Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The atonomy of Pookie/ Ray ray( and how to use it to YOUR benefit)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By now we're all familiar with the infamous Pookie rayray archetype.

If you're older than I geuss 30, you must've witnessed how for example popular culture shifted the narrative that a man must be a good Disney prince back in the days to a ..thuggish type of dude today. I just saw a parfum commercial with the infamous light skinned prisoner that went viral. Another good example of this is The Fresh Prince. We went from uber friendly Bill Cosby to the badboy-ish Will Smith, and now the favorite star women talk about is King Toxic himself,rapper Future.

The difference between Pookie and Tyrone.

So, it's undeniable that Pookie has somehow "earned " a solid place in this dating market. Whether we like it or not doesn't matter. Whether you are a white all American dude who feels like its "strange " , or if you're a black/ Latin dude who "refuses to acknowledge Pookie" also doesn't matter; what matters is what the "consumer( aka women ) want. Hell, if tight leather pink jeans are the new fashion then men will wear pink leather jeans..

Lets get one thing clear: Imo Pookie has much more to do with attitude than with actual looks. One can argue that Pookie can be a Tyrone ( aka badboy Tyrone) but Tyrone can't just be a pookie( nor would he want that) . Pookie is more like the street guy, the thug, the swagger show boat.

How to be "more pookie"?
Another thing to consider; Pookie doesn't have to be a smv10 in order to get women. He doesn't need to have a (good) job. He can be in and out of jail. He doesn't have to be loyal. He just gotta have the RIGHT pookie energy. Ever wondered what the F is going on there? How come Pookie can be average looking, no /low social status, but yet HE is the one she is hanging with...

And that's the specific reason why I made this thread. More men need to EMBRACE their Pookie within. It's just a matter of finding your inner Pookie aka the version of you who (can pretend) he doesn't give a damn flying FECK and use this as a TACTIC. You dont have to reinvent the wheel you just gotta know what SHE expects Pookie to be like . Most of the time Pookie isn't a well read man,so no need to impress her with small wikipedia facts. Just be ..Pookie Von Rayray

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are. If you are a black man, you are better off being a Ray Ray/Pookie or Tyrone over some Carlton Banks.
No. Democrat women can be into Tyrones. Snow bunnies aren't Republicans.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are. If you are a black man, you are better off being a Ray Ray/Pookie or Tyrone over some Carlton Banks.
This. You are either Tyrone or you look like Sticky Fingaz, but yeah the typical modern black incel might be like Carlton Banks.

On the other hand; if you are a C Banks, be ready for your girl to bail on you with a Sticky Fingaz mean mugging type of dude..

It's almost a cheat code at this point.

Let's say you meet a woman and you have the choice to either "be yourself" or ACT like a Pookie...it's severely overlooked how much easier it is to play (lightly) tocix instead of going the good guy route .

Next time I went on a date I act more like Pookie. Avoiding normal anwers such as dating history and job, not talking too much and basically being a watered down version of myself...boom..same night lay.

Don't forget that the "modern woman " will prefer to sleep with a tocix dude over a good dude because she wants to make good dude believe she is a good girl as well, which mostly ends in the infamous " lack of romantic connection " sooner or later. Can be 3 weeks or 3 years.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Republican women are not into Tyrones.
Yes they are.

If you take 100 of such women not all of them might immediately drop their panties for Tyrone.

But as I always say: if you a Indian bodybuilder you WILL yield results with ALL WOMEN. Be a hunk and your color matters less than when you are a onerweight/ skinny dude with a non white skin.

Its especially us men who are racist to other men because it's a protective mechanism. Meanwhile women have all races on their bucket list. Eg: gigachad is a Arab dude. If he is your girlfriend's manager or personal trainer..you might have a problem.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. You are either Tyrone or you look like Sticky Fingaz, but yeah the typical modern black incel might be like Carlton Banks.

On the other hand; if you are a C Banks, be ready for your girl to bail on you with a Sticky Fingaz mean mugging type of dude..

It's almost a cheat code at this point.

Let's say you meet a woman and you have the choice to either "be yourself" or ACT like a Pookie...it's severely overlooked how much easier it is to play (lightly) tocix instead of going the good guy route .

Next time I went on a date I act more like Pookie. Avoiding normal anwers such as dating history and job, not talking too much and basically being a watered down version of myself...boom..same night lay.

Don't forget that the "modern woman " will prefer to sleep with a tocix dude over a good dude because she wants to make good dude believe she is a good girl as well, which mostly ends in the infamous " lack of romantic connection " sooner or later. Can be 3 weeks or 3 years.
Almost like starting your system in Save modus, a watered down version of yourself which only runs the absolute necessary programs and shutting down the rest. Works wonders.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are.

If you take 100 of such women not all of them might immediately drop their panties for Tyrone.

But as I always say: if you a Indian bodybuilder you WILL yield results with ALL WOMEN. Be a hunk and your color matters less than when you are a onerweight/ skinny dude with a non white skin.

Its especially us men who are racist to other men because it's a protective mechanism. Meanwhile women have all races on their bucket list. Eg: gigachad is a Arab dude. If he is your girlfriend's manager or personal trainer..you might have a problem.
All these Republican women that are saying "Free Trump" for the hush money scandal are they also saying "Free R. Kelly" for the hush money scandal?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these Republican women that are saying "Free Trump" for the hush money scandal are they also saying "Free R. Kelly" for the hush money scandal?
That doesn't make sense.

On a individual level, you can put a Republican woman next to a Tyrone and she'll crack eventually.

Women are like sponges soaking up their environment.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Democrat women can be into Tyrones. Snow bunnies aren't Republicans.
Then wtf are these trailer trash confederate wearing white moms I see here with mixed kids? I’ve was in a white fraternity at a racist SEC school, the Republican sorority girls that liked black dudes all went for Tyrones.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a preppy Cbanks and I got little a$$, just one night stands with women that I fooled that night. After, I started acting more pookie, women started approaching and sticking with me more.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a preppy Cbanks and I got little a$$, just one night stands with women that I fooled that night. After, I started acting more pookie, women started approaching and sticking with me more.
How would you define Pookie behavior?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you define Pookie behavior?
Off the top of my head, so I could be completely wrong.

Pookie: Chris Brown, Will Smith, Donald Glover, Patrick Mahomes, Drake, Tupac… self interest rogue type black men with a personality and the pretty boys.

Ray Ray: Kendrick Lamar, TI, Jay Z…Fits more of the thug stereotype, more community focused than self

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't make sense.
Why? Both Trump and R. Kelly paid women "hush money" to be "hush" about it.

1 difference is 1 is White and the other is Black.

On a individual level, you can put a Republican woman next to a Tyrone and she'll crack eventually.

Women are like sponges soaking up their environment.
Republican women tend to already be surrounded by Republican guys, so a Republican guy would have to introduce her to a Tyrone for that.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then wtf are these trailer trash confederate wearing white moms I see here with mixed kids? I’ve was in a white fraternity at a racist SEC school, the Republican sorority girls that liked black dudes all went for Tyrones.
Snow bunnies.