Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop expecting logical actions and thought from females!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Females have alot of estrogen, a hormone that suppresses their desire for logical thought and amplifies their lust for emotional stimulation and tribulation. Estrogen levels fluctuate by the minute and cause erratic behavioral patterns in women.

What this means fro you as a man:

We as men are trying to deal with women so we can mate with them and maybe have relationships with them.. and its important to understand and accept the effect that a woman estrogen has on these interactions.

Men make the mistake of projecting their own logical mental modus on to females and that causes instant confusion and frustration since the females will seldom return the result that the males expects.

MEn often think that arguing and explaining to females will change the situation but that only makes it worse..

The solution!? :

the only way to successfully deal with women's instability and irrationality is to be able to instantly and randomly detach form her.. and attach to other women.. Keep a team of hos and rotate them based on their behavior and yu will notice that all all of them will start to act better cause they can tell that you are not needy and are less likely to put up with their madness..lol

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ya.

especially during that time of the month.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This very thing has been my downfall with women for the better part of my life. I constantly expected them to think like me. It wasn't until I found SS that I fully realized how impossible it is for women to maintain rationality for any length of time.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
This very thing has been my downfall with women for the better part of my life. I constantly expected them to think like me. It wasn't until I found SS that I fully realized how impossible it is for women to maintain rationality for any length of time.
Same... Even if they appear to be sane and rational and intelligent - they're still retarded and crazy... Which becomes more clear as time passes, and nothing they do makes any sense, or completely contradicts what they were previously saying. Guess it depends on the kind of women, though. Most attractive ones tend to be this way.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent post DonGorgon. +1 Rep.

This is why I constantly preach emotional detachment and plate spinning. What do I always say? --> Stop trying to BOND with women. Just stop.

Why would you want to bet your emotional or financial security on something unreliable and untrustworthy? Its idiotic.

This is why so many men get destroyed by divorce and other failed relationships with women that go sour. Women are NOT stable or loyal creatures. They are hypergamous. They can turn on you at any time for any reason no matter how long you've known them, how many kids you've had with them, or how much you've done for them.

Men looking for soul mates or any type of security from females are morons. The female is not designed to be a source of security.. she is designed to SEEK security for herself and her biological children. Men are used as vehicles for achieving this.

If you live or die by how any particular woman feels about you from one minute to the next... you'll be living in constant fear and paranoia (like your typical whipped beta fag).

Spin plates.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this forum..... truth... simple truth. I just love looking back to my beta days and comparing this sh1t. It is, exactly how it is. Women simply don't give a sh1t about anything other than themselves.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the root of all problems AFCs have is this simple precept. It's easy even for a seasoned DJ to try to "convince" a woman of something logical. It is simply a waste of time. A woman may arrive at a logical conclusion eventually, but it will be after some ridiculous meandering process of talking and erring. The thing I've noticed is, women LOVE to go through these processes, especially out loud with their female friends. The minute you impose your 1+1=2 logic in her world, you open the floodgates for all kinds of time wasting conversation or even argument. Just forget it. Women generally only think logically when something major is at stake - I mean like their or their children's lives, immediately. Only then might the female brain cut out the nonsense as a matter of survival.

That's why Game teaches a man to lose the logic and go with the flow. You can talk about the stars but not about astronomy. You can talk about love and sex but not biology. Etc. I've found it's fun to tap into that mystical side even if I'm deep down a hard core empiricist. I save the logic for my buddies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when women talk to YOU:

When a woman talks to you everything she say to YOU applies only to YOU for the moment. Dont make the mistake of thinking that what she is telling you is an indicator of who she is constantly . her random irrationality and lake of logic mean she is ruled by situations and people as they change..

here are some examples:

1. she tells you she is not horny or in the mood for sex = she jis not horny or in the mood for sex with YOU!

2. she says does not give head / anal lol= she does not wan to give YOU head / anal

3. she expects men to pay n dates = she expects YOU to pay on the date

4. she says she does not cheat = she wants you to think she does not cheat

the list goes no and on and since females subscribe to compartmentalized truth and reality they see each statement to be true since it truly how they feel about YOU at that time.. you need to wrap you head around that and learn to deal with it.. only then will you stop expecting logic and truth from her as you see it..

