Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Speed Dating; Everyone should try it!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a month the meetup.com group I belong to has a meet and greet at a Jersey Shore bar.

It just happens they also have speed dating the same night (the bar runs it, not the group)

I always made an excuse not to do it month after month.

Last night, I bit the bullet and did it.

There were about 30 women and 30 men.

All the women sat at the bar and each man lined up behind one particular woman.

You talked to the woman for 2 minutes and then moved clockwise to your left.

The whole ordeal took over about 2 hours and my voice was hoarse trying to talk over the music and noise.

The only problem was I am 46 and 80% of the women were 22-26.

I did not match with anyone; but I'm glad I bit the bullet and did it!

I am going to look for more speed dating events with women in their 30's and 40's.

Get out there and try it!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the level of attractiveness like?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn’t match with anyone it’s a waste of time. Kinda shocking how many young women are reverting to speed dating though. You’d think it would be full of old hags.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn’t match with anyone it’s a waste of time. Kinda shocking how many young women are reverting to speed dating though. You’d think it would be full of old hags.
I did it for the experience too, so not a complete waste of time.

We were only allowed to circle three women out of 30 and vice versa.

Only one couple matched!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only one couple matched!
Cope.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“The only problem was I am 46 and 80% of the women were 22-26.”

Your age didn’t matter. If they saw you walking to a yellow Lambo, that same 80% would be in your bedroom. That’s a decent age range though. If you don’t have a yellow Lambo then get one. Women smell success from a mile away.

Implement the Leo Rule: no women over 25.
Yes, so many cute young women with their youthful glow and perky tits.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only one couple matched!
It can be a good way to sharpen conversation skills I would think, maybe a way to teach yourself how to hold eye contact when someone is talking to you, but that’s about the only benefit I’d get out of it. I can talk to a woman anywhere though. I was in the bank today rolling over a CD and the girl helping me was kinda cute in a white trash way, she had tattoos all over the place lol as I was leaving I looked at her hand and said “I thought you couldn’t get hand tattoos in this state?” That’s all it took. Next thing you know she’s taking off her sweater and pulling up her dress to show me more tattoos when I didn’t even ask haha I just asked about her hand tattoo and the conversation took off from there.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a good way to sharpen conversation skills I would think, maybe a way to teach yourself how to hold eye contact when someone is talking to you, but that’s about the only benefit I’d get out of it. I can talk to a woman anywhere though. I was in the bank today rolling over a CD and the girl helping me was kinda cute in a white trash way, she had tattoos all over the place lol as I was leaving I looked at her hand and said “I thought you couldn’t get hand tattoos in this state?” That’s all it took. Next thing you know she’s taking off her sweater and pulling up her dress to show me more tattoos when I didn’t even ask haha I just asked about her hand tattoo and the conversation took off from there.
Yeah, I noticed women like when you make sarcastic cracks or make an interesting comment about them; it opens them up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wanted to do speed dating, but never got the chance. I would have gone into it with pre-planned stuff to say and do. You gotta be funny, confident, and initiate kino within those two minutes. All the other saps are gonna talk about mutual interests. Fvck mutual interests and make her FEEL something.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wanted to do speed dating, but never got the chance. I would have gone into it with pre-planned stuff to say and do. You gotta be funny, confident, and initiate kino within those two minutes. All the other saps are gonna talk about mutual interests. Fvck mutual interests and make her FEEL something.
What I did and the guy next to me did a lot was this: We talked about the Speed dating experience and if they have ever done it before. 90% of them said no and they came with their friends. They were good convo starters, and we got some laughs out of it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating, like all structured singles events, is generally a waste of time.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine for me it would be like this

Hi
Piss off
Thank you for your time :D

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is online dating. Sending 30 messages to get one date is pretty lousy. Going out and meeting a woman in real life has better odds.
I agree with you that tech-based methods are a waste of time. Sending 30 messages to get a date sounds more like the old days of dating websites than the swipe app era. With swipe apps, a lot of men don't have enough matches to even text that many women. Sliding into Instagram DMs is a tough game too.

Meeting women in real life has better odds. Structured singles mixers and speed dating are the absolute bottom of the barrel for what a man can do in real life.

good kid

Reaction score
I'm also from NJ we should go do approaches together. My friends don't go out anymore.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, so many cute young women with their youthful glow and perky tits.
IMO (just so people don't get hurt), I smell some thirsty in that comment, and thirst is the worst. Now the important thing, are you attractive physically? Weight and height? Are you fit? Do you dress well? Are you making the effort to look good?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“I thought you couldn’t get hand tattoos in this state?” Not to change the subject but, what State is that?