Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ Bible and Your Story?

Rags To Riches

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just ran into this forum a little while back and I'm currently in the process of reading the Don Juan bible, awesome stuff to say the least.

The more that I read, the more "Aha!" moments I'm beginning to have. I can literally feel my brain rewiring itself as I'm typing this in haha.

So while I have been processing all this new information and creating all of these connections, my curiosity got piqued. In a short amount of time I have begun to feel like a completely different person. This had led me to wonder about what the long term effects of reading the Don Juan bible can lead to.

Sure, I know the generic answers: Confidence. Girls. Turning yourself into the great catch. Discovering your purpose. Understanding the responsibilities of manhood etc.

However, that's not what I'm really after. What I'm interested in is not just the one word answer of "confidence". Rather, I'm curious about the journey you all have currently gone through/are in the process of going through. What are some of the experiences and specific changes that you have noticed over the years as you have utilized the Don Juan Bible in your life, and what are some words of advice and wisdom that you would give for those (such as myself) who are just starting their own journey to become DJ's?

Domo_Arigatoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
As useful as the "bible" is, i wouldn't suggest you read too much of it.

When i first came to this site i was just a terrible mess of an AFC, and reading all of this brought me to a realization, but you really have to search through all of this garbage in order to find something worth actually internalizing. The main thing you need to take from all this is having self respect and determination, if you get too much into "pickup tactics" and memorizing lines, you'll turn into a superconscious robot and end up worse off than you were before. I'm saying this because i went through this phase myself.

The thing i learned from this site was what **** i should NOT take from women, it was an interesting eye opener from another perspective. But what you need to do is go out and actually TRY all of the stuff you learn rather than overloading on info.