Text message recovery. What do you guys think? Friendzone or no?

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lady whose number I got, who I texted the next day to meet up with me on Wednesday. By the way I've been gaming with a fat lisp for the past week because I got braces behind my teeth.

Anyway I got a text message right before I was to call her

HB: Hey I'm going to have to cancel on you. I'm seeing someone right now and it just wouldn't feel right. So sorry
Me: Are you a mindreader...I was just about to call you lol.
Me: That's fine, I can respect that, take care of yourself
HB: Thanks, you too Trendsetter :)
Me: (learned from Janka) Tell you what, how bout I save your number in my phone and text you in a month. If you're still seeing someone, I'll delete your number then.
HB: You're too cute, ok we have a deal. I'll talk to you soon, don't wish failure upon me.
Me: Ok, I'll settle for that. We should just go grab a couple of ****tails tomorrow and just have a good time as friends and if you feel uncomfortable, you could just leave. I can't give up that easily
Me: You could even help me recruit some hot babes for myself lol
HB:But what if I take all of your girls lol!?! We can totally hang as friends. I think we crack each other up. If you wanna meet tomorrow as friends, that's ok....as long as we both know it's platonic, it's cool with me.
Me: Take all my girls hmm lol j/k. I just had a thought. Ya for sure, well have some ****tails n have a good time, then if u want we can hit up mill...as friends.
Me: So tomorrow at 7?
HB: Ya tomorrow at 7 is perfect, still at xxx location?
Me: Yes . Hopefully you look as cute as u did on saturday. Can't have my friends hangin with me lookin all raggedy. ;)
HB: Haha ok amigo, I will see what I can throw together. I don't like to be a dissappointment! :p
Me: haha likewise, just promise not to laugh at me when I try to say words with the letter 's' in it (I lisp on s's and t's)
HB: Oh jeez, i cant make any promises. This is gonna be fun. Don't forget your spit rag!! Goodnight, see you tomorrow.

What a recovery. Keep in mind we were feeling each other up at the bar on Saturday. We'll see what a little liquor will do to her. Wish me luck. Gonna have to throw some of Sinn and Captain jacks sexual frames in the mix.

Happy Sarging.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did good by not freaking out or getting pissed when she mentioned another guy. You also did good by jumping right back into your frame and continuing to tease her.

If you were getting close at the bar the other night, then continue with that mind set tomorrow night. You really just have to feel it out to know whether she's open to you getting closer or if she really does only see you as a friend.

Last note; stop mentioning your braces & your struggles with certain letters. Although your joking about it, constantly bringing it up shows insecurity.

Move forward get her excited, then pull back......it'll driver her crazy and she might end up attacking you....in a good way!

Keep us posted.

PIMP

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
You did good by not freaking out or getting pissed when she mentioned another guy. You also did good by jumping right back into your frame and continuing to tease her.

If you were getting close at the bar the other night, then continue with that mind set tomorrow night. You really just have to feel it out to know whether she's open to you getting closer or if she really does only see you as a friend.

Last note; stop mentioning your braces & your struggles with certain letters. Although your joking about it, constantly bringing it up shows insecurity.

Move forward get her excited, then pull back......it'll driver her crazy and she might end up attacking you....in a good way!

Keep us posted.

PIMP
God you are so right on that part, it is kind of annoying but it's getting better every day. Ya I need to not even think about it and just game. Thanks for your advice. Hopefully she's open to more than being just friends.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but... You ARE in the friendzone.
She texted you to tell you she was seeing someone.

That's fine, I can respect that, take care of yourself
With this line she was telling you goodbye. She was ready to give you up for good because she knows most guys don't want to just be friends. But you came back and let her know you had no problem with just being her friend.

We can totally hang as friends. I think we crack each other up. If you wanna meet tomorrow as friends, that's ok....as long as we both know it's platonic, it's cool with me.
In this sentence she tells you 3 times (!!!) that you guys can only be friends.
How can you even ask if you're in the friendzone or not??

