Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That Time of the Month...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should like some feed back from the Older more experienced Guys here...I had always thought that a Ladies ovulation followed a reasonably predictable cycle....Until six weeks ago,I had been spinning two plates who were still fertile...They had both been around for about five years...An interesting observation,they both had their regular dates with me,of course The influence of the moon on their moods and ability to indulge in the down and dirty,soon became obvious...Now when I started visiting these Ladies,their cycles were definitely nine days apart....Though the experience has sadly ceased (while I was away for six weeks, I was usurped in one of these relationships by another Guy)....While reflecting,I have realised that over the years,their cycles,gradually drifted together,and at at last interface were 4-5 days apart...Why should this be?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until the older more experienced guys check in, the internet says that not every woman is supposed to have an exact 28-day cycle.