Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest lesson I have learned about getting older as a guy in regards to game in this age.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 22, you have your whole life ahead, why be depressed? You have as many shots as you like, what I suggest is that if you're interested in a love based relationship, then choose a woman preferably 25yrs or younger with no exes.
Further reading:
Hi Arrow,
Depressing?...Nah...quite laughable actually...In actual fact your biggest danger is prematurely loosing your shaft at unworthy targets...Few Men peak before 28 years old,many don't get into their Dating stride until say 37 and can stay there for as long as their Health,status and Mazoomah lasts.
I was kidding. But let's say I wanna bang hot young chicks and maybe have kids later with one. (Marriage/Monogamy is optional here) Now I'm not experienced and "high-value" yet, but with each year I'm getting older it'll get more difficult to get them as well.

I find this age-debate confusing, since no matter when you are in your life, it's just not good timing.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of the information on the web is very radical and based on theory.

But yes I agree being single in your 30s is far better then settling. Most relationships that I see that came to fruition in mens 20s become the best friends forever type, doing every little thing and sharing every little thought together. Mostly because their isn't time for the man to discover himself. Being 30 plus single could be the modern day right of passage as a Man.

But the notion of being 40 plus living that lifestyle is pushing reality. The problem isn't men, its that women who want kids will be looking for a long term partner well before even 35 and very unlikely that at 40 years old you will be wifeing some 32 year old. Anything could happen but at 60 plus trying to wife some young chick is not something I bet on.

10 years from now I see relationships and marriage between men and women becoming alot more based on building a legacy rather then being a traditional wife and husband. With the way the world is going and baby boomers on their last parade, alot is about to change in this world. Inheritance is going to be the factor going into the next 20 years. People will have life changing windfalls of money and assets. Combine that with the supposedly growing childless single population that will be just hitting middle aged (35-45). I could see alot of singles coupling up to leave behind this countries next fortunate sons.