Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spinning Plates & Not Getting Caught

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some tips and tricks for spinning plates and not getting caught by any of the women?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re doing it to you too.
Put your phone on personal focus mode and create a short list of people that can get through. It’s a great trick. My ex girlfriend was a pro at this.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having sex with her on the regular basis but you are not seriously dating, if she asks, deny it.

If you are just talking and you are not having sex or just having sex once in a blue moon, they will rarely ask since they are talking to men as well.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some tips and tricks for spinning plates and not getting caught by any of the women?
Dont deny it, instead let them know without knowing (e.g. don't tell them upfront, just give them the hunch of that you are spinning plates" that other women are fvcking with you - that creates competition anxiety in them which is a good thing. Women want to fvck men that are desired by other women so you want to be in that position.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is just a friend.
Plate continues to press.
I give them the you are insecure, jealous and possessive speech that they know all to well.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when you start to get around, like genuinely, women will assume they're not the only one in your life.

If you're confident, can talk to women, in good shape, not weird or clingy, etc they will get the vibe that you're seeing other people. I can't actually think of a time when a plate asked me if I was seeing anybody else, and of my 3 exes I've only had one present an "ultimatum" if I wanted to date them exclusively.

Basically, if you're doing it right they'll assume you're seeing other people because they consider you a catch.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
What is the meaning of spinning plates?
Having sex recurrently with different girls who are not your wife or girlfriend. If a guy is casually dating three different girls and having sex with them, he is spinning three plates at the same time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are worrying about not getting caught you are doing it all wrong to begin with.

This is saying you are lying to these women and telling them you aren't dating anyone else.

That's not how you do it. You simply tell them you enjoy spending time with them but also see other women.

Many guys are afraid to lose women by saying that but being afraid to lose women is why they don't have any in the first place. You can't have or get to a place of abundance coming from a mental state of scarcity.