Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The bitterness, the sarcasm, the useless fighting on here is amazing and hilarious

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just amazing and hilarious to see the bitterness, the jealousy, the sarcasm on here. I got a good laugh at reading comments from corrector, women_haze, and solomon, probably another from Mr. Fantastic will be coming as well. I thought the purpose of this forum was for men to get better with women. Men with all different experience levels come on here to discuss knowledge and help others who might need help in some areas. Isn't that is what this forum for? So why be negative on my threads for young guys who are starting out? Guys have to start somewhere dont they? They might not know everything there is to know, just like you don't. It's a lot better than writing a thread calling members SS Lunatics and starting an useless thread war for 4 or 5 pages. How does that help guys with women? It doesnt. you should be positive and that's what I'm trying to do on here. All these useless fights and thread wars are driving good members away, and new members won't even sign up, if all they see is fighting, and useless threads, bashing guys who provide excellent threads, with positive information. So think about that the next time you decide to write a crappy post. Positive guys win, negative guys fail, you are being negative with your posts, which is why you aren't succeeding.

Who cares what people are posting as long is it is valuable information that guys can use. There are a lot of guys who don't know anything about lack of confidence. There are guys on here that don't know what some options women have today. They benefit from that, so if you know it already, great, no need to make ass out of yourself and say "I know that" and make stupid comments, because there is always someone that doesn't. That is what my threads are for, those guys.

When you have experience yourself, you can provide knowledge and examples to help others. That is what my posts are designed to do. I'm trying to help other guys who are having problems get better with women. Isn't that what this forum is for? Guys should be happy to have posters that can help them succeed. So why all the negativity when a poster like me tries to help? I don't understand that one. You need to have confidence to approach women and to succeed. I see guys posting on here all the time who aren't having any luck. I think that sucks. So my posts are designed to try to help guys learn what they need to do to get better at that. If you already know about that, great, but some guys don't, and that is what this forum is, for men to get better. So why be negative about it?

We have guys like Solomon, Women_haze, Mr_Fantastic, etc who likes to criticize my threads. When was the last time you wrote a thread trying to get men to get over their lack of confidence and help them get better? When was the last time you wrote an excellent thread and provided information to help guys not to be disrespected by their girlfriends? When was the last time you wrote a thread telling guys not to be phony pick up artists and use their own game to be successful with women? When was the last time you were spot on giving advice to help guys with your knowledge and experience in threads you created? I don't see any from you at all, just bitterness and calling other members names on threads, posts with no knowledge or experience trying to help guys get better. All of those are beneficial to men, and hopefully my posts helped one guy get better with women. It is through experience you can help others. when you don't have any like these guys, you get bitterness and negativity when you try to help provide that.

All I see from you are negative posts that don't give any positive information. It's easy to sit behind your computer and do nothing to help others. But as long as I'm here, I'm going to continue to post topics and threads, to help guys get over their fears or help them with women. Since you guys are such a big hit with the ladies and already know this supposedly, there are always guys that don't, that will find any information valuable.

For Solomon, it's hilarious you say that I didn't go out to approach any women. You didn't read the first paragraph of my thread. Did you? That was coming up in my next one about confidence. That was the thread I'm working on to show how to approach women and how be to confident to attract them. Showing the difference between confident and not confident men. It's to help guys get better. You should read that upcoming thread. I'm sure it will help you out with your lack of success. Where are your positive threads at Solomon? I dont see any. Since you can't read or understand my threads, I can see why you would say that. Keep on posting your thousands of your useless threads. I'm going to quote your hilarious post, and attach it to my upcoming thread, where I talk about confidence, and succeeding with women.

There used to be a lot of posters that used to give great advice on here that helped guys. Now it is over run buy guys that don't know anything who go on threads just to start a fight to be negative. Every thread has posts like that. People flaming others just to start a fight. No wonder there has been a lack of good posts on here recently. It is a shame. Most of the threads now dont give positive information or are there just to start a fight. If that's what you want to waste your time with, then enjoy those and waste your day posting on them. I want to post to help guys, not defeat them.

If you don't like my threads, who cares, dont read them. Guys that want to get better or learn something they might not know, then those are for you. I'm not sure why you would post negative comments on threads designed to inform other guys about women and how to build confidence. Isn't that what this forum is for? So solomon, women_haze and the rest continue your bitterness, or what ever problems you have and let guys that want to learn succeed. And quit trying to turn a positive into a negative. I look forwad to seeing your positive posts to help other men with the experience you have. Guess we won't be seeing any from you because you don't have any. Instead of being bitter and sarcastic, try writng some positive threads to help guys get better with women, that is what this forum is for, everybody can benefit from positive information, and that is what I'm going to continue to do. Probably get a *Yawn* comment or something stupid, so knock yourself out, you dont have any experiennce or knowledge, so you cant write a thread that does, but only bash others that do. That is very sad.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I do appreciate the time and effort you put into your threads Brother.

