Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the current state of the forums

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now, there are more troll post then anything on this site and i am **** of it! not too long ago i used to come here and try help people best i can! but what's the point when half the new people that join. then all the regulars are trolling now too because they are bored and have nothing better to do.

YES NAUGHTY NINJA I AM LOOKING AT YOU!

we need to get back to what was great about this site. helping people. if the regulars want to try. why not do it in a diffident sub from like the off topic one?

seriously guys. don't let this forum go to ****.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
right now, there are more troll post then anything on this site and i am **** of it! not too long ago i used to come here and try help people best i can! but what's the point when half the new people that join. then all the regulars are trolling now too because they are bored and have nothing better to do.

we need to get back to what was great about this site. helping people. if the regulars want to try. why not do it in a diffident sub from like the off topic one?

I think when people who are trolling are ones who have their sh!t together

In that case, you should be glad that most of SSers become trolls :D

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:

I do it for you baby, you see, sometimes, we strike true to the core with our satire, because Sosuave needs posters like us.

Because we're the posters that Sosuave deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So we will troll, because you can take it. Because we're not your parents, we're womanizers, pick-up artists - A Don Juan

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it seems it's been it's this way for years. In any given time period most of the threads are useless with a few gems here and there. That's why I love the archives and DJ bible they collect and compile these. I still do regulars help out in threads, but not every thread can have eye opening revelations like when we first visited this website

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, once again Packers decides to have a moan instead of getting up off his azz and doing something productive.

Bro - you started at the gym yet?

Didnt think so.

P.S. @ArcBound is bang on - dont like the recent threads? Archives and DJ bible hold lots of info.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods should start IP-banning some of the obvious trolls here, sadly this forum would be quite dead if they did.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Mods should start IP-banning some of the obvious trolls here, sadly this forum would be quite dead if they did.
Proxy servers bro.

RaynardPoker

Reaction score
I just joined the forum,cause i figured when i meet a chick you guys could help me out with what a don would do.I mean i troll but only cause there's tons of info on here that's good reading.I hope the master don juans would still help out the newbies like me,man,just saying

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
So, once again Packers decides to have a moan instead of getting up off his azz and doing something productive.

Didnt think so.

P.S. @ArcBound is bang on - dont like the recent threads? Archives and DJ bible hold lots of info.
Recent threads are questions, the archive is sick, the bible is the manifesto and packers is complaining.... thats how its been for awhile nothings changed :up:

@sam Proxies dont hide your subnet mask. but no forums ever ban that way :(

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:

Packers no offense dude but shouldn't you be more concerned with working on the advice you've been given a few times by various posters and said you were going to?

If you want to show us how serious you take sosuave. Start a Packers2010 improvement journal right here on the discussion forums and post weekly updates.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Packers no offense dude but shouldn't you be more concerned with working on the advice you've been given a few times by various posters and said you were going to?

If you want to show us how serious you take sosuave. Start a Packers2010 improvement journal right here on the discussion forums and post weekly updates.
But NN - wouldn't that involve going out?:nervous:

Like away from the computer?:(
And....... ACTUALLY DOING STUFF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?:confused:
I can speak for packers when I say F-THAT!!!! He doesnt wanna do anything but wank and moan - Even shaving is too much effort for this mufuker let alone leaving the house or going to the gym:nervous:

Secondtimeround

Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
Because we're the posters that Sosuave deserves, but not the ones it needs right now. So we will troll, because you can take it. Because we're not your parents, we're womanizers, pick-up artists - A Don Juan
Some DJs aren't looking for anything logical... They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some DJs just want to watch the world burn :D

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not post often because I am far behind on my readings here. Dj Bible and many other threads from the Archive. I only advise when I'm sure of something.

Also there is a 10 post limit per day lol which I do not like to waste unless until I'm sure of what I'll say will help others.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

Didnt think so.

what can i do? i don't really have the " mod power" to bad every troll.

I've just seen forums IMPLODE and become useless. then all the good posters leave and it's just a heap of ****

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
But NN - wouldn't that involve going out?:nervous:

Like away from the computer?:(
And....... ACTUALLY DOING STUFF?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?:confused:
I can speak for packers when I say F-THAT!!!! He doesnt wanna do anything but wank and moan - Even shaving is too much effort for this mufuker let alone leaving the house or going to the gym:nervous:

dude chill

i just think if the forum keeps going down this road. what will be left you know?