Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

Slag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any insight on the financial side of things? I'm getting frustrated because I've tried so many things thinking "this is it", only to not have them pan out.

I don't know anybody who makes great money and feel like if I can figure this out that I won't have nearly the amount of problems I have now.
Bud, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but practically every person alive on this planet (including myself) has had the same feeling. "If I could just figure out a quick easy way to make a pile of money, all my problems would go away."

I haven't read your entire thread, and I don't know what your abilities are aside from being attractive and good at getting a$$. I'm short, average looking, and by no means good with women, but I know a thing or two about making a buck.

If you're going to be financially successful, you're going to have to put in the time and effort. Forget about all those douchebag dip$hit influencers on YouTube. There are plenty of legitimate self help videos to be found, but if you think you're going to watch a few grant cardone videos and then have a multi-million dollar business by the end of the year, you're going to be disappointed. It's going to take hard work, and lots of it. Lots of evenings and weekends, too.

It's time for you to decide what you want to do with your life. Figure out what you enjoy doing, and set about becoming as good at it as you possibly can.

Pinballing back and forth from one get rich quick scheme to another won't get you anywhere. I've gone down a few of those paths as well, and it always ended up in wasted time and effort. You've got to pick something and stick with it for the long haul.

My situation is probably quite a bit different from most, as I grew up in a family business, and have basically been "at work" in some capacity since I could walk. I knew from a young age what I wanted to do, and that made a big difference. I'm always, always learning new skills, be it from books, YouTube, or watching people around me. You're either progressing or you're regressing. You're never standing still.

I'm not rich by any means, but I do ok. It's been a long uphill battle, but success is compounding. Each new skill learned builds on the last, and makes what I do easier, faster, and more profitable.

One last thing that's helped me immensely is making connections. Be someone people respect, enjoy working with, and want to help.

As far as you're parents' hoarding is concerned..... that's another subject I have far too much experience with. I can tell you with 100% certainty there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Getting rid of current junk will just make room for new junk. Focus on getting your own place and leaving that situation behind.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but practically every person alive on this planet (including myself) has had the same feeling. "If I could just figure out a quick easy way to make a pile of money, all my problems would go away."

I haven't read your entire thread, and I don't know what your abilities are aside from being attractive and good at getting a$$. I'm short, average looking, and by no means good with women, but I know a thing or two about making a buck.

If you're going to be financially successful, you're going to have to put in the time and effort. Forget about all those douchebag dip$hit influencers on YouTube. There are plenty of legitimate self help videos to be found, but if you think you're going to watch a few grant cardone videos and then have a multi-million dollar business by the end of the year, you're going to be disappointed. It's going to take hard work, and lots of it. Lots of evenings and weekends, too.

It's time for you to decide what you want to do with your life. Figure out what you enjoy doing, and set about becoming as good at it as you possibly can.

Pinballing back and forth from one get rich quick scheme to another won't get you anywhere. I've gone down a few of those paths as well, and it always ended up in wasted time and effort. You've got to pick something and stick with it for the long haul.

My situation is probably quite a bit different from most, as I grew up in a family business, and have basically been "at work" in some capacity since I could walk. I knew from a young age what I wanted to do, and that made a big difference. I'm always, always learning new skills, be it from books, YouTube, or watching people around me. You're either progressing or you're regressing. You're never standing still.

I'm not rich by any means, but I do ok. It's been a long uphill battle, but success is compounding. Each new skill learned builds on the last, and makes what I do easier, faster, and more profitable.

One last thing that's helped me immensely is making connections. Be someone people respect, enjoy working with, and want to help.

As far as you're parents' hoarding is concerned..... that's another subject I have far too much experience with. I can tell you with 100% certainty there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Getting rid of current junk will just make room for new junk. Focus on getting your own place and leaving that situation behind.
This was a very insightful post.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I meant to reply to this the other day but was quite busy.

So first, I want to thank you for the insight, I agree with nick in that regard.

I think I have 2 main problems;

1. I'm uncertain. I don't know if what I'm experiencing is normal, if I suck at this, or if I just haven't "put in the reps" yet when it comes to the business I'm doing outside of my dayjob. The issue with that is that it's costing money - monthly membership to this community, subscription to the platform where I do my buildouts for my clients, running Facebook ads because I don't have time to do cold calling/emailing/DMing, etc. Right now I don't have a Win to balance out the Losses, so every expense is over a denominator of zero, and that's why I have to figure out fast where the issue is with my approach so that I can divert that effort into something more fruitful if I'm just creating resistance for myself.
  2. I don't REALLY know what I want to do or what I'm good enough at to monetize. Like I said earlier, I don't really care what I do if I make good money doing it, because that will afford me the freedom to enjoy those things in my free time. The fields I have the most interest and skill in are women, fitness, and video games. I would've loved to have made modeling/acting work because I'd essentially be getting paid to do something I'm going to do anyway - being in very good shape. And it's hard to get an idea of what I'm good at, like REALLY good at because if you ask 10 people you'll probably get 10 different answers.
Hence why I'm in the position I am now.