But you b!tching about guys b!tching is one circumnavigated circle-jerk. You're calling out other guys for shatting your threads does what to promote growth for you or the others we're trying to help escape their doomed perspective?

If you're sick to your balls with guys puking in your threads, go somewhere else. Better yet, make your own forum. You're bright enough to do it.

I'm not badgering you Brother. I'm saying it's moot to expect your threads to remain free of bullsh!t. These ego/rep-driven douchebags only serve to build up their green dots and layer their facade with some kind of relevance.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm now *****ing about you *****ing about the OP *****ing about dudes critiquing his threads.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point. i rarely visit here just because of the all nonsense. I enjoy reading everything you write they are the best posts on here. Guys even thought you were pook. You gave great insight about BPD girls you helped me with my situation with the crazy chick. thanks man

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
I'm now *****ing about you *****ing about the OP *****ing about dudes critiquing his threads.
I don't get what you said

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha..........ain't that the truth

you can add jdealsilviera and amazing to this list

i tried to reason with them on the other threads

they dont understand.......they cant read.....they dont understand or know women...they are afraid of the truth....they cant accept reality....they get angry take it out on the guys who know

f them.....they're not getting laid anyway so who cares

keep up the fantastic posts on here Elmer...

every thread you make is a gem

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another boring useless topic by the female poster on this forum Elmer Gantry

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*yaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn*

ILL RESPOND IN BOLD

ELMER_GANTRY said:
It's just amazing and hilarious to see the bitterness, the jealousy, the sarcasm on here. I got a good laugh at reading comments from corrector, women_haze, and solomon, probably another from Mr. Fantastic will be coming as well. I thought the purpose of this forum was for men to get better with women. Men with all different experience levels come on here to discuss knowledge and help others who might need help in some areas. Isn't that is what this forum for? So why be negative on my threads for young guys who are starting out? Guys have to start somewhere dont they? They might not know everything there is to know, just like you don't. It's a lot better than writing a thread calling members SS Lunatics and starting an useless thread war for 4 or 5 pages. How does that help guys with women? It doesnt. you should be positive and that's what I'm trying to do on here. All these useless fights and thread wars are driving good members away, and new members won't even sign up, if all they see is fighting, and useless threads, bashing guys who provide excellent threads, with positive information. So think about that the next time you decide to write a crappy post. Positive guys win, negative guys fail, you are being negative with your posts, which is why you aren't succeeding.

You think I'm fighting with you? lol wow, bub your not that special to me, you think you got some rep points and now your a "sosuave Superstar" eeh? *claps*. All your posts are the same rehash rhetoric you are like the classic attention wh0re I run into in the bar *yawn*. Basically you take the hot topic of the week make a long Homer type post about it, without offering any solutions. I haven't read any FR's from you, I posted two in the last week did you read them? nah bet you didn't your to busy trying to get your "rep" up and get your KBjing on. Last FR I read from you, you were looking at guys at the bar, which is turbo gay. But hey if you like guys bub, more chickas for me!

Who cares what people are posting as long is it is valuable information that guys can use. There are a lot of guys who don't know anything about lack of confidence. There are guys on here that don't know what some options women have today. They benefit from that, so if you know it already, great, no need to make ass out of yourself and say "I know that" and make stupid comments, because there is always someone that doesn't. That is what my threads are for, those guys.

Your threads are nothing but KBJ ramblings to get guys in the group think mentality to agree with you and get your rep up. Your not Pook, your not Fingz and your definitely not Rollo Tomassi. Quite frankly your post bore me and don't offer anything new because you add on to this negative cycle thinking your doing something helpful but you come of as a charlatan

When you have experience yourself, you can provide knowledge and examples to help others. That is what my posts are designed to do. I'm trying to help other guys who are having problems get better with women. Isn't that what this forum is for? Guys should be happy to have posters that can help them succeed. So why all the negativity when a poster like me tries to help? I don't understand that one. You need to have confidence to approach women and to succeed. I see guys posting on here all the time who aren't having any luck. I think that sucks. So my posts are designed to try to help guys learn what they need to do to get better at that. If you already know about that, great, but some guys don't, and that is what this forum is, for men to get better. So why be negative about it?

We have guys like Solomon, Women_haze, Mr_Fantastic, etc who likes to criticize my threads. When was the last time you wrote a thread trying to get men to get over their lack of confidence and help them get better? When was the last time you wrote an excellent thread and provided information to help guys not to be disrespected by their girlfriends? When was the last time you wrote a thread telling guys not to be phony pick up artists and use their own game to be successful with women? When was the last time you were spot on giving advice to help guys with your knowledge and experience in threads you created? I don't see any from you at all, just bitterness and calling other members names on threads, posts with no knowledge or experience trying to help guys get better. All of those are beneficial to men, and hopefully my posts helped one guy get better with women. It is through experience you can help others. when you don't have any like these guys, you get bitterness and negativity when you try to help provide that.

