Start of winter doing my head in !

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every women I know (not even in a romantic sense) doing my head in.

All turned into neurotic messes all wanting attention. Doing my best to just ignore them all and be polite.

Haha fighting the urge to tell them to "fuc k off stop bothering me and go out get some D ick. You'll feel better for it".

*Cold dark , scary winter is coming. Let's clinge to to the men folk.

How you guys deal with getting constantly hastled this time of year?

I literally just want me time and to be left alone. Can't turn off my phone because of business purposes.

Every time I look there are a load of new messages to read from different women texting me with some stupid drivel and wanting me to go out my way to give them attention.

Modern society is a **** show. Back in the day women would be married and have husbands to hadtle (which is when society has it right).

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humble-bragging. "Oh oh, I cannot handle all these women who want to nest with me, all these women texting me all the time when I just want to be left alone." :rolleyes:

If you're really over inundated with women trying to get between your sheets, just turn of your phone and your doorbell, like I do when I don't want to be disturbed.

Edit:
Can't turn off my phone because of business purposes.
You use your business phone for your private life? You're not really doing business, are you? Anyone who needs their phone for work/business has private phones for their private life. And, if they're smart, a burner phone for their love life.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Humble-bragging. "Oh oh, I cannot handle all these women who want to nest with me, all these women texting me all the time when I just want to be left alone." :rolleyes:

If you're really over inundated with women trying to get between your sheets, just turn of your phone and your doorbell, like I do when I don't want to be disturbed.
Not bragging. Genuinely doing my head in.

I've got a ton on female clients, mostly single women. So can't just ignore them completely and lose them as clients.

On the flip side the attention seeking is grating .

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Edit:

You use your business phone for your private life? You're not really doing business, are you? Anyone who needs their phone for work/business has private phones for their private life. And, if they're smart, a burner phone for their love life.
I'm not smart then. Seems like you have it all figured out :up:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol can you focus on male clients OP? This is probably only going to get worse as time goes on.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol can you focus on male clients OP? This is probably only going to get worse as time goes on.
I like male clients! Sadly they are harder to come by.

Male clients and the elderly are my preference for clients, then professional couples, young single women are the worst lol.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not smart then. Seems like you have it all figured out :up:
So you lose your single female clients if you don't give them attention every time they ask for it? You're a male prostitute? On call 24/7?

This is BS. Women don't respect you because you're unable to defend your boundaries.

Every phone has number recognition these days. If you only want to be reached by some people and not by others, you can put them in a separate VIP list and mute the others. Don't tell me you don't know how to mute unwanted phone calls or unwanted Whatsapp messages.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you lose your single female clients if you don't give them attention every time they ask for it? You're a male prostitute? On call 24/7?

This is BS. Women don't respect you because you're unable to defend your boundaries.

Every phone has number recognition these days. If you only want to be reached by some people and not by others, you can put them in a separate VIP list and mute the others. Don't tell me you don't know how to mute unwanted phone calls or unwanted Whatsapp messages.
No offense but it seems like you have a bone to pick with me. I'm not going to engage in this back and forth, or explain how I run things.

I'm out. :up:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score