Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed dating

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
How many guys do you have on the side?
Do you have any STD's?
How do you feel about marriage?
Do you have a father?
Why do you wear so much make up?
Do you fuvk on the first date?

haha

Come on man. Just ask her about her life, pretend you're interested. Get a couple drinks, catch HPV, maybe herpes, take a shower, repeat.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you have sex, and you're on top, do you wear your hair open or as a ponytail?" Okay, kind of crude, but I had a girl ask me actually, I had long hair back then :D

I've been to speed dating once, and from what I could tell most girls there weren't sluts at all, but just normal girls curious about that thing. Curious, and very wary of you trying to pick them up! They're more interested in having 20 guys try to impress them in a row so they feel good ;)

I don't think you can "pick up" a girl in 3mins (if she's not a slut hehe). So don't try to "be fun", but rather have fun. Don't ask the same questions after the 3rd time, because everyone does.

ANYWAY, ask some witty stuff, and if you can't think of witty, think something crazy, anything really. Your real chance is AFTER the speed dating, if it's at some pub or cafe then people stay and you can start your game. +you have social validation from pretty much everyone in the room, so perfect conditions!