Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave male delusion calculator

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't you say that you married the first girl who was willing to have sex with you because you weren't getting attention from other women?
Yes.

That does not mean that this:
Married a girl who you weren't very attracted to...and now you don't even want to fvck her
is accurate.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, men want:

- under 35
- not fat
- long hair
- 0 kids

in 2024, even if she is divorced it is OK. Just can’t have kids.

The assumption is that all men want 9/10 actresses all the time. Its not reality.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, you even begin to work this points system. It depends on the woman.

21 yo hot party girl - 2
21 y o trad girl - 4
30 y o hot party girl - 0
30 y o trad girl - 6
Asian girl under 25 - 4
Asian girl over 25 - 7

my frame if you can call it that is I’m good socially, I’m dependable and hard working.
I’m loyal. I’m tall. I’m a bit tubby. I can def excel in a social party setting. I’m never getting laid for looks alone, at present. Lose a couple stone and that comes into play as I’m not ugly and I’m good build and I have some semblance of game. I’m not a pushover anymore.

it’s all relative.

My wife was raised by her uncle and the one she is closest to is just like me (not physically but he’s the same personality. We are different races but you can just tell, we click. We are always the ones left drinking. We’re both pretty uncomplicated)

women do all want the chad when they’re looking for fun but many don’t want this guy for the long haul.

Plenty women I would really love to hit I wouldn’t want to date. Sometimes liking them less makes it easier

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fun post; what’s funny is a large number of readers will miss the irony and sarcasm.

I’m dating over 40, often single moms, so I’m an utter loser. Oh, and I’m like a 7.0-7.5 on a good day.
Yeah I'm 55 and so not only over the hill and post wall, but entirely over the range on the other side of the continent, lol. Based on my avatar (photo in my 50s) I totally ugly & a troll.

The math does show the delusion though. Must make heads explode to see people happily coupled off out there.

What do those guys know that the avg SS er does not. Hmmmmmm?