I do agree with pimp-cycle that it was good of you not to freak out and just bounce back and continue to tease her ... for your own good. For your own selfesteem. If you wanna be friends with this girl, it's all cool, but if you think you'll be able to pull more out of here if you pour in some alcohol, you are very wrong.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
caveman, you could possibly be right. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'm more concerned with her canceling on me tomorrow than anything, but you do bring up some good points.

Knowing from my experience if the girl was serious about seeing someone, like in a relationship she wouldn't put herself in this position with a guy she met at the bar, especially a guy that was groping her, with her groping me as well every chance we got but maybe she's just tryna have a good time with a friend. I'm gonna try n get sexual with her as soon as I can so we'll know for sure where we stand. About the whole liquor bit, I'm not trying to get her trashed obviously just a little loose so she will be easier to access.

Thanks for your advice.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you handled this situation perfectly. You kept the frame fun and all you have to do now is to show her that you're way better than her boyfriend. I'm not saying that you need to impress her or anything (it seems like she's already impressed), but if she's willing to see other guys it's likely that she wants an improvement of her boyfriend despite of what she said about keeping the relationship platonic. Don't act on what she says, act on what she does. Good luck man, I'm sure you'll do great :) .

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job with the texting! Next time I face one of these situations, I'll look back to this thread to try and make something out of nothing. :up:

As for what will happen to you, I would not kill myself on this interaction. As Caveman and others have suggested, it appears you are in...the friendzone. :down: The first thing she says is that she is seeing someone, then throws the words "friends" and "platonic" in there as well. Not too encouraging.

I do agree with drtk that this girl putting herself in a situation where she is seeing other guys when she is dating someone (even as friends) could give you some hope and you have nothing to lose by this interaction. However, I would not put your hopes up sky-high and expect a relationship to instantly form. Do not put all of your energy into this one since she did, again, say "friends" and "platonic."

Once again, great job keeping your frame, responding well and organizing a meeting with this girl even after she said she has a bf.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya drtk I handled it as best as one could in my opinion. Not getting my hopes up. Worst case scenario, she bails, but I have a lingerie party lined up tomorrow night anyway with another girl I've been working on. Ya definitely, don't listen to what they say but how they act. I've been in the game long enough to at least know that rule.

I'm definitely not looking for a relationship comeback kid, I just wanna fvck lol, and if she really honestly is seeing someone then tomorrow may be my only chance but whatever. We'll see what happens, like I said, lets hope she doesn't cancel last minute cuz I took a 4am to 12 pm shift at work instead of the 12 to 9pm because of this girl. :mad:

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trendsetter said:
lets hope she doesn't cancel last minute cuz I took a 4am to 12 pm shift at work instead of the 12 to 9pm because of this girl. :mad:
This is a troubling move. :nono: :nono:

Maybe it's just me, but I won't adjust my entire daily schedule to meet a girl for a first date or a get together, especially one that appears to be TAKEN. It's a little desperate on your end and if it doesn't work out, then you're going to be unhappy for not one, but two reasons.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Comeback Kid said:
This is a troubling move. :nono: :nono:

Maybe it's just me, but I won't adjust my entire daily schedule to meet a girl for a first date or a get together, especially one that appears to be TAKEN. It's a little desperate on your end and if it doesn't work out, then you're going to be unhappy for not one, but two reasons.
lol I had planned the date on sunday, got a call on monday about the schedule and asked to switch to a morning shift. I didn't know her situation till after the fact. If I had known, I would have just rescheduled with her.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the b!tch recanceled on me. Didn't have the energy or will to re engage her so I just said to 'take care'

oh well.

onto the next chick.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveman said:
I hate to tell you this but... You ARE in the friendzone.
She texted you to tell you she was seeing someone.

With this line she was telling you goodbye. She was ready to give you up for good because she knows most guys don't want to just be friends. But you came back and let her know you had no problem with just being her friend.

In this sentence she tells you 3 times (!!!) that you guys can only be friends.
How can you even ask if you're in the friendzone or not??

