Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling a girl - i like another girl vs i'm not attracted to you

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl on my back always calling me and texting me is annoying. shes nice and all but im not attracted to her. i gotta contact her soon though cause i havent spoken to her in a couple days after her calls n texts.

should i tell her i'm interested in another girl (cause i really am - and that girl likes me) or that i'm not attracted to her?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to tell her either? You can ignore her calls.

Is this girl calling you to ask you out? Or it it just small talk? Leave her alone and she'll fade away.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Why do you have to tell her either? You can ignore her calls.

Is this girl calling you to ask you out? Or it it just small talk? Leave her alone and she'll fade away.
Isnt that kind of....socially unacceptable to not return calls? or a real jerk move, which in theory should make her MORE in love with him

just tell them they are not woman enough for you, the magic in this is she can and will interpret it the way she wants to which means nobody gets hurt and everyone wins

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh sorry, forgot to mention we have spent a few nights together. had s3x a few times but it bored me fast. my mind is with another girl right now. she's a nice girl though so i dont know if ignoring her would be alright. not even sure if i should keep her as a friend cause she does a lot for me like driving me around or paying for things (even if i offer!) apart from that im just not attracted to her anymore.