The Don Juan Pickup Artist

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sirducer
No offence guys but from what Ive seen is an mASF based PUA, craps all over a DJ... :)
I agree.

But mASF based PUAs are also notorious for not being able to keep a girl

PUA focuses on outer game, leaving the guy to be very surface oriented and uninteresting in the long term

DJ focuses on inner game, making the guy an interesting and solid person, but without the outer game girls never even get a chance to see this

Combine the two - inner game with outer game - and you have an unstoppable force!

BrotherAP :D

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
I agree.

But mASF based PUAs are also notorious for not being able to keep a girl

PUA focuses on outer game, leaving the guy to be very surface oriented and uninteresting in the long term

DJ focuses on inner game, making the guy an interesting and solid person, but without the outer game girls never even get a chance to see this

Combine the two - inner game with outer game - and you have an unstoppable force!

BrotherAP :D
I dont know what you mean by "DJ focuses on inner game..." when a lot of posts on this forum are very newbish and naive... in a sense that these guys are still searching for that "special pill."

Furthermore DJs/PUAs that are too focused on an outer game "routine performing clowns" are really fake and will not go far at all, you are right.

Actually we emphasize the whole aspect of fixing your inner game first and outer game will follow. Thats the key... its like having a PUA state and everything you say comes of as PUA... not like remembering some PUA catch phrase and trying desperately to make you get some puss :)

-----------------
http://www.themodernmansite.com/

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think you can be a true DJ without having at least the basic PUA skills.

its annoying how on here PUA and MASF are dirty words, when in reality this site is more like a "natural game extension" to the PUA side of things.

the best PUAs all have incredible inner game. The ****ty "social robot" PUAs are the ones that just recite the routines and have no inner game at all.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist

the best PUAs all have incredible inner game. The ****ty "social robot" PUAs are the ones that just recite the routines and have no inner game at all.

Are you fvckin crazy! Look at Mystery. He breaks down mentally every so often. How is that strong inner game?

PUA = Strong outer game

DJ = Strong inner game

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Are you fvckin crazy! Look at Mystery. He breaks down mentally every so often. How is that strong inner game?

PUA = Strong outer game

DJ = Strong inner game
mystery is more of a crazy artist type..

you know, so talented that he is bound to be crazy?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe "advanced techniques" isn't the right term. I'd like to see more discussion about what to do once you've already gotten a girl's attention. I want to see posts about what kills attraction. Signs that a girl is leading you on, but not that into you really. I want to know what approaches fail, or what ways to approach simply kill your game. I want to first kill my bad habits, so that I can develop my own good ones. These are all things we should discuss.
Ok, that sounds worth discussing, hehe.

Examples always help. So does courage, I'm working on that one... it sounds like you're doing fine in that department

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond

PUA = Strong outer game

DJ = Strong inner game
Oh please... Mystery is just a bit of a nut and a very self obsessed person who shows a lot of emotion... thats the way HE is personally.
Please dont carpet bomb every PUA just cos Mystery had a mental break down... furthermore guys like Mystery made such sites like this one exist.

As for DJs having strong inner game... seriously how do you explain all the gay threads that many guys (even vets) post? Flame away but if on mASF a guy asks some retarded question like "What routine/****y funny line should I use on this particular girl then he will be flamed by formhandle first and then by other, then his topic will be shut down.

Furthermore, DJ = high school kids. mASF = mature men!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=824250#post824250

-------------
http://themodernmansite.com/

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sirducer

Furthermore, DJ = high school kids. mASF = mature men!

Or

DJ = strong inner game (prizing, mysterious, adventurous, confidence, etc.)

AFC = "high school kids"

PUA = strong outer game (routines, openers, cold reads, compitence, etc.)

Hendrik

Reaction score
I could'nt have said it better myself, its the magic brew when it comes together, I think too many guys worry about the out come, and dont progress
natually, or escalate, to much information overload. H.