Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The cleavage reveal on the first date!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen this more times that I wish to speak about!! Woman so have most of us figured out way before we even get a small hint of trying to figure them out. Which brings me to the first date.

I just returned from a first date and WOW!!!! She made it very hard to focus, did a decent job, but could not help staring!!! What wonderful cleavage this one possessed and SHE KNEW IT!

Women, these creatures are very smart when it comes to attraction and teasing with their attributes. Low cut sleeveless shirt and kept laying them on the table... I had to bring attention to her doing it because I could not resist staring in a non creepy way.

This has occurred many times before on a first dates with others and I recall it happening with my ex fiancee' when we first met to the point where she was rubbing her breasts on me. Main difference is ex was a little more shy about revealing her cleavage, she used the contact over the reveal.

Never fails to amaze me how brazen they can be. I did have a nice date and it was nice to finally to be moving on from the ex. Women use our own minds against us and I may sound like an AFC right now, we are at a huge disadvantage playing this game. You know at first she may have me, but it is a matter of time I will turn the tides!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so worked up about staring at cleavage on display? You feel you were at a disadvantage by that???

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Why are you so worked up about staring at cleavage on display? You feel you were at a disadvantage by that???
Disadvantage by cleavage...no...not the point of my post. The point of the post is how men are viewed as dogs, but give a woman a chance and she will use that her benefit. Overall, meaning are we dogs because women feed our nature with sex appeal??

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How men are viewed by society is the furthest thing from my mind when I'm on a date staring at my date's boobies.

I see their cleavage and raise them my own. Work on your upper pecs. I have had women checking out my pecs when i am looking at their face lol.
Ditto. They love touching them too. Shameless women!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I see their cleavage and raise them my own. Work on your upper pecs. I have had women checking out my pecs when i am looking at their face lol.
I work out and my pecs are there, I did not have a button down shirt so was NOT able to do it. Saturday, I shall raise them with mine!

Espi said:
I think it's key to remember that in the eyes of many women, the level of attention he gives is very closely related to the level of his confidence. So you have to know when to dole out attention and when to withhold it.

Look and don't be afraid to acknowledge--it's part of being a confident man. Just don't keep looking at them. You take away her power when you ignore her body and focus instead on the conversation.

SPOT ON!!! My confidence is there and BY acknowledging her it showed. But ignoring her greatest asset, her body, you neuter her!! My main point of this post was just to point out how we as men are at times shamed for being men, but women use our nature against us... So how can they be mad and drawing us by what we like?
Not as Jitterbug suggested I was feeling at a disadvantage by her womanhood.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need button down shirt to show off strong pecs, that's more like man-cleavage! You just need a form fitting top if you have solid pecs.

My main point of this post was just to point out how we as men are at times shamed for being men, but women use our nature against us... So how can they be mad and drawing us by what we like?
My point is that it's a non-issue. Women enjoy feigned indignation just like we enjoy cleavage on display. Fair exchange, don't you think?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arms & shoulders are to women what big boobs are to men. Hit the gym and you'll see a big difference in how women behave around you.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My big gripe is that women wear revealing clothes and then get the sh!ts when men look at or comment on their t!ts, @ss or whatever.
If they wear that sh!t, surely they must want men to look, right?

I actually make a point of not commenting or overtly staring at cleavage because I figure that's what she wants me to do.
But having read the above posts on confidence, it might be worth a try.

And on another point, a woman who shows that sort of cleavage on a first date is definitely trying to impress.
Good stuff, OP. :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you can't compare a guy's pecs with a woman's boobs. Boobs are censored out on TV and in most parts of western society. Guys grow up with a natural curiousity about them. Girls can see pecs anywhere, guys pay to see boobs.

Anyway, women are designed to be visually attractive. Men are made more to function. "Utilitarian", as Elaine from Seinfeld called the male body. Instead of looking cute and childlike with the tiny noses (which stirs an instinct to protect), men have big honkers to let more air in so they can work harder and be stronger.

Some guys are vain enough to think that they have the visual appeal just as much (or more) as the girls do. That's just part of the feminization of men though - "Just sit there and look pretty, honey".

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
My big gripe is that women wear revealing clothes and then get the sh!ts when men look at or comment on their t!ts, @ss or whatever.
If they wear that sh!t, surely they must want men to look, right?

I actually make a point of not commenting or overtly staring at cleavage because I figure that's what she wants me to do.
But having read the above posts on confidence, it might be worth a try.

And on another point, a woman who shows that sort of cleavage on a first date is definitely trying to impress.
Good stuff, OP. :)
Often times it's a sh!t test.

:checking out her boobs:
Her: Hey, I'm up here buddy.
Me: One sec, your boobs are amazing! :stares blatantly and jokingly:

Done right it's just a bit of ****y funny. Point being I'm not apologizing for my desires. Plus it gives me a call back later if the situation arises. I can just stare at them for a moment, look at her and just sigh and exclaim how awesome they are or something. I do it with my gf's ass from time to time.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
how can you be this amazed by cleavage

Not that I was amazed... Just back in the day, woman did not do this sort of thing. Well, the slutty ones did.. Not to say my date was slutty. Not saying that at all. What I am amazed at is how men get hammered on being dogs. It's like saying don't look at this, or that... and what is the first thing someone does? They look!!

I am not amazed at wonderful cleavage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am amazed at how hard women do $hit to get us quality men to notice! Uh yeah... I am quality!!!!
Nutz said:
Often times it's a sh!t test.

:checking out her boobs:
Her: Hey, I'm up here buddy.
Me: One sec, your boobs are amazing! :stares blatantly and jokingly:

Done right it's just a bit of ****y funny. Point being I'm not apologizing for my desires. Plus it gives me a call back later if the situation arises. I can just stare at them for a moment, look at her and just sigh and exclaim how awesome they are or something. I do it with my gf's ass from time to time.
And me talking to her about it was done in a ****y funny way too. I let her know that I saw them and made some ****y jokes about it. In no way did I do it like a punk. Funny thing is if a woman digs you, you can get away with a lot. I am going back out with her again soon. On the date, there will be no mention of her cleavage either by me. But I am willing to bet she will wear something similar.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything wrong with being amazed at cleavage. If you can't appreciate the simple things in life, you might as well be dead.