Thank you note

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to touch the goods on a HB 7.5 quite a few months ago. She moved away but we sometimes keep in touch and I sometimes go visit her, although she doesn't allow me to do stuff to her anymore.

Anyway I was thinking of writing her a thank you note along with a card for allowing me to do stuff to her. Is there anything wrong with this?

If it was an ugly babe, I would not do it.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea! Your coming across as being too needy!

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
lool no my freinds that sounds gay as hell . dont do it .

if she wants it she will tell you .

wait amonth or 2. go to cancun mexico send her a post card and write a sweet lil msg. sayin how much fun u having .... oko

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Writing her a thank you letter for her letting you touch her? Haha bad idea.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO!!!! NEVER ever write a thank you for letting me touch your goods and do some stuff to you letter.
BAD BAD BAD

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke post.

That or DonJuan11 is a retard.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. I don't think Hallmark makes a card for this...for a reason.

But if they did, it would say:

Thanks for the fun.
It was a blast
I squeezed your tits
I touched your ass

I'm sending this card
As some messed up way
Of kissing your ass
And trying to get laid

But I still don't know
Why I'm alone
The only place I ever end up
Is in the friend zone

Maybe there's hope
Maybe someday I'll see
Putting a girl on a pedestal
Is just *so* AFC

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
notes are gay lol, but you could write like a 5 line poem.
if it's short, then you're ok... like 1-sentace short.
this keeps the girl off the pedestal because you're not writing a masterpiece for her, you're just writing a simple poem, like a note you'd pass to a friend in class or something.

haha if you say "thank you for allowing me to do stuff to you" you will be a stalking molestor.. cause she could think you're asking for more.

bottom line: thankyou notes are for old relatives, parents and cousins, not for girls you want to game.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
This thread is hilarious. I don't think Hallmark makes a card for this...for a reason.

But if they did, it would say:

Thanks for the fun.
It was a blast
I squeezed your tits
I touched your ass

I'm sending this card
As some messed up way
Of kissing your ass
And trying to get laid

But I still don't know
Why I'm alone
The only place I ever end up
Is in the friend zone

Maybe there's hope
Maybe someday I'll see
Putting a girl on a pedestal
Is just *so* AFC
ROFL!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Make the second stanza rhyme and you can sell it :D

I'd love to see a card like this

front

Thank you

Inside

For the Blow Job

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys think I'm joking but I'm serious. Three reasons:

1) There is no way I'll get another 7.5 HB to touch.

2) It's my way of telling her I appreciate that she allowed me to do stuff to her. She could have told me get lost, like alot of the 5.5 girls do, even after I spend alot of money on them and put my ego on the line.

3) Writing a note will remind her that I had something she liked instead of the 5 other guys that wanted to touch stuff but weren't allowed.

I'll never get to do it again to her or another 7.5 HB so what's the harm? The worst thing is she'll laugh and talk to me once a month, like she does now.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or show all her friends and act like you are a stalker now and be all scared.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
It'll make her feel like a wh0re. Trust me. Its like you're having sex with her, you cvm all over her face, and then you say "Oh, thanks for that", and then you roll over and go to sleep.

There is nothing positive that can come from this. Just forget about the whole idea.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You guys think I'm joking but I'm serious. Three reasons:

First of all, why do you think that? Is it just because your 29 and you've never been laid? Or do you just have that low of self-esteem/confidence Or do you think you're ugly?Don't think like that...it's ridiculous! i'm 29...I'll be 30 by November and I've never been laid either. Heck, I've probably never touched a woman's "goods". But I'm not all that worried about it! I know it will happen when the time is right and when I actually want to get laid. That's right, more than anything, I haven't been laid yet because I was raised to believe to save until marriage...but that's another story. Point is, why are you hard on yourself?

DonJuan11 said:
2) It's my way of telling her I appreciate that she allowed me to do stuff to her. She could have told me get lost, like alot of the 5.5 girls do, even after I spend alot of money on them and put my ego on the line.
You don't have to answer this, but how exactly did you approach this scenario? Did you take them out to a expensive dinner and then ask them if you could touch their boobies? Seriously, this makes you sound a little creepy. You might need to work a lot on your personality, instead of bribing girls with money/dinner/gifts and wasting your money and time for nothing.

DonJuan11 said:
3) Writing a note will remind her that I had something she liked instead of the 5 other guys that wanted to touch stuff but weren't allowed.

I'll never get to do it again to her or another 7.5 HB so what's the harm? The worst thing is she'll laugh and talk to me once a month, like she does now.
Look man, she might have liked you been attracted to you before or she may have just been having sympathy. You can write her a thank you note if you want, but I wouldn't thank her for letting you touch her. That just sounds pathetic beyond all belief. I mean seriously, if there was any chance that she was attracted to you or would consider hanging out with you again...any chance at all, I'm almost certain this would blow that chance away. It just sounds creepy to me.

If I were you...I would start trying to turn your life around. It's never too late to change, take it from me! Tommorow is a new page in your life. Make it your goal to get as far as you can with a girl before you turn 30. Then you can just say you got laid in your twenties (which is probably more than I can say) and nobody will be the wiser....Hell, even Mystery got laid in his twenties!

Anyways, the main point is; You can give up on yourself and think you'll be doomed to be failure and mope around feeling sorry for yourself OR you can actually get off you buttocks and get some ambition to CHANGE your life for the better.
I would recommend doing activities that involve other social people, preferabley with girls or guys who know how to interact with girls. Also, if you really want to change, avoid these forums!!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give her a card that says thanks for letting me touch your boobs because nobody else would. You should also put like a 20 dollar bill inside the card.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11, I seriously hope you are joking or else you are displaying what a AFC is.

The only time you will ever tell a woman "thank you" after you have done something physical with/to her is when you are giving her money. Because if you did not give her money she will feel like she was cheated out of her fee.

Never believe that you will never touch a woman again. I don't like saying this but you should really read the DJ Bible and change your impressions of yourself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

I'll never get to do it again to her or another 7.5 HB..
Were you recently disfigured in a fiery accident?

When I was 19 I had a 26 y/o hb9 gf who was amazing in bed. Once or twice, I made the mistake of saying "thank you" after I rolled over afterward. She once said, "Don't thank me. It makes me feel like a wh0re."

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Bible_Belt said:
Once or twice, I made the mistake of saying "thank you" after I rolled over afterward. She once said, "Don't thank me. It makes me feel like a wh0re."
My point, brought to life.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow and i thought i had it bad.... lol no offense

my suggestion would be the same as everyone else above me.