Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone levels after 7 days?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it's my understanding that for 7 days after masturbating your testosterone levels go up and then "reach their peak." My question is, what happens after 7 days if you continue not masturbating? Do they stay level or do they start going down again?

Thanks.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Alright, it's my understanding that for 7 days after masturbating your testosterone levels go up and then "reach their peak." My question is, what happens after 7 days if you continue not masturbating? Do they stay level or do they start going down again?

Thanks.

If continue not masturbating after 7 days, you will be in the Danger Zone.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After 7 days of not masturbating, your nutsack will be so filled that it will explode. Thus your testosterone level will invariably go down.

The Mayor

Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:

Thanks.
Where did you hear this??

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happens after 7 days if you continue not masturbating?
Your testosterone continues to build at an exponential rate.
It's what's known at "The Superman Effect".

blackfrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mayor said:
again were did you hear this ive almost come to think that you should masturbate as little as possible except if your about to go on a date and you your going to get laid or if your in prison :crackup: but 7 days in a row and it increases your testosterone wow i not gonna go out of my way to try this

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mayor said:
Here, actually. And it was said somewhere on this forum that you should masturbate on Monday so that your testosterone levels will be highest on the weekend.

Where have you people been? The 6 months challenge? The hundreds of "Do not masturbate" threads? Come on.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guess where. Just where your answer lies, in case you do not prefer personal experience....

In those threads

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always been in a better state when i haven't masturbated in a day or two.
plus, ur hornier so you will be better with women too.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Here, actually. And it was said somewhere on this forum that you should masturbate on Monday so that your testosterone levels will be highest on the weekend.
There are several things that can increase testosterone: Get more sleep, eat more food with zinc, drink less alcohol, get more sleep, sleep in cooler room, take Vitamin B6 and magnesium, etc, etc. Testosterone has more to do with lifestyle choices than on the day of the week you can get off.

Not sure why you are focusing on masturbation. It's almost silly. If your testosterone is great 7 days after masturbation, why don't you wait 70 days or 700 days? It's like saying I'm hungry after not eating for 7 hours. Well, you'll be alot hungrier after 70 hours.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen a reliable scientific study on the subject. In every discussion I've seen, the same two (conflicting) studies come up. Neither of them are conclusive.

Instead, try it yourself. Some guys don't feel any different. Some guys feel at their best when it's been a while.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, people don't need to be so rude. I'm just asking a question and it didn't strike me as particularly hateful or controversial, so I don't really understand why people feel the need to be rude to me....

WalkingStick said:
I have never seen a reliable scientific study on the subject. In every discussion I've seen, the same two (conflicting) studies come up. Neither of them are conclusive.

Instead, try it yourself. Some guys don't feel any different. Some guys feel at their best when it's been a while.
Thank you, that's a good idea. Personally though it's hard for me to gauge (sp?) myself. I can definitely tell a difference after 7 days but I'd like to know what happens after that. There was a study somewhere, I don't know if it was on this forum or not, of guys where they measured their testosterone levels for 23 days after masturbating. It even had a graph. Unfortunately, I can't remember where it is or what it said, and I'm not too keen on digging through 70 pages of posts when I'm not even certain that it was on this forum.

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick made a good post.

But you can play around with masturbation and most likely come up with minimal effects, or if you're so determined, start injecting yourself with testosterone, take aromatase inhibitors or better yet, go to a gym, the health section is this way ->http://www.sosuave.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that the first week without MB feels great, testosterone peaks around 7th day, and then the 2nd and 3rd week (and to a lesser extent week 4 and 5) you go through withdrawal.

Then you feel awesome. You know how you only feel normal a day or two after you've masturbated? Well when you stop you feel like that pretty much all the time. Normal.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
All I know is that the first week without MB feels great, testosterone peaks around 7th day, and then the 2nd and 3rd week (and to a lesser extent week 4 and 5) you go through withdrawal.

Then you feel awesome. You know how you only feel normal a day or two after you've masturbated? Well when you stop you feel like that pretty much all the time. Normal.
Thank you!!

So let me make sure I have this right:
- First 7 days, testosterone levels go up
- over the next 4 weeks, testosterone levels go down
- For as long as you don't masturbate after that, testosterone levels are just normal (like they are for 2 days after masturbating)

So this would mean that it's best to masturbate about every 9 or 10 days, right?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Thank you!!

So let me make sure I have this right:
- First 7 days, testosterone levels go up
- over the next 4 weeks, testosterone levels go down
- For as long as you don't masturbate after that, testosterone levels are just normal (like they are for 2 days after masturbating)

So this would mean that it's best to masturbate about every 9 or 10 days, right?
If you're masturbating, then yeah, that would be the way to do it.

But it puts you on kind of an emotional rollercoaster. You are acting WAY differently on the 7th day than on the day after you "did it."

2.0 said:
Well they would be, except I raise it using other methods, like diet, exercise, etc.
Lol then you blow your load all over the sheets in your sleep and have to start again? Does it restart when you blow it, be it in a girl or in your sleep?
No. That's the funny part. Apparently ejaculating in your sleep is a completely different process and there is no negative effect or withdrawal symptoms. But when you use your hand, a whole different thing is triggered.

Really, if you can do it, no MB is the way to go. I went without for 3 or 4 months last summer and I felt so awesome, but then in a moment of weakness I blew it and was instantly readiccted. I'm in withdrawal now. There are actually symptoms...mood swings, insomnia, etc. Not fun, but it's worth it.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about how the hell any of you know what your testosterone levels are. Are you getting blood tests several times a month or something?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the stupidest damn question. Testosterone has nothing to do with masturbation.

Testosterone is a hormone your body uses. Masturbation is the release of sperm.

Your testosterone is not released when you masturbate. It doesn't matter if you don't masturbate for 4 weeks. It won't change. YOU DON'T want your testosterone to change because your body would increase the amount of estrogen to meet that equilibrium, and More estrogen means man-boobs, which most women don't tend to like.

When you don't masturbate your sperm in your testis just accumulates, and eventually it will reach the maximum amount it can hold, and you'll have a "wet dream" If you continue to not masturbate, you'll just have more wet dreams.

Another side-effect to not masturbating is the increase in arousal. You can easily pre-ejaculate (love that word).

Any more ridiculous questions?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12506329 Proof that testosterone levels peak if you don't ejaculate for 7 days.

It makes no sence to be closed minded on this, since there are theories to support both sides. I also read studies that said that masturbating too often (Like 5 times a week if I recall well) can mess up dopamine (Not sure) levels in the brain or something like that. If someone has something to post, shoot! :p