Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the dangers and how to play teh correct game for a girl you meet online/fb/msn

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if there is a thread already on this but i would definitely love to know peoples views on how you would play a girl you like that you have met online or on some social network. In terms of contact/ calling/skype/ how long you wait till you meet/exclusive.

Also what dangers and red flags would you look out for?

I am very inexpereinced in this department and would like to know at what point would you NEXT a girl you met online

Regards

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lamo,
In general don't leave it long at all,three E.Mails should be adequate,just enough to get a bit of background.Any longer and both parties build up imaginary dream people...You will both know if you are going to click within thirty seconds anyway!
The telephone and Skype business is for those who live in reality Worlds,texts should be limited to essential business.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya a meetup should be scheduled within 3 or 4 msgs at most.

texting/communicating at a bare minimum (better yet not at all) once the date is set.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you read my previous thread it was hard as she was living in another country so was two months untill we finally met. She flew to my place to see me. But by then the interest had fizzled out and we werent talking as much. How can i prevent this? Also i have had a few mates who like talk and skype every day with their "girl" until tehy finally mett

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the mid work is the best thing, not enough and there is not enough comfort so she wont meet you, too much and you become predictable and boring after u run out of topics.