Talked with a woman for 2 hours at an Open House

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how that was possible, but it happened this past weekend. Spoke with this Cuban lady, who is is probalby a gen-Xer like myself (she's with a partner that has 4 kids) and was shocked to see how I managed to hold on a convo with her for around 2 hours. Granted, she was a mortgage broker and we are all trying to get new clients in this Open House. I was still surprized at how 2 hours went by like that chatting with her and had thought it was going to be crazy ackward and I'd end up using my Tablet to stream some shows. Virtually no awkard silenced within the chat.

I texted her saying it was a pleaure meeting her blah blah blah. She replied to the text and said the pleasure was all hers. (what?) I'm still trying to figure out how it was possible to have maintained a 2 hour chat, when with usual girls in public, I can't even do a 30 second chat. Must be a funny on and off switch somewhere.

What was the longest continuous chat you've ever had with a lady you just met? How many awkard silences had happened within the chat?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how that was possible, but it happened this past weekend. Spoke with this Cuban lady, who is is probalby a gen-Xer like myself (she's with a partner that has 4 kids) and was shocked to see how I managed to hold on a convo with her for around 2 hours. Granted, she was a mortgage broker and we are all trying to get new clients in this Open House. I was still surprized at how 2 hours went by like that chatting with her and had thought it was going to be crazy ackward and I'd end up using my Tablet to stream some shows. Virtually no awkard silenced within the chat.

I texted her saying it was a pleaure meeting her blah blah blah. She replied to the text and said the pleasure was all hers. (what?) I'm still trying to figure out how it was possible to have maintained a 2 hour chat, when with usual girls in public, I can't even do a 30 second chat. Must be a funny on and off switch somewhere.

What was the longest continuous chat you've ever had with a lady you just met? How many awkard silences had happened within the chat?
No surprise here really. You have a great vocabulary, and i bet you can charm your way into some panties .

You just lack confidence bro!!

Imagine the damage you'd do if you lose a little bit of weight...,perhaps THIS will trigger you to do just that..

To stop making excuses. I work out in the morning at 5 before work EVERY DAMN DAY. I start with burpees ,push ups shadow boxing and the abb roller. Needless to say that after work I also add at least 1 hour kf either teaching boxing,boxing by myself and/or fitness. What else is there to do??
So whats your excuse?

Its time for you to reward yourself for being you bro!

Let me finish by saying I am HAPPY for ya!!! And proud? Why am I feeling proud because of your conversation ??

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Corrector, I know I bust your ass from time to time. But I will give you props when it's deserved. Proud of you. That's fun when you can connect like that.

The longest conversations I've had have been on the phone, I think the record was close to 8hrs. When I have someone on my level it flows pretty easy.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bravo, like good work man.

My advice is do not over analyze it, you had a pleasant conversation with a woman that enjoyed talking to you. Chances are that’s all there was to it, but it’s a big step. Do not read too much into it, you didn’t miss a chance to schtoop her in the bathroom.

The more you seek this type of conversation with women the easier it’ll get.

Seriously I think it’s awesome man.

When I started reading your post the first thing that crossed my mind was FACK YES!

Who da man? U da man.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're learning to converse. Have more conversations, it will help make approaches more comfortable.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That's good man it sounds like you had a good conversation. and to answer your question, what immediately comse to mind is I spoke /hung out with this chick back when I was in college for nearly 4-5 hours .. She was a Mormon and quite heavy into it, did some missionary work in a few diff countries and was really interesting. I know some people might be expecting a "we ended up banging" kinda thing but just because a man gets alot of snatch doesn't mean he looks to bang every chick out there.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No free attention.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of tub-o-lard latina's in Miami not every cuban or latina chick is a dime
This mimics my observations as well, particularly with respect to Mexican and Central American latinas. Many of them are built like a refrigerator.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of tub-o-lard latina's in Miami not every cuban or latina chick is a dime
Okay, I'll throw a bone:

Not saying she looks exactly like her, but I'd put it at a 50-70% approximation. The figure (ie slimness) would be accurate as depicted here.
The vibe of the interaction felt nice like the vibe of the video, like a real nice time. I have found myself eeriely re-watching this music video a number of times, as of late, after speaking with her.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean?
"No Free Attention" represents Currie's (Alan Roger Currie's) personal philosophy that a man should never allow women to gain full and indefinite access to his non-sexual time, attention, and companionship unless he and that woman are business colleagues, or unless that woman has already made it clear to the man that she is interested in sharing his company in a romantic or strictly sexual manner."

I don't know what you seek in a woman or what your relationship goals are.

However, a 2 hour conversation with a woman strikes me as too long without the possibility of sex being discussed.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No Free Attention" represents Currie's (Alan Roger Currie's) personal philosophy that a man should never allow women to gain full and indefinite access to his non-sexual time, attention, and companionship unless he and that woman are business colleagues, or unless that woman has already made it clear to the man that she is interested in sharing his company in a romantic or strictly sexual manner."

I don't know what you seek in a woman or what your relationship goals are.

However, a 2 hour conversation with a woman strikes me as too long without the possibility of sex being discussed.
We are business colleagues.

Other people got the unwritten memo of this thread.

M

member162951

Congrats man, reading your previous posts, you needed that!

If you're familiar with OP's history, that 2-hour convo did more to boost his ego and confidence and improve his conversational skills than it did giving her free attention.

Not every encounter with a chick has to result in a bang. There are loads of other benefits (internally) as was the case here.

Next time he can go for the bang. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're familiar with OP's history, that 2-hour convo did more to boost his ego and confidence and improve his conversational skills than it did giving her free attention.
I feel that.

But still, no free attention.

If you give her the time, she needs to give you the azz.

Not every encounter with a chick has to result in a bang
It doesn't have to result in a 2-hour convo either.

There are loads of other benefits (internally) as was the case here.

Next time he can go for the bang. :D
You have to ask for the # after 2 hours.

I don't give a damn how socially awkward you are.