Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Craziness of Women

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm getting this because I'm younger and I tend to hang out with younger women, but I've found that some women are incredibly full of energy and come off as being kind of all over the place. I'm guessing they don't question their thoughts at all and just say whatever is on their mind. I've been with women who are in a stream of talk and they're going way too fast for me to jump in at all. There are other women who are really all over the place, random, and out there. It gets me pretty annoyed and I can't really follow them into a conversation. I'm not quite sure what this is, but I've noticed that ALL women are like this to some degree. Many of them are far more controlled than others, but there are still lots of women who are full of this "craziness".

I have a few questions about this that I'd like an older DJ's perspective on, and I hope you can help me understand this, because I believe it's hurting my game by letting me have myself pissed off and totally clueless when a women I'm around is acting like this.

Where does this craziness come from?
How can I learn to handle it?
How can I use it to my advantage to increase the attraction with the girl I'm with?

There are those guys who act random and say whatever is on their mind, kind of like what I'm talking about, but I'm not sure if I want to be one of those guys. I don't want to try that and have myself stuck in the friendzone because of it. Rather, I'd like to find out how I can use a girl's natural personality to allow me to attract her. This is mostly uncharted territory for me, and I'm very curious to see what you older DJ's think if you'd be so kind as to tell me.

-IITM

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
My take:
*Daddys these days (if they have a Daddy) lets their little "precious" get away with murder. Hence they never get disciplined.
*Following on from that, their is no discipline for girls at school, they can get away with murder - woe be tied any teacher, male or female that lays a hand on her.
*Young girls are more worried about impressing other girls. They want to be in the "cool" group of girls that swank around thinking they own the world.
*This is all leads to the attention span of a skitzo on steroids.
*Guys there age no longer now how to put these little bytches in there place, so eager are they to pedestalize and try to get any sort of attention from these little princesses.
*Society is now run in a way where all this won't change for a loong loong time. So, young crazy bytches turn into older crazy bytches, and have more young princesses who themselves will turn into crazy bytches.
A vicious cycle.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I'm in the Mood said:
Where does this craziness come from?
How can I learn to handle it?
How can I use it to my advantage to increase the attraction with the girl I'm with?

1. It comes from estrogen

2. You must F them into submission

3. once you have Fed them into submission they will treat you like a king..

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Zunder. Most of them are spoiled, overly independent, undisciplined, hold no accountability for anything.... They basically say and do whatever they want - with no regards for their words or actions. Like you said, they're all over the place, and get on your nerves.

For the most part, they can get away with this - because people tend to allow it based on their looks or status. They tend to be snobby, rude, demanding, opinionated, overly talkative, annoying, etc. This is especially true among younger females. They're just "having fun" - by being completely retarded, making no sense, having nothing important to say, using no logic, pissing everyone off, etc. Some of them act this way well into their older years - because they never had to develop a personality of any kind. Fortunately, they tend to stick with their own kind - since everyone else hates them. But, they're trapped in their delusional views of being high class, and with the "in" crowd.

It's really no different than the male douche bags who talk too much, never have anything important to say, are arrogant and shallow, etc.

I'm not sure why you want to talk to them, though. The fact that someone pisses you off just by how they talk should be a hint that they're not worth talking to. In my experience, these girls are only good for and interested in sex. You can't figure these people out, because they make no sense.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Why I'm interested in this is because when a girl starts talking non-stop it really tends to take away my frame because I can't follow the ****. The other day I was walking with two girls, and they were talking fast as hell and I felt awkward because I was walking with them, but not really engaged with what was going on.

I really don't want to learn how to talk like that. I'd like to learn why women act this way and what processes are going on in their heads.

By the way, to the mod who moved this thread, you had no legitimate right or reason. This thread belongs in the other forum where I posted it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
DonGorgon said:
1. It comes from estrogen

2. You must F them into submission

3. once you have Fed them into submission they will treat you like a king..
I have to agree. When you b*ng them enough to make their eyes roll inside their heads, they become really calm and cool girls on your next date. It settles them down and makes them normal for a while. Plus, yes, they can even buy you stuff after.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, sometimes the girls on the bus (to a local college) do this and I find it agitating. I think it's a younger girl thing.

Sometimes I wonder if it's because they are on antidepressants. Antidepressants can have a speedy effect.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
omkara said:
I know, sometimes the girls on the bus (to a local college) do this and I find it agitating. I think it's a younger girl thing.

Sometimes I wonder if it's because they are on antidepressants. Antidepressants can have a speedy effect.

they are showing their pu$$y power off...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I really don't want to learn how to talk like that. I'd like to learn why women act this way and what processes are going on in their heads.
Waste of time. You're never going to figure it out - because you're not them. This is called incompatibility. It's like when someone tries to figure out why someone else is being a jerk. You're not one, so you won't understand how they can be so cruel and heartless. It's just the way they are. Everyone is different. Don't waste time trying to figure out other people - find those you are a compatible with. Then you won't be worrying, analyzing, or asking questions like this. Otherwise you will drive yourself mad trying to dissect everything they do.

You don't really need to know why they are the way they are - only that they ARE the way they are. Don't dig deep or over-analyze. Just accept that this is them, and that you aren't compatible with everyone. Never try to force yourself to be, either.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, young girls are idiots as most young guys are idiots. Not sure what else to say.

Most improve with age, some dont.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never listen to girls when they talk.. I just pretend to.. makes my life a whole lot easier, because 9 times out of 10, women aren't listening to what they're saying to each other, but HOW they're saying it. Just seem interested and you got it down, bro.