Relationships are a big joke but they can benefit you if you choose the right female! I only get with HB7 and up who have money car and education and treat me like a king! i don't care what other stuff she does as long as she is providing sex money and making me feel happy, and a females will do that as long as she is really into you....

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not come across a man who is logical untill the very end. Sooner or later he will fall back and contradicts himself with more stupid rationalizations. Men must have those hormones released inside them too!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Men make the mistake of projecting their own logical mental modus on to females and that causes instant confusion and frustration since the females will seldom return the result that the males expects.
This. Right here.

It always kills me when these dudes get their panties in a bunch because some women is indecisive, or emotionally hot and cold, or whatever.

They're women! That's what they do! Stop expecting women to have a man's logic, or discipline, or honor, and you'll be MUCH happier in life.

Men have strengths and weaknesses. Women have strengths and weaknesses. BUT our strengths and weaknesses are DIFFERENT. We're different hormonally....and for whatever reason, nature made us that way. So stop trying to fight it.

That's the difference between me and a lot of the angrier or more confused guys here. I understand that women are different and I EXPECT (aka anticipate) the difficulties that arise with that. They're not gonna keep their word like my friend Mike. They're not gonna evaluate themselves logically like my buddy Jim. They're not gonna be openly critical like my dad. You know why? Because they're not MEN.

And listen, I love women. But I expect them to be women. Getting mad at women for being flaky or indecisive is like getting mad at a dog for shedding. If you don't want to deal with a little shedding, then don't get a dog. And if you can't handle the weird, emotional crap that women do, then don't date them.

I'm not saying that it's hopeless...the girls who I settle down with enough to call girlfriends are the least flakey and hormonal of the bunch....but it's still in there. Because that's how they were born.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not just estrogen - in fact, I'm not sure it is estrogen at all, I haven't seen any research that says so. However, we do know that men's and women's brains are shaped differently. Women have more signals going between the left and right parts of the brain, the emotional and logical halves (although they are not that clear-cut actually), even when solving problems that should be purely logical. In other words, they will let what they want to be true affect their analysis.

Women let their analyses and decision-making be more influenced by emotions for a reason: they have always survived through the group. In the Stone Age they survived by having men protect them and bring home food, and they survived by networking with the other women in their new home, especially with their mother-in-law. This is the reason why women have a slightly higher average verbal skill: to communicate and network. (And men, by contrast, have a higher average spatial skill in order to navigate through the forest on the hunt.)

Emotions helped them be attentive to and stick to the group's mood. This helped them be accepted and survive. A purely logical view will more often lead to independent observations that put you at odds with others.

The lack of testosterone also helps them survive through the conformity strategy. Testosterone makes people brave enough to oppose the status quo. For that you better have the muscles needed to defend yourself and survive on your own, and women don't have that. So they survive better by being cowards who agree with the group.

No doubt women also have behavior genes that produce this behavior. As science in this field evolves, we find more and more evidence of just how strong our behavior genes are, and how many of them we have. (You didn't think yawning when you see someone else yawn is something you do because "society" tells you so, did you?)

It is fascinating how often we see this play out. For example, women are more likely to network in an internet forum, while men are more likely to ignore networking and simply post in the threads that interest them, without a pack to call on for support. Women are also more likely to sign a petition, provided it seems to be for a "politically correct" cause, whatever is politically correct in their society. This has hilarious results when people make fake petitions that sound good but really are not.

Women are more likely to be secular in a secular society ... but religious in a religious society. This might come as a surprise to those who have learned to think of women in Muslim countries as oppressed, what with the veil and all the cherry-picked examples you hear of the one woman who will stand up for feminist values. In truth, believe it or not, the women will be more loyal to the religion than the men, as always. Except when secularism is the prevailing orthodoxy. Women are only "rebels" when the media tell them it is cool to be a rebel, and which rebellious direction is cool.

