Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testicle size predicts betaness?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24016988

Basically, the smaller your nuts are, the fewer chicks you f*ck and the more involved you are in bringing up the few children you manage to have.

Guys with small 'nads are "more involved with nappy changing, feeding and bath time." That is to say, they're beta p*ssies. Whereas guys with "the largest pair tend to mate with more partners." Big-nutted guys are too busy banging broads to clean sh*t off the *******s of their kids.

So forget game theory, forget "looks" trolling, forget money and status.

The only thing that matters is the size of your nuts!!!!!!!!

Therefore I propose "NUT GAME BOOTCAMP" For the low price of $10000, gurus will massage your nuts until they grow.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So steroid users are S**t out of luck I guess.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness to those guys, I think that actually a dude's "nut size" is dependent on the amount of testosterone that was present in the man's body before birth and shortly thereafter (maybe through puberty). My guess is that the study is really measuring high testosterone, not just big nut size. High testosterone at an early age causes both big nuts and "promiscuity."

That would be my guess. A result of that theory, which could be tested, would be that guys on 'roids would display the traits of guys with big nuts, even if they have small nuts. That could be a different study. That's what I think anyway.