Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking her to a hotel? Would like to hear opinions from the ladies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm seeing a new girl now. Actually she used to be a friend of mine. So much for friendzones. We need to get around to fvcking while she's still running hot... and I've got other girls I'm chasing too. So I need to make this easy.

Only problem is that I still live with my folks (student), and so does she and they're ALWAYS home. Is the hotel a decent idea? What other options do I have? Outside is not an option since I'm in Canada, and there's no way in hell she's messing up my car.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotels are fine, but will get expensive. (Also, meeting at cheap hotels for a hook-up is SO 1970)

Do you have a sympathetic friend? (Give him money for a movie, and you get his house for 2 hours?)

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing about a hotel is that you have all that space to try out a number of positions and scenarios. Is it possible in the workplace or maybe even in one of the lecture theatres after class?

I guess part of it comes down to how the both of you would feel doing it in public places, like parks etc. I did it in my early twenties and it werent a big deal, dont know if i would do that again now though. Sometimes the thrill of getting caught is fun. How much of a prude is this girl?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's adventurous and you don't want to do it outside...what I'd do is take her to the basement of my uni department's building, or the toilets in that building...not all that risky.

In fact, I wouldn't be worrying about this at all because I'd just do it in my car...I'd rather get a fvck and worry about any mess later (how much mess will there really be btw? Not much in my experience...and if you really care, put down a towel or blanket)

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be working late again today, so have invtied a friend round for a coffee later, but i'm guessing he is going to be getting a bit more than a coffee if i have something to do with it ;)

I think Shaun is right, balnket/towels are good. There was this one guy i did who would carry a duver in the back of his van for these kind of encounters under the excuse he used it to wrap his musical equipment in.