Success Story for my incel friend from High School

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to turn a positive outcome in to some negative doom gloom scenario. Typical Red Pill logic lol.
Oh I get it, you just don't like people challenging what you write. You should've said that in the first place man.

GoodMan32

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school, I knew a guy who seemed to fit the stereotype of a greasy-haired, socially awkward nerd. Despite having little going for him except his white ethnicity, he possessed an olive skin tone. Standing at 5 feet 9 inches, he lacked muscle-building genetics and struggled with greasy hair and a visible mark on his face. Instead of adopting a Red/Black Pill victim mentality, blaming women, feminism, or Chad/Tyrone, or Joe Biden, he took responsibility for his situation and made significant improvements.

He focused on his education, eventually graduating with a STEM degree and becoming an engineer. He also invested in looksmaxxing the cards he was dealt with rather than try and become a Faux Chad. This included finding a haircut that complemented his facial features, dressing in clothes that fit well and adhering to basic fashion principles, and striving for a lean, athletic body type since bulking up was not feasible for him. He honed his photography skills, became more socially adept, travelled and accumulated hobbies to make him more interesting, maintained a positive mindset, and embraced openness to new experiences.

His efforts paid off when he met his future cute blonde wife on Bumble. Together, they explored the world, and recently, they purchased a beautiful home in an affluent suburb of the city.

If this story motivates y'all then I will make a topic on how I escaped the Pill and went from making 25k a year to 200k a year. I want to dog on PUA/Red Pill fully because I think it wasn't that bad until the post Obama administration where it switched over to the Tiki Torch Incel crowd. Now it is just monetized and advertised towards Ray Rays and Pookies.
He sounds eerily like me. I also am 5 foot 9, socially awkward, and don't have the genetics to build muscle.

Like him, I ended up looksmaxxing as an adult (with the right haircut as well as clothes that fit). In high school, a lot of my clothes were too baggy (and I wore hairstyles that really didn't work for me).

I ended up graduating college too. Here's where my story differs from his: A little over a decade after college, I'm making less than 40k per year. And while I've had more success with the ladies compared to when I was in high school (which isn't saying much; when I graduated high school, I had never done anything with a girl), I am far from a success with the ladies.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get it, you just don't like people challenging what you write. You should've said that in the first place man.
Why does this even need to be challenged? I post a success story of an individual that successfully converted the hand that was given to him into something great by age 30. This is exactly what I mean with my sushi analogy. Yes, the red pill has some good tid bits, but it overall makes you a miserable pessimistic human being that can only express his views in underground/online echo chambers because society sees you akin to the female with the scarlet letter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little over a decade after college, I'm making less than 40k per year.
Your salary stinks. We had a thread last year that $75,000 - $125,000 annual salary isn't that helpful for getting women. You're far away from $100,000 - $125,000.

I also am 5 foot 9, socially awkward, and don't have the genetics to build muscle.
If you combine your height, money, physique, and social skills, it's not good. It's very difficult to seduce with those 4 factors as they are.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sounds eerily like me. I also am 5 foot 9, socially awkward, and don't have the genetics to build muscle.

Like him, I ended up looksmaxxing as an adult (with the right haircut as well as clothes that fit). In high school, a lot of my clothes were too baggy (and I wore hairstyles that really didn't work for me).

I ended up graduating college too. Here's where my story differs from his: A little over a decade after college, I'm making less than 40k per year. And while I've had more success with the ladies compared to when I was in high school (which isn't saying much; when I graduated high school, I had never done anything with a girl), I am far from a success with the ladies.
How are you making less than 40k with a degree?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand a $35-40k salary with a brand new bachelor's degree, though even that would likely be on the low side with a new non-STEM bachelor's degree.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this even need to be challenged? I post a success story of an individual that successfully converted the hand that was given to him into something great by age 30.
Because unless he married a virgin, which he didn't, because he met her on Bumble, it's not a success story, it's a horror story. At 30 he still has more than a decade before reaching peak attractiveness as a man and more than that as far as income potential is concerned.

Yet he gave away his freedom and hitched himself to a woman who had her fun while in her prime and now that she's peaked, decided to settle down.
So this is as much a success story as a guy with an MBA working minimum wage at a burger joint or a guy going to prison for free food and shelter.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could understand a $35-40k salary with a brand new bachelor's degree, though even that would likely be on the low side with a new non-STEM bachelor's degree.
I made 25k starting out with mine lol.

Because unless he married a virgin, which he didn't, because he met her on Bumble, it's not a success story, it's a horror story. At 30 he still has more than a decade before reaching peak attractiveness as a man and more than that as far as income potential is concerned.

Yet he gave away his freedom and hitched himself to a woman who had her fun while in her prime and now that she's peaked, decided to settle down.
So this is as much a success story as a guy with an MBA working minimum wage at a burger joint or a guy going to prison for free food and shelter.
Guy makes six figures easily with a stable STEM job, married a cute blonde that I know y'all would trick over, and owns a house in one of the most lusted after cities in the country by age 30 and you are saying this is not satisfactory because he should be out tricking instead? This is urban lower income thinking TBH. I am not saying you are, but this thought process fits the mold.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
owns a house in one of the most lusted after cities in the country by age 30 and you are saying this is not satisfactory because he should be out tricking instead?
Either that or find a woman who loves him for who he is. The cute blonde from Bumble gave away the goodies to various bad (broke?) boys and married this guy for his house. Wow, what a success story. #slowclap

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy makes six figures easily with a stable STEM job, married a cute blonde that I know y'all would trick over, and owns a house in one of the most lusted after cities in the country by age 30 and you are saying this is not satisfactory because he should be out tricking instead?
I don't know which "lusted after" city you are referring to but a nice house in a nice area of a city like NYC, LA or San Francisco would cost in the millions. There is no way someone making low six figures would ever be able to afford that.