I was supposed to have a call with that higher-up guy in the community and his business partners to offer some insight, as well as a 30-minute one-on-one with one of the other coaches. The former was pushed to today, and again to tomorrow, with the latter not having responded yet. Based on how those go I'll probably decide how to move forward. I do also have that one performance-based client I'm working with, so that could turn out really well, or it could follow suit with how the rest of the business has gone so far and lead to disappointment.

Who knows...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH it sounds like you're generally feeling uninspired. Might be a good point in your life to move to a new location as you've mentioned before. If nothing else it will serve as an extra motivational tool.

Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH it sounds like you're generally feeling uninspired. Might be a good point in your life to move to a new location as you've mentioned before. If nothing else it will serve as an extra motivational tool.
I kinda agree with you...I don't know if it would be the worst thing to up and leave and just figure it out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree with you...I don't know if it would be the worst thing to up and leave and just figure it out.
The most challenging part of this plan is money. Someone needs healthy savings to randomly move to another city and figure it out. In a weak job market like this one, it could take 6-18 months to secure permanent employment.

There were younger adults I knew (20 somethings at the time) who did this in the weak economic period of the late 2000s/early 2010s. They didn't have much going on in their lives at the time and some even lived with parents. They decided to move to a new city and figure it out from there.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were younger adults I knew (20 somethings at the time) who did this in the weak economic period of the late 2000s/early 2010s. They didn't have much going on in their lives at the time and some even lived with parents. They decided to move to a new city and figure it out from there.
Do you know how that decision turned out?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how that decision turned out?
For some it worked out alright. It's a risky decision. What happens when you're in a new city in Florida or Arizona and you can't find employment? Your family isn't nearby and you're also arriving there with no social circle, meaning you won't receive any social circle introductions for dating. Since you are 6'0", 200 lbs, and have an above average physique, you don't need a social circle as much for dating as men with less 'Chad' type looks.

You don't currently live in an economically disadvantaged state. Delaware is better area economically than a lot of places and you have great proximity to Philadelphia. If you lived in an economic craphole state like Mississippi, Louisiana, or New Mexico, it's an easier decision to move somewhere better. It's more difficult to make that case when your home base is Delaware.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some it worked out alright. It's a risky decision. What happens when you're in a new city in Florida or Arizona and you can't find employment? Your family isn't nearby and you're also arriving there with no social circle, meaning you won't receive any social circle introductions for dating. Since you are 6'0", 200 lbs, and have an above average physique, you don't need a social circle as much for dating as men with less 'Chad' type looks.

You don't currently live in an economically disadvantaged state. Delaware is better area economically than a lot of places and you have great proximity to Philadelphia. If you lived in an economic craphole state like Mississippi, Louisiana, or New Mexico, it's an easier decision to move somewhere better. It's more difficult to make that case when your home base is Delaware.
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do...

The SMMA community has daily calls, so I'm planning on tuning into a couple of key ones this week to get an idea of whether I should continue.

I have the phone number for the Dave Ramsey show, was thinking of trying my luck calling in to get some insight into my situation.

The guy who signed onto my performance model might see incredible results and change my mind.

The thing is I'm not looking for a get-rich-quick thing, but I AM looking for something that's going to make me enough money, quickly enough, that I can at the very least move out of my parent's and not be worried about having to move back in again.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do...

The SMMA community has daily calls, so I'm planning on tuning into a couple of key ones this week to get an idea of whether I should continue.

I have the phone number for the Dave Ramsey show, was thinking of trying my luck calling in to get some insight into my situation.

The guy who signed onto my performance model might see incredible results and change my mind.

The thing is I'm not looking for a get-rich-quick thing, but I AM looking for something that's going to make me enough money, quickly enough, that I can at the very least move out of my parent's and not be worried about having to move back in again.
Dave Ramsey will 1000% ask you if you have any debt haha

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this thread is basically the premise to the movie boyhood

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Debt isn't the issue. All I have are student loans.

It's the making money part.
Lots of loaded grannies in Scottsdale, man...

Florida too for that matter lmao

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of loaded grannies in Scottsdale, man...

Florida too for that matter lmao
As hilarious as it would be to make that my living, I don't think I'd be able to do anything like that unless I were physically attracted to the woman.

My ex was a good example of this; in probably about half our fights my income or living situation was weaponized against me, and I think being beholden to a woman for my well-being would almost be worse than being beholden to my parents like I am now.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As hilarious as it would be to make that my living, I don't think I'd be able to do anything like that unless I were physically attracted to the woman.

My ex was a good example of this; in probably about half our fights my income or living situation was weaponized against me, and I think being beholden to a woman for my well-being would almost be worse than being beholden to my parents like I am now.
Have them tip you instead, if you got your bartending back on track you could prob make bank in Scottsdale.