You can bet that women were more communist in communist countries. What a perfect system for women: everyone is poor, but as long as you do as you are told you will always be part of an organized group. And who could ask for more? Being part of the group is almost everything to most women. It keeps their children safe, which is their overriding instinct, whether they know it or not.

When you find a woman who breaks this trend, grab hold of her. You will have found someone you can talk to for the rest of your life.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
This. Right here.

It always kills me when these dudes get their panties in a bunch because some women is indecisive, or emotionally hot and cold, or whatever.

They're women! That's what they do! Stop expecting women to have a man's logic, or discipline, or honor, and you'll be MUCH happier in life.

Men have strengths and weaknesses. Women have strengths and weaknesses. BUT our strengths and weaknesses are DIFFERENT. We're different hormonally....and for whatever reason, nature made us that way. So stop trying to fight it.

That's the difference between me and a lot of the angrier or more confused guys here. I understand that women are different and I EXPECT (aka anticipate) the difficulties that arise with that. They're not gonna keep their word like my friend Mike. They're not gonna evaluate themselves logically like my buddy Jim. They're not gonna be openly critical like my dad. You know why? Because they're not MEN.

And listen, I love women. But I expect them to be women. Getting mad at women for being flaky or indecisive is like getting mad at a dog for shedding. If you don't want to deal with a little shedding, then don't get a dog. And if you can't handle the weird, emotional crap that women do, then don't date them.

I'm not saying that it's hopeless...the girls who I settle down with enough to call girlfriends are the least flakey and hormonal of the bunch....but it's still in there. Because that's how they were born.
Its easy to make excuses for women because then we don't have to hold them accountable for anything they do. HOWEVER.. this must work BOTH WAYS or not at all.

If women can use estrogen as an excuse to be irrational, crazy, toxic, untrustworthy, and dishonest then MEN can use testosterone as an excuse to be violent, sexually aggressive, unfaithful and blunt. :)

But since we men must control ourselves.. then women must too. Why can't I smack a woman in the face when she gets too uppity?

IT SHOULD GO BOTH WAYS OR NO WAYS.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i read somewhere, i cant remember where, that a womans attraction to you depends totally on how you make her feel. thats one of my biggest faults is i try to have logical conversations with women. outwardly im rather cold and logical, feeling inwardly....but not always. i still havent quite learned "the how" of making her feel good. logic just deflects off them.
feeling is just female nature. its not really fair to say women are stupid of retarded because of this, its their nature. getting mad about it is attachment.
one of the problems with absolute rational thinking is you cannot solve every problem in life with reason. women are simply not reasonable. predict exactly what a woman will do with math....go ahead try.
like bruce lee said "dont think. feeeeeelllll".

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
It is not just estrogen - in fact, I'm not sure it is estrogen at all, I haven't seen any research that says so. However, we do know that men's and women's brains are shaped differently. Women have more signals going between the left and right parts of the brain, the emotional and logical halves (although they are not that clear-cut actually), even when solving problems that should be purely logical. In other words, they will let what they want to be true affect their analysis.

Women let their analyses and decision-making be more influenced by emotions for a reason: they have always survived through the group. In the Stone Age they survived by having men protect them and bring home food, and they survived by networking with the other women in their new home, especially with their mother-in-law. This is the reason why women have a slightly higher average verbal skill: to communicate and network. (And men, by contrast, have a higher average spatial skill in order to navigate through the forest on the hunt.)

Emotions helped them be attentive to and stick to the group's mood. This helped them be accepted and survive. A purely logical view will more often lead to independent observations that put you at odds with others.

The lack of testosterone also helps them survive through the conformity strategy. Testosterone makes people brave enough to oppose the status quo. For that you better have the muscles needed to defend yourself and survive on your own, and women don't have that. So they survive better by being cowards who agree with the group.

No doubt women also have behavior genes that produce this behavior. As science in this field evolves, we find more and more evidence of just how strong our behavior genes are, and how many of them we have. (You didn't think yawning when you see someone else yawn is something you do because "society" tells you so, did you?)

