.

I just + repped you for showing your pic and for not lowering yourself to retaliate.

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's mine after a normal day at the gym.

I don't why other posters don't want to post theirs? Security issues perhaps?
But anyway this is for the OP who didn't get what he asked for. Since I too am curious to how the posters who have been posting all of this stuff look like.

I'm 100% filipino btw. Greetings from the Philippines!

http://s663.photobucket.com/user/Vi...4-11144703821_zps7fd5ef18.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprise.
I am truly female
___edited link out___
Hey, please do me a favor and unquote the link to the photo, please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Surprise.
I am truly female

FFS Rapunzel SHAVE that BUSH!

*Waits for Packers to see the word "bush", look at pic, then start "weed whacking".

*Edit: Sorry Packman. I've caved to my inner White Knight.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Surprise.
I am truly female
Nice pic. You're kind of a cutie.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Surprise.
I am truly female
___edited link out___
Hey, please do me a favor and unquote the link to the photo, please. Thanks.

Of course. I'm sure NN will be soon to follow.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
What are your stats? Are you natural or done any cycles?
Natty. No cycles. Not that I have anything against steroids, I just have no need to get that big.

I'm 6 feet tall, weigh around 202.