Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The afc that does not change his ways

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having lunch the other day with a good friend and what he told me made me want to puke!!! This poor bastard works his butt off all the time and has two jobs. He used to live with a room mate and was able to save his money. Like a fool, he moved in with his girlfriend.

He said this to me," I wish I could make more money so I could take care of her. I am tired of working all of the time." Bear in mind, he pays most of the bills and bought her a car too. HE also is talking about he and his girl trying to get 2 kids from his girl's daughter. He is 49 years old and talking about raising girlfriend's grand kids with her. What a stupid a$$ idea because he cannot even get his $hit squared away.

My friend could do so much better even though she is 10 years younger than him, but his esteem is so shot, he does not see it and allows this woman to take from him.

This dude is the typical guy that never calls or wants to hang out when things are good with her. But when things are bad, you have to hear about it.

For the younger posters: Do not be this guy!!! I explained to my friend that he should be doing things for himself and to quit doing for her. Remember guys. YOU are responsible for your own happiness!!! You come first and if you do decide to give, make sure you are getting as good as you are giving!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These Captain Save a Ho AFC's need to hit rock bottom before they learn their lessons.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unplugging chumps from the Matrix is a lot like triagé, save the ones who can be saved, read last rites to those who can't (or wont) and have the strength of character enough to tell the difference between the two.

I can't think of anyone more pitiable than an aging AFC, still plugged in and clinging to the delusions he's had conditioned into his ego for the past 50 years. There are certain guys who'll simply go to the grave as AFCs, and while it's not impossible to unplug them, the longer a guy is plugged in the more difficult it is to open his eyes.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tested the waters with trying to unplug older friends, and its fairly obvious that it would be nearly impossible to do so. As the poster above me said, they are too steadfast to their false ideals, and feel the world is to blame and there is nothing that can be done. A relevant example is a good friend of mine who has made a decent life for himself. He is a few years older, owns a huge house ( way to big just for himself), but has never really grown out of the teenage mindset when it comes to girls. Watching him interact with women reminds me of the teenagers who sit on the sidelines and make stupid jokes as opposed to create attraction. When you try and tell him ways to meet women, he simply says its 'not his thing' and he would rather be 'happily single'.

As a friend, if your AFC buddy finally realizes his ideas are bunk, be there to give some solid advice. Until than, helping them will most likely just be an irritant and quite futile.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
I have tested the waters with trying to unplug older friends, and its fairly obvious that it would be nearly impossible to do so. As the poster above me said, they are too steadfast to their false ideals, and feel the world is to blame and there is nothing that can be done. A relevant example is a good friend of mine who has made a decent life for himself. He is a few years older, owns a huge house ( way to big just for himself), but has never really grown out of the teenage mindset when it comes to girls. Watching him interact with women reminds me of the teenagers who sit on the sidelines and make stupid jokes as opposed to create attraction. When you try and tell him ways to meet women, he simply says its 'not his thing' and he would rather be 'happily single'.

As a friend, if your AFC buddy finally realizes his ideas are bunk, be there to give some solid advice. Until than, helping them will most likely just be an irritant and quite futile.
Glad I read about this. I was in the process of trying to "unplug" my brother from the Matrix. No wonder he was so resistant. OK, I'll just wait for him to hit rock bottom, I guess. But, damn, that's gonna be painful watching him go through the same sh!t I did.

asid76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we all likely came to this site cause we had the clarity to realise something needed to change.
I had hit rock-bottom and thus found the site. I tried telling my friend about it and he mocked me. This guy was a player in high school but now he lost his way. Its weird, he actually went from pua to afc, so to speak.
I told him the guys on this site talk the way he used to but he's not into it. To each their own.
Now, looking back, I'm glad he didn't listen. There's a wealth of info here for those who want to seek it out, but I'm not helping anyone find their way here.
The more people that come to this site the more publicity we'll have and we don't want to increase competition against ourselves do we?

Let your friends stay afc until they beg for help, that's what I say.