It is fascinating how often we see this play out. For example, women are more likely to network in an internet forum, while men are more likely to ignore networking and simply post in the threads that interest them, without a pack to call on for support. Women are also more likely to sign a petition, provided it seems to be for a "politically correct" cause, whatever is politically correct in their society. This has hilarious results when people make fake petitions that sound good but really are not.

Women are more likely to be secular in a secular society ... but religious in a religious society. This might come as a surprise to those who have learned to think of women in Muslim countries as oppressed, what with the veil and all the cherry-picked examples you hear of the one woman who will stand up for feminist values. In truth, believe it or not, the women will be more loyal to the religion than the men, as always. Except when secularism is the prevailing orthodoxy. Women are only "rebels" when the media tell them it is cool to be a rebel, and which rebellious direction is cool.

You can bet that women were more communist in communist countries. What a perfect system for women: everyone is poor, but as long as you do as you are told you will always be part of an organized group. And who could ask for more? Being part of the group is almost everything to most women. It keeps their children safe, which is their overriding instinct, whether they know it or not.

When you find a woman who breaks this trend, grab hold of her. You will have found someone you can talk to for the rest of your life.
Thanks for this beautifully written post

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I've observed.

Initially women will act "hard to get"...and will have you chasing in circles to get them unless you're Channing Tatum.

Once you've put your p*nis inside them they act totally different. In a weird way. Many times you can then control them but depends on the girl. But basically they just act really weird after that.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

This is why I constantly preach emotional detachment and plate spinning. What do I always say? --> Stop trying to BOND with women. Just stop.

Why would you want to bet your emotional or financial security on something unreliable and untrustworthy? Its idiotic.

This is why so many men get destroyed by divorce and other failed relationships with women that go sour. Women are NOT stable or loyal creatures. They are hypergamous. They can turn on you at any time for any reason no matter how long you've known them, how many kids you've had with them, or how much you've done for them.

Men looking for soul mates or any type of security from females are morons. The female is not designed to be a source of security.. she is designed to SEEK security for herself and her biological children. Men are used as vehicles for achieving this.

If you live or die by how any particular woman feels about you from one minute to the next... you'll be living in constant fear and paranoia (like your typical whipped beta fag).

Spin plates.

Absolute truth.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Spin plates.
great post also...^^^

i always try to have 3 mains on my team.. that way im not under too much pressure as i look for more and dont have to feel desperate...

my team now has:

1. a 20 year old HB9 party girl freak ho she is in college and loves to smoke and drink and is out of control but some how i was able to bond with her on a deeper level so she keep coming back to me for sex at least once per week... 1 and half years on team

2. a 22 year old HB7.5 "good girl" that is at college one state away but visits every chance she gets she is on love and begging be to have my kids etc..lol she sends my money and gives me all the sex i want when she is here.. ( i am trying to find another like her that is in state...lol) 2 and half years on team

3. a 26 year old HB8 that is in a long term relationship with and AFC... she is my ride or die chic she is also in love but willing to accept that we are only F buddies and friends.. i would never be with her cause she is sneaky and loves to cheat 4 years on team

i search and find one night stands and short term F buddies but these three are stable ... I have to manage them and still cannot be local with them or expect logic as long as they keep respecting me and Fing they are cool..

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
i read somewhere, i cant remember where, that a womans attraction to you depends totally on how you make her feel. thats one of my biggest faults is i try to have logical conversations with women. outwardly im rather cold and logical, feeling inwardly....but not always. i still havent quite learned "the how" of making her feel good. logic just deflects off them.
feeling is just female nature. its not really fair to say women are stupid of retarded because of this, its their nature. getting mad about it is attachment.
one of the problems with absolute rational thinking is you cannot solve every problem in life with reason. women are simply not reasonable. predict exactly what a woman will do with math....go ahead try.
like bruce lee said "dont think. feeeeeelllll".

I know what you mean. I used to try to explain to them why they were wrong, or why what they wanted to do would not work, or how they are doing the EXACT same thing they ***** about others doing, it goes no where. All it does is make them mad at you and push them away. Sometimes you just have to bit your lip and smile and nod.