I do agree with pimp-cycle that it was good of you not to freak out and just bounce back and continue to tease her ... for your own good. For your own selfesteem. If you wanna be friends with this girl, it's all cool, but if you think you'll be able to pull more out of here if you pour in some alcohol, you are very wrong.

I disagree with caveman. first off, in the first sentence that's him saying it, not the girl. Second, i've had girls tell me things about just being friends before, and it meant that it was inappropriate at the time because she had a guy. But seeing as how you guys were feeling each other up a few days before shows she's interested.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol funny you say that because I've been texting her for the past 3 hours. She seems cool and she's loyal. She even told me she knew if we went out, it wouldn't be platonic, and she didn't wanna do her guy wrong. Whatever. I told her to hook me up with any of her cute friends, and I'll be friends with her but she cant get mad if I flirt with her sometimes. We've been going back n forth for a while and if she was taking a hardline, she would have blown me off. IMO. I think she's interested, just being a good girl. Can't be upset about that. I guess they're going out this weekend and she invited me out to meet her friends. We'll see where that goes.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
for those interested, here's a brief update.

Met up with her and her friend at a bar last wknd, flirted with her, let her know my intentions, nothing really happened. Decided I was going to a movie the following week, invited her to tag along with me, she flaked AGAIN, rescheduled, and flaked AGAIN. lol.

She seemed genuine, but I still deleted her number. Now the old me would have moved on but I decided, I'd still work with her because she was receptive and cool and I'd been txting her for 2 wks. Wasn't like she was blowing me off. I wasn't gonna schedule a date or meet her at a bar though. So I eased her about her flaking, calling her 'kellogg' did heavy flirting with lots of sexual innuendos. Saturday (today) came, her and her friend were talking abt going to an upscale bar uptown. I told her I wasn't gonna drive uptown and pay the ridiculous cover and that I was going to old town to this bar and she should meet up (compliance test).

What do u know, she ended up complying and met up with us at the bar. We danced, talked, ended up kissing for a second. I told her we need to talk in a more formal setting, and she invited over to her house for dinner. We'll see how that goes.

Peace.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trendsetter said:
What do u know, she ended up complying and met up with us at the bar. We danced, talked, ended up kissing for a second. I told her we need to talk in a more formal setting, and she invited over to her house for dinner. We'll see how that goes.

Peace.
Good on you.

You should cut down on the 2 weeks of texting, though. I just make a call to invite them to hang out, and that's it.

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slept with her Friday night.

Persistence and me keeping my cool was key. I was flaked on quite a few times but she always initiated contact, never showed I was upset, maybe passive-aggressive but NEVER upset, probably because I have other options and issues to worry about besides a girl flaking. Whenever she flaked, I always had other plans, whether it be going out or meeting up with a previous fbuddy.

We made plans to hang out on Friday but I was low on cash and didn't really feel like going out anyway so I canceled on her and told her I was just gonna chill at home, she suggested we chill together, ended up renting a movie, taking wine to her house and kicking back, watched movie,made out during the best part, went to her room, called it a night. First time ever seeing fake tits lol. They look nice but aren't as fun to play with as the real ones.

She ended up saying that when I sent that txt message about keeping her # for a month and txting her later that it peaked her interest that no one ever had said anything like that to her and she was intrigued. (Thanks PAUL JANKA......look him up, he's the man)

Happy Sarging

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trendsetter said:
First time ever seeing fake tits lol. They look nice but aren't as fun to play with as the real ones.
They aren't fake if you can touch them. :D

Am I the only man on the planet that likes to play with augmented breasts rather than natural ones?

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Werman said:
They aren't fake if you can touch them. :D

Am I the only man on the planet that likes to play with augmented breasts rather than natural ones?
They barely move, are hard and stay erect 24/7. I would have preferred if she just kept the b's she had. Maybe I just gotta get used to them:yes:

Reaction score
i never touched before fake beasts eww..lol but i will try more to get the girl instead of nexting so easily(ive done at least 100 chicks like this in the last 8 months) your story has inspired me