Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The amount of professional women turn to only fans for cash has no wins lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing made $75K a month. Is it over for PlanetEarthcel?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her about a 6/10

There's a lot of pathetic men out there that are enablers

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in truly weird times if sucking dildos pays 10x more than practicing law. You have to wonder about market saturation though. If being on onlyfans pays this well, pretty soon you're going to have more "content creators" than customers.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What these OnlyFans women don’t realize is that they will never land a high value man with money doing OnlyFans. When they retire from OnlyFans and try to settle down, high value men will only want them for recreational use. The only men that will wife them up are beta male losers who they will not respect.

OnlyFans won’t last forever for them just like a career in stripping doesn’t last forever.

I blame pathetic loser men for enabling this behavior and contributing to the fall of society. If men would stop paying for this garbage then these women would have to work real jobs.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be currently single, I might have sh!t luck with women, I’m a 7 but I will NEVER EVER be so desperate that I subscribe to OF and give my money away to someone who doesn’t know I even exists nor cares I that I exist. They might get rich but they won’t be doing it with my money. I’ll never be that desperate.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother to watch the video because I'm pretty sure I know the gist of what she is going to say.

I read a few of the comments randomly and at first glance I couldn't believe these people were for real. People are either very dishonest with themselves or very demoralized.
They're so strong. So brave.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love middle eastern girls.I ll do her over khalifa any day.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother to watch the video because I'm pretty sure I know the gist of what she is going to say.

I read a few of the comments randomly and at first glance I couldn't believe these people were for real. People are either very dishonest with themselves or very demoralized.
Or both.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in truly weird times if sucking dildos pays 10x more than practicing law. You have to wonder about market saturation though. If being on onlyfans pays this well, pretty soon you're going to have more "content creators" than customers.
OnlyFans will be taken over by AI profiles, who can produce content faster, more varied and at a vastly lower cost than human content makers can make it. In a year or two, OF won't be the money maker for women anymore, it will be mostly male AI accounts using their 'skills' at plundering lonely men's wallets.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OnlyFans will be taken over by AI profiles, who can produce content faster, more varied and at a vastly lower cost than human content makers can make it. In a year or two, OF won't be the money maker for women anymore, it will be mostly male AI accounts using their 'skills' at plundering lonely men's wallets.
cy2jz40px6381.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be currently single, I might have sh!t luck with women, I’m a 7 but I will NEVER EVER be so desperate that I subscribe to OF and give my money away to someone who doesn’t know I even exists nor cares I that I exist. They might get rich but they won’t be doing it with my money. I’ll never be that desperate.
But these gals will respond to their johns' clients' messages, for the right tip :rolleyes:, and even write their names on the body. :eek:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What these OnlyFans women don’t realize is that they will never land a high value man with money doing OnlyFans. When they retire from OnlyFans and try to settle down, high value men will only want them for recreational use. The only men that will wife them up are beta male losers who they will not respect.

OnlyFans won’t last forever for them just like a career in stripping doesn’t last forever.

I blame pathetic loser men for enabling this behavior and contributing to the fall of society. If men would stop paying for this garbage then these women would have to work real jobs.
The whole "High Value Man" trope is subjective. If you gave women options between a guy with Chad Tier looks that makes 60K a year, socially savvy, respected in his town etc or a guy who is a Popular politician/CEO for a Fortune 500 company or VIP in the IT department making mid-6 figures. Who looks like a Steve Buscemi most women would pick the first one. The problem with RP's argument is that they conflate high value with just high earning. A lot of men underestimate that women will make concessions for attractive men they desire, even broke attractive men.

I don't disagree with you that pathetic men enable this behavior by paying for OF. Your basically paying for community attention, photo's videos etc. Imagine paying to watch a woman get banged by another guy.
I'd give her about a 6/10

There's a lot of pathetic men out there that are enablers
In Wisconsin this chick would be considered a 9, just because there aren't many decent Middle Eastern chicks there not saying you're wrong but in different places her value goes up just because she would be considered "Exotic"

Heck you're already seeing it now

You can now make women with no blemishes and flawless and scale the business faster like you mentioned. Soon you won't know if what you're watching is real or not