Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

texts me heavy sexual stuff and naked pics now gone cold

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girl lives with her bf, has two kids. smokin hot. i got her number and after some flirty texts she seemed down for some action. that night she called me hammered wanting to get laid but i couldn't meet up with her.

we went out to lunch one day, and the past few days there's been more heavy flirting, she says she wants me to bang her on her lunch break (only time she has since she has a bf). today i finally got the opportunity for it and she now says she wants to have lunch again. wants to "have a friendship first" and wants me to "work for it."

i declined having lunch with her, just didn't answer her text. how do you respond here? just NC until she begs me to bang her again?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a tease, and as you know, you always judge a girl on her actions, not her words (texts are words, not actions). But two things stand out to me:

iliketennis said:
1) girl lives with her bf 2) we went out to lunch one day
(1) implies that it will be more difficult, and

(2) implies that you fvcked up here. You don't go "out" with these types of girls. You stay in, if you know what I mean. Get her somewhere indoors, alone, with a bed, and you make your move. Lesson for the future.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. I will just hang back and wait for her to make it convenient for me. For now I'm not acting like her response upset me, I'm just sending delayed short messages and politely and telling her I'm busy etc.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically said:
These are typical games that females plays. It's going to take a guy with advanced game to give you solid advice.
It is nothing un-usual to see a woman with a bf use another guy to stroke her ego. Nothing a woman likes more than attention.

They'll tell you their bf treats them like crap, that they want to see you, be with you, thinking about you, send you pics, sexual messages and the whole deal....but will still f**** their bf every night while you spend your night thinking ABOUT HER!

It's all a mind game. I seen so many of these posts in this forum it's not even funny. I have yet to see a guy here say they actually stole her from her bf. The thing is she doesn't want to be stolen from her bf, she just wants TO USE YOU for attention.

I don't expect OP to listen to us though. He'll probably continue to stroke her ego, he'll probably give her an ultimatum, she'll come up with all kinds of excuses. He'll end up feeling used and will end up wasting a lot of time on a lost cause. This is how it works.

ARrocket said it best. With a girl that's taken you don't take her out to lunch, you don't parade her around town, you don't spend not a $ on her...except if it's on a motel room to shag her.

It's either put out or shut up with girl's with bfs if you do go for them. They either meet with you somewhere private or you cut contact and don't let them play with your mind. Make her put out or shut up.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to follow your advice and not put up with her attention whoring

Awesome36

Reaction score
I am guessing that you didn't react positively enough to that...Happened to me once too....she got hot and then cold because I wasn't responsive enough

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Text her out of the blue: Don't blow it toots. You aren't squirming your way out of this woman. You play nice with me and don't disappoint the both of us.

She'll respond. And let her sit on it before you reply in a few days.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was thinking AW as soon as I read the subject.

When I read that she wants you to "work for it," I had heard enough. S@x is not some prize to be earned. Next her or at least go NC for a while to make her "work for it" and see if she changes her tune.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when we first met, i got online and saw she changed her FB picture from her and her boyfriend to just her. that was a week ago. today she changed it to a picture of her daughter.

i haven't accepted her friend request either

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get her alone and try your moves.. if she doesn't fuk you then ditch her. So simple. If she won't meet you at your house or somewhere alone then she's playing you. I've sort of had experience with this. This married woman who was really into me kept flirting with me and she would often just give me a quick kiss on the lips when we crossed paths at clubs etc. One day she had a party at her place (her husband was a night worker so he wasn't there) - I stayed there and we fuked, then I went home. So my point is, get her alone and you will see how serious about this she is.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want you to work for it"... Who says that these days? Is she joking? I'd just ignore her altogether, like any girl who says dumb **** like that.