I don't know why people still use the term "six figures". It's such an outdated term. "Six fugues" today is not the same thing as it was in the 60's and 70's. A low six figure income does not make you rich. It's the bare minimum needed to live in many cities today.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for your friend Cornbread. Nothing wrong with that. Good for him.

Whats disheartening is the people that pick this apart, overanalyze, and have such a pessimistic view towards life. To each their own.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people still use the term "six figures". It's such an outdated term. "Six fugues" today is not the same thing as it was in the 60's and 70's. A low six figure income does not make you rich. It's the bare minimum needed to live in many cities today.
In Dallas, it takes about $55,000-$60,000/year to get a basic one bedroom apartment in a safe neighborhood.

$80,000 - $105,000 will get an above average one bedroom apartment.

Low six figures in Dallas doesn't mean that much. Women won't give you much special treatment for a $110,000/year salary if 30+.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your salary stinks. We had a thread last year that $75,000 - $125,000 annual salary isn't that helpful for getting women. You're far away from $100,000 - $125,000.

If you combine your height, money, physique, and social skills, it's not good. It's very difficult to seduce with those 4 factors as they are.
Should depend on the city.

And I have a BS in chemistry and only have minimum wage jobs. Not much more than $15/hour, and usually part-time.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should depend on the city.

And I have a BS in chemistry and only have minimum wage jobs. Not much more than $15/hour, and usually part-time.
Then do something else. You live the richest, mostly upwardly mobile country on Earth.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married a cute blonde
Why would you think that is an achievement? Cause he was an incel you're celebrating him marrying the first girl who had sex with him? How old is she?

For your info, women 30+ years old who wasted their 20s and want to settle down with a guy with a stable life and career are a fvcking dime in a dozen. I would celebrate his improvements as a man, but marrying a women desperate to find a stable guy? That's nothing to celebrate my friend.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know which "lusted after" city you are referring to but a nice house in a nice area of a city like NYC, LA or San Francisco would cost in the millions. There is no way someone making low six figures would ever be able to afford that.
All three of those cities you named had negative population growth in their metropolitan areas. Try again lol
Why would you think that is an achievement? Cause he was an incel you're celebrating him marrying the first girl who had sex with him? How old is she?

For your info, women 30+ years old who wasted their 20s and want to settle down with a guy with a stable life and career are a fvcking dime in a dozen. I would celebrate his improvements as a man, but marrying a women desperate to find a stable guy? That's nothing to celebrate my friend.
Aren't you married?

GoodMan32

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

An income of 125k per year sounds like gold bricks to me (compared to what I make).

That being said, I have my doubts height and money are as important as they get made out to be. My brother is a tad above 6 feet, makes above 125k (but below 150k) per year at age 30, yet is a virgin.

I know a 32 year old who's 6 foot 4 and made 87k in 2023 (he lives in a rural area where 87k goes a long way); he's a virgin.

On the other hand, a coworker at a store I worked at back in 2013-14 made minimum wage, yet nailed customers with ease. At a store I worked at in 2018-19, one of the shift supervisors (I'd estimate he made, at most, $20 an hour) nailed customers with ease.

At my high school, there was a 5 foot 5 guy (as a senior) who was such a chick magnet, 2 girls got into a fistfight because of how badly they both wanted him. On the other hand, there was a 6 foot 5 guy who girls avoided like the plague. What was the difference between the short guy and the tall guy? The short guy was smooth; the tall guy was super strange. I really think smoothness matters more than height. If height were really so important, girls would have overlooked strangeness for a 6 foot 5 guy.

To extrapolate to the bigger picture (rather than individual examples), there's a high Hispanic population where I live. Despite the fact the average Mexican man (the most numerous Hispanic group where I live) is 5 foot 7, and despite the fact the average Hispanic income is below the national average, I've noticed a lot of Hispanic men around here get laid with ease. Inceldom doesn't appear to be as much of a thing in the Hispanic community.

GoodMan32

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After college, I couldn't get a job in my field. That's why my income was initially low.

Mental illness is why my income is still low more than a decade after college.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After college, I couldn't get a job in my field. That's why my income was initially low.

Mental illness is why my income is still low more than a decade after college.
Is there anyway you can take medication for your mental illness?

At my high school, there was a 5 foot 5 guy (as a senior) who was such a chick magnet, 2 girls got into a fistfight because of how badly they both wanted him. On the other hand, there was a 6 foot 5 guy who girls avoided like the plague. What was the difference between the short guy and the tall guy? The short guy was smooth; the tall guy was super strange. I really think smoothness matters more than height. If height were really so important, girls would have overlooked strangeness for a 6 foot 5 guy.
There's two guys I know that slayed the most pvssy and one is 5ft 5 and the other is around 6ft. Yes, they have the looks, but they also have a unique personality brand about them that makes them stickout. Plus, they know who to target.