When was the last time you wrote a field report giving insight on your thought process when you go out? when was the last time you approached a girl? when was the last time you got rejected and posted about it? When was the last time you blew a set? when was the last time you went out with a SS member or a community member and helped him approach? how many guys have you winged for in the field? When was the last time you talked to a guy who had issues deeper then game?

All I see from you are negative posts that don't give any positive information. It's easy to sit behind your computer and do nothing to help others. But as long as I'm here, I'm going to continue to post topics and threads, to help guys get over their fears or help them with women. Since you guys are such a big hit with the ladies and already know this supposedly, there are always guys that don't, that will find any information valuable.

For Solomon, it's hilarious you say that I didn't go out to approach any women. You didn't read the first paragraph of my thread. Did you? That was coming up in my next one about confidence. That was the thread I'm working on to show how to approach women and how be to confident to attract them. Showing the difference between confident and not confident men. It's to help guys get better. You should read that upcoming thread. I'm sure it will help you out with your lack of success. Where are your positive threads at Solomon? I dont see any. Since you can't read or understand my threads, I can see why you would say that. Keep on posting your thousands of your useless threads. I'm going to quote your hilarious post, and attach it to my upcoming thread, where I talk about confidence, and succeeding with women.

If you don't like my threads, who cares, dont read them. Guys that want to get better or learn something they might not know, then those are for you. I'm not sure why you would post negative comments on threads designed to inform other guys about women and how to build confidence. Isn't that what this forum is for? So solomon, women_haze and the rest continue your bitterness, or what ever problems you have and let guys that want to learn succeed. And quit trying to turn a positive into a negative. I look forwad to seeing your positive posts to help other men with the experience you have. Guess we won't be seeing any from you because you don't have any. Instead of being bitter and sarcastic, try writng some positive threads to help guys get better with women, that is what this forum is for, everybody can benefit from positive information, and that is what I'm going to continue to do. Probably get a *Yawn* comment or something stupid, so knock yourself out, you dont have any experiennce or knowledge, so you cant write a thread that does, but only bash others that do. That is very sad.

I hurt your feelings eeh didn't I bub? I use to be like you, when someone didn't agree with me, my panties were in a bunch, I had a huge ego, still do if you ask the chickas but that's just frame control(look the word up)while you was posting this all in a frenzy with your itty bitty feelings. I was pushing through LMR, chick was wetter then Niagara falls no bragging though I have nothing to prove these days. But hey I don't have any experience right?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185202
^^my last FR enjoy the pics mate

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160569
^^my spring training journal

http://sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-158444.html
^^going out with forum members while running into pua's (video)

http://sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-158800.html
^^video FR after hitting the field with SS members

http://sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-158877.html
^^^wanna talk about confidence why not show it on the field

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157813
more fr's

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155258
more pics

http://sosuave.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-154722.html
3 some LR

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154598
^^hitting the field with more forum members

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154303
^How I put my theory to use

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154185
more video reports

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154008
more field stuff

http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165164
^^my one year opus

Elmer these aren't even all my Fr's I still have about half a dozen more or so I could post and including posts in the tips section which I haven't posted because ask anyone who knows me I live this shyt! you just talk about it

Post some FR's with pics/audios/videos for free, hit the field with some guys in your town, talk to guys on the forum on the phone who are having issues, or meet up with guys who are still traumatized and mentor them, start your own blog with over 4 thousand readers a month, WITHOUT CHARGING A FRIGGING NICKEL then come back and talk to me about "experience" and "HELPING OUT GUYS".

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow OWN'D

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I do appreciate the time and effort you put into your threads Brother.

But you b!tching about guys b!tching is one circumnavigated circle-jerk. You're calling out other guys for shatting your threads does what to promote growth for you or the others we're trying to help escape their doomed perspective?

If you're sick to your balls with guys puking in your threads, go somewhere else. Better yet, make your own forum. You're bright enough to do it.

I'm not badgering you Brother. I'm saying it's moot to expect your threads to remain free of bullsh!t. These ego/rep-driven douchebags only serve to build up their green dots and layer their facade with some kind of relevance.

Flawless post.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the build-up for the next feud? are you guys gonna have a tag-team match at wrestlemania to see who get the man oriented drama award?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elmer,

I have nothing against your posts but I simply don't trust you.

Since you "apparently" joined SS back in April I have had suspicions that you are actually another veteran poster who has changed his name.

From the get-go your posts and the advice you give sound like someone who has been around here for a long time.

Clicking on your screen name and "find all threads started by Elmer Gantry" and I see a bunch of threads with titles like these:

"How to be a successful man"
"The truth about women, the sex they have, and how men handle it"
"Quit copying other PUA material. Develop your own game instead"

Etc, etc.....

The material is good but if you really joined in April I don't believe you'd be posting these "know it all" type posts.

I suspect you started a new account because you didn't like the reputation your other screen name has. In fact I have suspicions about your "other" alter egos too.

I'm sure you are a good guy and want to help others out but it's hard take you seriously and not to look at you like a charlatan.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy just wont quit XD