Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking To People

MrSocialPhobia

Reaction score
I am a 27year old man that suffers from anxiety when talking to..... people, especially women. This has always been an issue for me and I am posting in your forum because I need some help.
I am a shy person, always have been. When I talk to people I get extremely anxious to the point of getting flush/red in the face. I often start sweating. Its horrible. Just talking to people is hard, and uncomfortable.
I do get women though, only because I am a very handsome.... I know this to be true. I am not trying to brag, only saying, this is what I honestly believe. I am no DJ, not even close...I have had many opportunities to talk to the most amazing looking women but have always failed... because I freeze and become paralyzed with anxiety. Paralyzed. It sucks...
I know I am in the right place... I was turned on to your site a few years back by my brother... His ability to get women is no short of epic... when I asked him how, he said "So Suave dot com"

Gentlemen, I need help. Please.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
brother I have came from this myself(and I am also very attractive according to people) and it is a long hard struggle but you can overcome it, take baby steps everyday, the anxiety is from worrying about what people think about you, that is all

baby steps is saying a few words here and there and building as the weeks go by, force yourself into social situations and crowds, the anxiety will leave, I am now working at a department store for a while and will introduce myself to customers and make small talk, I have came so far and so can you, a job like this helps alot...and in the end you will find that after the baby steps talking to females will get easier and in no time you will have the courage to just come right flat out and ask them for head or to fvck, if that is what you wish to do LOL

MrSocialPhobia

Reaction score
bilboteabaggins said:
brother I have came from this myself(and I am also very attractive according to people) and it is a long hard struggle but you can overcome it, take baby steps everyday, the anxiety is from worrying about what people think about you, that is all

baby steps is saying a few words here and there and building as the weeks go by, force yourself into social situations and crowds, the anxiety will leave, I am now working at a department store for a while and will introduce myself to customers and make small talk, I have came so far and so can you, a job like this helps alot...and in the end you will find that after the baby steps talking to females will get easier and in no time you will have the courage to just come right flat out and ask them for head or to fvck, if that is what you wish to do LOL
Thanks man, do you know of any good books, articles or do you recommend just learning by doing it?

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think articles or books will help much other than just providing mental masterbation. The true learning techniques happen from what bilbo said.

I used to have the same thing as you, but I forced myself to talk to strangers. Living in the city makes things a bit easier because people are much more social and open. But if you don't try, then you won't get anywhere. You will get rejected, you will feel embarrassed, but keep going. It's like pushing yourself at a gym or whatever. If you don't push yourself, you won't get results.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to fail in order to succeed. Failing requires an attempt.

You can read the materials but if you don't apply them you've jsut wasted time.

You're not the only person who has this problem. It's common. We've all gone through this stage one time or another and still do have to deal with it.

Take the mind frame of not giving a crap and understanding that a no is a good thing because it's one less person you have to deal with in your life. Not to mention when a girl says no you've gotten over the hardest part which is asking.

Being handsome is great but there are plenty of handsome guys who can't score when they're guys who smell like 3 day old cheese who are pulling chicks left and right.

It's all about being comfortable in your own shoes so you need to look at cirumstances where you are comfortable and you act with authority, poise, power etc. THen look at those circumstances and reflect why you have confidence. There's no reason for a girl to sap your confidence.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read "Think Confident, Be Confident"

"Learned Optimisim"

and

"Awaken The Giant Within"

I would 100% recommend Life Coaching too. without it you will be lost, with it you will grow with guidance.

where abouts are you btw?

MrSocialPhobia

Reaction score
Thanks! I will try to find that material and read the **** out of it...
What is a life coach?
I am in AZ.

sexyfaceme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't matter look does! Don't read or watch material it just ****s the head big time. Mine was ****ed and it has took a long time to get outta that frame. Don't get in the frame of "i want toknow how to get laid" rather have a frame " i want to get laid" . There is a difference. Initially just start practicing in front of the mirror and try dressing good. Then work your way up.

sexyfaceme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks don't matter look does! Don't read or watch material it just ****s the head big time. Mine was ****ed and it has took a long time to get outta that frame. Don't get in the frame of "i want toknow how to get laid" rather have a frame " i want to get laid" . There is a difference. Initially just start practicing in front of the mirror and try dressing good. Then work your way up.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a Life Coach is someone who can help you achieve your goals. find one in ur area and they will help you.