The better looking, better personality guys get massive sh!t tests?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that may probably be true but wanted to get others opinions on it.

I really hate talking about "looks" but i see too many dweebie dudes that wind up in relationships but I don't think they get massive tests like I seem to get.

I have no real way of knowing for sure, as I have not conducted scientific tests to prove it, but its just my hunch.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty I think your right bro. Im not saying im the best looking, but im def not the worst, and i get sh*t tests all over the place. IMO if a girls into you shell throw those tests at you. If shes not its more like whatever, she'll just shrug it off and wait for someone better.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear, i've never fvcked a girl without putting up with so much sh!t afterwards, im thinking, no fvcking way do all guys deal with this crap.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
i swear, i've never fvcked a girl without putting up with so much sh!t afterwards, im thinking, no fvcking way do all guys deal with this crap.
It all depends on the attraction level bro. Sh*t tests IMO are IOIs. Forgot where i read it but shes testing u to see what type of man you are and how much crap u can deal with. Sh*t tests are easy to pass though, all u have to do is keep a dominate frame and re frame the test.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some give loads, some don't, its more like the hotter the girl thinks she is the more tests she puts out.

Had one gf ask me if when we first met I thought she was just another slit.

I said YES.

Soooo fvcking funny, she was pissed at me for ages, but I do like honesty, and she respected that about me :D