Statue of man causes american women to lose their mind

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know if that's art, but it's a good trolling of feminazi morons.

The sculpture is a "source of apprehension, fear, and triggering thoughts regarding sexual assault" for many, according to the petition, which had nearly 300 signees on Wednesday.
Come on, ladies. You're not that hard up for c0ck are you?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Woman's studies ogrish student, Amelia Farttwat, caught pleasuring herself to statue of sleepwalking guy late last night. When asked why, Amelia replied, ' I said no, but he wouldn't listen! Rape is rape, I was merely making a point how alluring these creeps can be, and it's worse if they are actually real!' Manginas and fellow intellectual hamster half wit class mates agree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An image of a man in his underwear is a trigger for memories of sexual assault. But images of women in their underwear are everywhere, and considered art. Put a woman in her underwear and everyone is expected to appreciate it. Actually, I agree with the latter opinion, but I can't help but notice the double standard.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm offended by fat women at the beach. I feel like I'm going to be smothered and bludgeoned with floppy t!tties at any moment. The apprehension.....

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the statue is made of.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yet these are the same types of ****s who go watch some uni chick piss in a cup live on stage under the guise of "empowered performance art" :crazy:

The sculpture is a "source of apprehension, fear, and triggering thoughts regarding sexual assault" for many, according to the petition, which had nearly 300 signees on Wednesday.
300 bored harridans with a new "cause" to feign shock and outrage over. *smh*
This fella who created it is probably thinking to himself " Why the fvck didn't I just make him black"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything this statue looks to be in distress, so if you are a male and you happen to be in your underwear outside because you just escaped a burning house fire in the middle of the night and you need some help, you ain't going to get it.

They should change the statue for a hot looking woman wearing bra and panties, I bet you it will garner more complains from feminists about it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This fella who created it is probably thinking to himself " Why the fvck didn't I just make him black"
Lol, good point. No one would dare complain about the statue stirring thoughts of criminal activity then.

DJDamage said:
They should change the statue for a hot looking woman wearing bra and panties, I bet you it will garner more complains from feminists about it.
They should make it an obese woman so the plus size girls can have a realistic role model. It's all a matter of playing these left wing sensitivities against themselves.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
An image of a man in his underwear is a trigger for memories of sexual assault. But images of women in their underwear are everywhere, and considered art. Put a woman in her underwear and everyone is expected to appreciate it. Actually, I agree with the latter opinion, but I can't help but notice the double standard.

Great post.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the posts on this subject. However, I think you guys should consider the context that this male statue is placed in a female only college. I think that might be why it's drawing more attention.
It's sad though that men have been made out to be the symbol of evil. Earlier today I saw a video of topless girls pulling a prank on the pizza delivery guy. Imagine if the roles were reversed the guys would be accused of sexual assault.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Solid...

Puiblicity negative or positve is still publicity. Could you imagine if the roles of this was reversed? The headlines would be outrageous!

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some exes that need that thing hidden in their closet. Ever seen someone knock themselves out by running into a wall? Comedy gold.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart from who these women are and the frame from within which they operate, I agree that the thing is extremely creepy and not appropriate for an all-girls college.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sickens me to think that a work of art like, Michelangelo's david, a sculpture praising the beauty of the male body, would no way shape and form, be allowed to be constructed today because of all the feminists groups and the maginas